Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Global Warming *HOAX*

Global Warming *HOAX*

Hmmm. Very interesting
    You decide

Here are a few other facts published by Lord Monckton:

The IPCC's 2007 climate summary overstated CO2's impact on temperature by 500-2000%;
    CO2 enrichment will add little more than 1 F (0.6 C) to global mean surface temperature by 2100;
    Not one of the three key variables whose product is climate sensitivity can be measured directly;
    The IPCC's values for these key variables are taken from only four published papers, not 2,500;
    The IPCC's values for each of the three variables, and hence for climate sensitivity, are overstated;
    "Global warming" halted ten years ago, and surface temperature has been falling for seven years;
    Not one of the computer models relied upon by the IPCC predicted so long and rapid a cooling;
    The IPCC inserted a table into the scientists' draft, overstating the effect of ice-melt by 1000%;
    It was proved 50 years ago that predicting climate more than two weeks ahead is impossible;
    Mars, Jupiter, Neptune's largest moon, and Pluto warmed at the same time as Earth warmed;
    In the past 70 years the Sun was more active than at almost any other time in the past 11,400 years.
    http://scienceandpublicpolicy.org/pr...te_crisis.html
    Speedguide.... If you don't love Obama you won't like it here.
    Straight out the Trailer!
    Re.....Spect "walk"!

MacBook Pro 2.33Ghz, 3G of Ram, OS X

Its the super valcano under the the arctic!

Quote Originally Posted by JC View Post
    I decided a long time ago. ******** like this does *very* little to convince me otherwise.

It's always SUCH a good idea to base any idea on one source. Cuts down on all that fidgety stuff such as RATIONAL thought and does away with critical thinking.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science...licy_Institute

Anytime an "institutes" major findings go in lock-step with the founders ideals, I get jumpy. Mine enough data and the results can be massaged to fit any hypothesis. I think the fact of the matter is we as humans don't have the slightest clue what's going on, our ACCURATE records don't go back far enough to form a decent baseline. The earth is old, we as a race a just a tiny blip on the screen, it's like trying to predict the next note in a song by only hearing the first two notes. There is a rational progression but as to what that is, we are only guessing.
    Tao_Jones Cult Member since 2004
    I gave Miss Manners a Dirty Sanchez, and she LIKED it.

Tucson, Arizona Processor: GenuineIntel Member #4896
    Hmmm. Very interesting
    You decide
    Yep, one piece of research to dispute a mountain of other evidence. Sounds like a great way to make a decision.
    If your browser can't read unicode, you should probably switch!

Quote Originally Posted by brembo View Post
    It's always SUCH a good idea to base any idea on one source. Cuts down on all that fidgety stuff such as RATIONAL thought and does away with critical thinking.
    Big time saver as well.

*yawn* Right. Sure. Whatever.

Let's all piss away our natural resources and treat our only home like ****! Sounds fun! Who needs those pesky trees or stable climates?

Not interesting and I've already decided.....we have a climate crisis on our hands.

If you were a true Republican, you'd look for any reason to keep our glaciers from disappearing....because Republicans like the status quo. Why would you insist on this negative change of allowing it to happen?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retreat...ers_since_1850

Nope...nothing to see here...

from 1973
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...acier_1973.jpg
    from 2006
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...acier_2006.jpg

http://www.livescience.com/environme..._notwrong.html

Yep...nothing going on here either lol.....

I just have to ask JC.....why do you post this crap?

...formerly the omnipotent UOD

Not a Hoax but more like a festering zit on Al Gore's a s s

So What If It's a Hoax?

Hoax or not, why is it that there's such a huge group of humans who think it's ok to gamble the future of their heirs?

It's not that we'll ruin the earth. It's that we'll limit the ability of our species to survive and all so that a small percentage will contiuine earning large amount of cash.

Earth will heal herself. She always does.

Dear God is people really still thinking this isn't real? It's already been proven that it's real. The debate is what caused it.

Wanna hear soemthing truly amazing?

Get a load of this....it's a conspiracy theory...of a conspiracy theory!!!!!!

* In a speech given to the US Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works on July 28, 2003, entitled "The Science of Climate Change",[10] Senator James Inhofe (R-Okla) concluded by asking the following question: "With all of the hysteria, all of the fear, all of the phony science, could it be that man-made global warming is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on the American people?" Inhofe has suggested that supporters of Kyoto such as Jacques Chirac are aiming at global governance.[11]

* In an article which also quoted Inhofe, the American Free Press stated, "It was an unguarded moment for Chirac. World government is the main goal of the secret Bilderberg group, of which he is a luminary."[12]

So not only is global warming a hoax...it's a hoax being perpetrated by the BILDERBERGER GROUP nonetheless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Bilderbergers want world dominance!!!!!!!

this is how nuts this idiot is:

Inhofe had previously claimed that Global Warming is "the second-largest hoax ever played on the American people, after the separation of church and state."[18]

In March 2002, Inhofe also made a speech before the U.S. Senate that included the explicit suggestion that the 9/11 attacks were a form of divine retribution against the U.S. for failing to defend Israel. In his words: "One of the reasons I believe the spiritual door was opened for an attack against the United States of America is that the policy of our Government has been to ask the Israelis, and demand it with pressure, not to retaliate in a significant way against the terrorist strikes that have been launched against them."[29]

So to him 9/11 was an act of God.....God's retribution for not protecting Israel.

but Global Warming is a hoax........LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whether you believe in global warming or not does it hurt to be a little more "green/eco-friendly"? My wife and I are lucky enough to car pool and we recycle pretty much everything we can. It takes maybe 10 minutes a week...doesnt seem like its too much trouble to do my part.

Stupidity is also a gift of God, but one mustn't misuse it. - JP II

Blog Entries
    And here is a Official Scientific Statement on the subject, signed by 11 countries, including the US National Academy of Sciences:

http://nationalacademies.org/onpi/06072005.pdf

It essentially confirms that:

...there is now strong evidence that significant global warming is occurring. The evidence comes from direct measurements of rising surface air temperatures and subsurface ocean temperatures and from phenomena such as increases in average global sea levels, retreating glaciers, and changes to many physical and biological systems. It is likely that most of the warming in recent decades can be attributed to human activities (IPCC 2001)2. This warming has already led to changes in the Earth's climate.
    So yes, the majority of scientific evidence out there all points in the same direction.

That one paper, even in a "peer-reviewed paper" in a "scientific journal" is just one person's opinion, I'm sure there are over thousand on the subject of global warming and the current climate changes.
    It may be true that there are projection errors in climate change models, however changes in climate are already evident today. The paper seems to only prove that climate models are inacurate.
    Linux is user friendly, it's just picky about its friends...
    Disclaimer: Please use caution when opening messages, my grasp on reality may have shaken loose during transmission (going on rusty memory circuits).
    ๑۩۞۩๑

So what do you think JC?

Eh?

What is the over/under that the words "liberal", "leftists" or something along those lines comes up sooner or later.

Quote Originally Posted by Roody View Post
    What is the over/under that the words "liberal", "leftists" or something along those lines comes up sooner or later.
    You forgot 'hippie'

Quote Originally Posted by Izzo View Post
    You forgot 'hippie'

JC is a hippie, a MAC loving Steve Jobs fanboy, hippie liberal leftist commie sonuvabeech.

JC aint no real Republican.....he doesn't like the status quo, our conservative hallmark.

we aren't going to change our environment beyond what God wants, ultimately he is in control, I doubt we can do much to really affect nature, what's gonna happen was meant to happen

for all we know what we are seeing now is a natural cycle, a warming period, a cooling period, etc... up and down the earth cycles, the earth is much bigger than we are
    "Would you mind not standing on my chest, my hats on fire." - The Doctor

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    we aren't going to change our environment beyond what God wants, ultimately he is in control, I doubt we can do much to really affect nature, what's gonna happen was meant to happen

for all we know what we are seeing now is a natural cycle, a warming period, a cooling period, etc... up and down the earth cycles, the earth is much bigger than we are
    So... If God's children decide to nuke each other to oblivion he'll come down to clean the radiation before 100,000 years ? I doubt it.

Whether you believe in God or not, you shouldn't let the oil industry influence the environment your kids will live in, and leave everything to a higher power to sort out.