Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 39

Thread: 2008 NHL Draft

  1. #1
    Certified SG Addict CableDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Posts
    26,784

    Thumbs up 2008 NHL Draft

    I know the SG members will be gathered in front of the TV tonight.

    7 p.m. EST, Versus, TSN

  2. #2
    Moderator Roody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    30,761
    I will try and peek in on it at least until the Blue Jackets have made their first pick.

  3. #3
    Assistant Admin Ken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Tampa
    Posts
    12,048
    Quote Originally Posted by CableDude View Post
    I know the SG members will be gathered in front of the TV tonight.

    7 p.m. EST, Versus, TSN
    Stamkos...

  4. #4
    Certified SG Addict CableDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Posts
    26,784
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    Stamkos...

  5. #5
    Certified SG Addict CableDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Posts
    26,784
    Quote Originally Posted by Roody View Post
    I will try and peek in on it at least until the Blue Jackets have made their first pick.
    No more boobs for you.

  6. #6
    Moderator Roody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    30,761
    Quote Originally Posted by CableDude View Post
    No more boobs for you.

  7. #7
    Best In Show Noevo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    SD
    Posts
    14,188
    I don't think the wings get to pick until like 1000th or so. Meh, it's where we found datsuyk and zetterberg

  8. #8
    Certified SG Addict CableDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Posts
    26,784
    Quote Originally Posted by Noevo View Post
    I don't think the wings get to pick until like 1000th or so. Meh, it's where we found datsuyk and zetterberg

  9. #9
    Certified SG Addict CableDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Posts
    26,784
    Quote Originally Posted by Noevo View Post
    I don't think the wings get to pick until like 1000th or so. Meh, it's where we found datsuyk and zetterberg
    (1) 30.
    (3) 91.
    (4) 121.
    (5) 151.
    (6) 181.
    (7) 211.

  10. #10
    Best In Show Noevo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    SD
    Posts
    14,188
    Quote Originally Posted by CableDude View Post
    (1) 30.
    (3) 91.
    (4) 121.
    (5) 151.
    (6) 181.
    (7) 211.
    wow those are high. we're ****ed

  11. #11
    Certified SG Addict CableDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Posts
    26,784
    Quote Originally Posted by Noevo View Post
    wow those are high. we're ****ed
    The price for finishing high during the regular season. :-|


    I didn't even think Detroit had a first round pick this year.

  12. #12
    Certified SG Addict CableDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Posts
    26,784
    Too many trades. Round 2 starts today at 9:30 a.m.

  13. #13
    Best In Show Noevo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    SD
    Posts
    14,188
    Quote Originally Posted by CableDude View Post
    The price for finishing high during the regular season. :-|


    I didn't even think Detroit had a first round pick this year.

    No, I meant too close to #1. We never did so hot when we had high draft picks. Kelly Miller? or was it kip...hell one of the millers. Joe Murphy? yeah, how u doin?

  14. #14
    Certified SG Addict CableDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Posts
    26,784
    Quote Originally Posted by Noevo View Post
    No, I meant too close to #1. We never did so hot when we had high draft picks. Kelly Miller? or was it kip...hell one of the millers. Joe Murphy? yeah, how u doin?
    Keith Primeau turned out ok.

  15. #15
    Assistant Admin Ken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Tampa
    Posts
    12,048
    Got Stamkos?...

  16. #16
    Best In Show Noevo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    SD
    Posts
    14,188
    Quote Originally Posted by CableDude View Post
    Keith Primeau turned out ok.
    For Philly...NOT FOR DETROIT! I'd never seen someone fall so much in my life who was actually a pro! He was horrible and slow here.

    Yzerman

  17. #17
    Certified SG Addict CableDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Posts
    26,784
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    Got Stamkos?...
    Yes you do.

  18. #18
    Certified SG Addict CableDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Posts
    26,784
    Quote Originally Posted by Noevo View Post
    For Philly...NOT FOR DETROIT! I'd never seen someone fall so much in my life who was actually a pro! He was horrible and slow here.

    Yzerman
    oh ok.

    Kory Kocur.

  19. #19
    Certified SG Addict CableDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Posts
    26,784
    roundup for Noevo

    30 THOMAS MCCOLLUM G
    91 MAX NICASTRO D
    121 GUSTAV NYQUIST C
    151 JULIEN CAYER C
    181 STEPHEN JOHNSTON LW
    211 JESPER SAMUELSSON C

  20. #20
    Shiney Happy People sito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    The land of the more free than you are
    Posts
    7,130
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    Stamkos...
    I met him at the OHL finals. Nice kid, not very big, but I hear he's damn good. He is good friends and an old team mate of my bosses nephew. He should be drafted in the next couple years.

    Totally forgot this was today. I gotta go see what the Leafs got. lol!
    The more I drink, the less I care.

Similar Threads

  1. Internet time-out
    By Eros in forum Networking Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-05-09, 03:21 AM
  2. Newbie problem with RCA Cable modem, thanks!
    By saobi in forum General Broadband Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-27-08, 08:56 PM
  3. wifi keeps turning on and offf
    By Masenko in forum Wireless Networks & Routers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-21-08, 06:45 PM
  4. NHL Winter Classic 2008 1/1/08
    By CableDude in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-03-08, 05:45 PM
  5. 2007 NHL draft
    By CableDude in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-23-07, 10:05 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •