Thread: President George Bush: 'Goodbye from the world's biggest polluter'

President George Bush: 'Goodbye from the world's biggest polluter'

The American leader, who has been condemned throughout his presidency for failing to tackle climate change, ended a private meeting with the words: "Goodbye from the world's biggest polluter."

He then punched the air while grinning widely, as the rest of those present including Gordon Brown and Nicolas Sarkozy looked on in shock.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...html?funny=not

/discuss

I didn't know GW was Chinese. We are #2 in pollution, thank you very much...
    Kinky is using a feather.
    Perverted is using the whole chicken.

I wish the Administration would not have fallen for the GLOBAL WARMING Hoax!
    Speedguide.... If you don't love Obama you won't like it here.
    Straight out the Trailer!
    Re.....Spect "walk"!

MacBook Pro 2.33Ghz, 3G of Ram, OS X

I wish I could find a link to the article but the rumors around Washington are that the President is working on dismantling quite a few clean air and other environmental laws before he leaves office. Something most Presidents do, is find some kind of landmark thing to do before they leave as a way of leaving a mark for the history books.

Time will tell.

Global warming is funny. Even funnier is that the people who believe in it typically have no scientific basis. It does not surprise me that Bush fell for it too.

Uninsured for your health
    Global Warming HOAX???

http://forums.speedguide.net/showthread.php?t=242411

even if this has NOTHING to do with humans, it's still a symptom of global warming
    Quote Originally Posted by Three Rivers Designs
    America! Love it or give it back!

Quote Originally Posted by CiscoKid View Post
    Global Warming HOAX???

http://forums.speedguide.net/showthread.php?t=242411

even if this has NOTHING to do with humans, it's still a symptom of global warming

Do you remember the words *your getting veeery sleepy* You must not be out of the hypnotic state that the Global warming fools have put on you!

The cure is to stop listening to Gore and Nobama
    Re.....Spect "walk"!

Uninsured for your health
    I never listened to Gore, when my high school science class did our unit on Climatology, we watched a video where the leading Climatologists of the 90's predicted weather patterns just like we're having now. Say what you wish, but I for one am not listening to Rush and the other talking heads
    Quote Originally Posted by Three Rivers Designs
    America! Love it or give it back!

Advanced Member
    Here is another one....does everyone here now there are quite a few patents on weather modification and controlling the weather... can be found in the US patent listing.

Advanced Member
    I would recommend everyone watch Al Gores movie as it is very well done and loaded with some real evidence of what is going to happen to our planet however he puts all the blame on the U.S. when in his own movie he shows how the whole of central Africa and the rain forest in South America is burning every night while he was talking about the U.S. being the culprit for all the Carbon Dioxide pollution.

Hey Al you dumbarse all those trees are meant to live off of Carbon Dioxide and in turn make more Oxygen for the planet. He has got to be the biggest idiot or lier on the planet.

Explain this to me, when earth was in the ice age, was it mans fault for not pumping enough greenhouse gas into the atmosphere...or was it simply nature taking its course?

Quote Originally Posted by jasonb31 View Post
    I would recommend everyone watch Al Gores movie as it is very well done and loaded with some real evidence of what is going to happen to our planet however he puts all the blame on the U.S. when in his own movie he shows how the whole of central Africa and the rain forest in South America is burning every night while he was talking about the U.S. being the culprit for all the Carbon Dioxide pollution.

Hey Al you dumbarse all those trees are meant to live off of Carbon Dioxide and in turn make more Oxygen for the planet. He has got to be the biggest idiot or lier on the planet.
    Bro, I'm sorry to have to tell you this but..... Your on the infraction list as of now. You doubt or dis Gore. *shakes head*
    Re.....Spect "walk"!

Advanced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JC View Post
    Bro, I'm sorry to have to tell you this but..... Your on the infraction list as of now. You doubt or dis Gore. *shakes head*
    I hope you are being sarcastic? Do you not know that the rain forest of Africa and South America provide most of the oxygen for this world by sucking up loads of Carbon Dioxide? That is the root of the problem and Gore did not mention it once even though it was right there in front of him.

If the stopped cutting and burning in the rain forest we would have no problems with C02.

Advanced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shagster View Post
    Explain this to me, when earth was in the ice age, was it mans fault for not pumping enough greenhouse gas into the atmosphere...or was it simply nature taking its course?
    During the Ice Age there was not one sunspot as scientist have now admitted. I do not support Al Gores theory's at all on what the cause is of all the ice caps melting so don't think that I do.

Its the cutting down of the rain forest and the more active sun that is causing all the so called global warming.

Quote Originally Posted by Izzo View Post
    That is pure awesome
    "Would you mind not standing on my chest, my hats on fire." - The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    That is pure awesome
    Why do you feel that way?