Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Obama's "Gathering of civis/religious leaders"....reporters/cameras banned

Quote Originally Posted by brembo View Post
    Explain this. Please do tell what B. Obama is going to "do" to this county (if elected) that will be so apocalyptic.
    have hillary as his VP

Quote Originally Posted by Noevo View Post
    have hillary as his VP
    He's got ya there man.
    The more I drink, the less I care.

Advanced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sito View Post
    Republicans should rejoice that Obama is kissin cousins with Osama because Bush and Co have had ties with that family before, during and after 911.

The kid has meant so much to the Republicans dime they haven't killed him as a favor to the Bin Laden family. It's true he runs free as we speak because his family has too much of an impact on American oil imports from the middle east.

Stop one and ask them next time you see one.
    OBL is dead. He was killed by his own because he would not support the 9/11 attacks. He said in December of 2001 in the only audio message that you can prove is Bin Laden that he did not order the attacks but he could see how some would want too. He was killed shortly after that. Remember Tora Bora how they all stopped fighting, Even the Northern Alliance guys stopped? That was because they found OBL dead. OBL led the American and Northern Alliance to the real AQ terrorist by using his cell or sat phone while they were held up at the secret hide out, The terrorist realized this and killed him.

OBL was loyal to the CIA and if you do not believe me check the FBI most wanted list and you will see that OBL is not wanted for 9/11.

Here is an admission by the former prime minister of Pakistan right before she was killed for opening her mouth. Whats funny is that by time this video made it to the British and American peoples TV that part was cleanly edited out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnychOXj9Tg

Bush has just said recently that he wants to get OBL before he leaves office so that will give him an excuse to perform raids into Pakistan. Then he will pull OBLs body out of the deep freeze and say hey look, I got him.

Blog Entries
    I haven't seen that yet is it any good?
    It does provide food for thought. Puts Canada in a good light.

Hell_Yes

Luck is where preparation meets opportunity - Seneca

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" - Isaac Asimov

It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    When it comes to Health care it puts Cuba in good light also.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonb31 View Post
    OBL is dead. He was killed by his own because he would not support the 9/11 attacks. He said in December of 2001 in the only audio message that you can prove is Bin Laden that he did not order the attacks but he could see how some would want too. He was killed shortly after that. Remember Tora Bora how they all stopped fighting, Even the Northern Alliance guys stopped? That was because they found OBL dead. OBL led the American and Northern Alliance to the real AQ terrorist by using his cell or sat phone while they were held up at the secret hide out, The terrorist realized this and killed him.

OBL was loyal to the CIA and if you do not believe me check the FBI most wanted list and you will see that OBL is not wanted for 9/11.

Here is an admission by the former prime minister of Pakistan right before she was killed for opening her mouth. Whats funny is that by time this video made it to the British and American peoples TV that part was cleanly edited out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnychOXj9Tg

Bush has just said recently that he wants to get OBL before he leaves office so that will give him an excuse to perform raids into Pakistan. Then he will pull OBLs body out of the deep freeze and say hey look, I got him.
    I have some real meesed up thoughts on what your saying. People just look at me like I'm crazy so I don't say what I think about that anymore, but I am aware of what your saying. One of the greatest misconceptions in history. Shhhh.

I was told about them going to Cuba for healthcare etc, but never actually watched it. Something I gotta see then.

Evidentally you wish to make this a discussion of health care. If cuddled up with some popcorn and frosty beverage and a copy of "Sicko" on your DVD player, you might believe that there is no safety net for the impoverish sick in America. However, we have several in my area that will not turn anyone away. Sadly, private insurance companies (read: for profit) dictate rules to many hospitals. Understand, that our government has been bought. Do not blame the citizens.
    I read this again and I know that America is not some giant cold hearted bastard. American citizens are some of the most compasionate people I have ever met, but in the same breath, the citizens are to blame.

You hold the vote. Politicians represent the people as a whole. Just most aren't hampered enough to really care one way or the other. It's YOUR country, who is elected represents the people. In history America is famous for speaking against the very things that are happening to you now. I just wait for the one that will eventually rise with a voice.

I put the land of the more free than you are in my location because I am truly baffled the American people have tolerated the sh it you have in your own back yard.

Posting in historic Scat political thread.

I read this again and I know that America is not some giant cold hearted bastard. American citizens are some of the most compasionate people I have ever met, but in the same breath, the citizens are to blame.

You hold the vote. Politicians represent the people as a whole. Just most aren't hampered enough to really care one way or the other. It's YOUR country, who is elected represents the people. In history America is famous for speaking against the very things that are happening to you now. I just wait for the one that will eventually rise with a voice.

I put the land of the more free than you are in my location because I am truly baffled the American people have tolerated the sh it you have in your own back yard.
    It took me a couple years, but I went from being a Bush volunteer in 1999-2000 to voting against him in 2004. Simply put he lied to the very people he promised changes too.

Somewhere along the shoreline in New England
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
    Call me "bored" this morning.
    MORNING WOOD Lumber Company
    Guinness for Strength!!!

He loves political threads, you can't possibly speak sacastically!

Quote Originally Posted by YeOldeStonecat View Post
    Call me "bored" this morning.
    Maybe one day you and I and that fat **** Grimm will share a bottle of whiskey. If you still see him, tell him I said hi. He's somebody I won't forget.

It almost doesn't seem like its really him doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by YARDofSTUF View Post
    It almost doesn't seem like its really him doesn't it?
    he secretly loves political threads! Turns him right on lmao

The Obama/Muslim connection is pretty weak. The Obamas are from the Luo tribe in Kenya. Obama's grandfather was a Christian, then converted to Muslim. His father was raised a Muslim but was an atheist long before he married Obama's white, American mother.

Barack was born and raised in Hawaii by his grandparents from Kansas.

The name "Barack" is more African than Muslim, though Arabic influences the East African languages.

Obama never changed his name to "Barry", and has never changed his name legally. Barry was a nickname used by both his mother and grandparents throughout childhood. Kind of like a kid called "William" who is known as "Bill" or "Billy". In adulthood, these kids don't change their names back to "William"...they just start going by their full name.

Obama was a standard agnostic American until he joined Trinity Church in the late 80's.

As for not wanting the muslim women in head-dresses in the picture...well, you know why. All kinds of unfounded rumors have been going on about his alleged muslim leanings, for example, that he was sworn into the senate using the Koran. Those same people would have a field day if muslims in traditional robes were in the crowd.

More on Obama's roots here - http://www.kenya-advisor.com/barack-...and-kenya.html

Obama's website debunking rumors. You can see pictures of his inauguration getting sworn in on the bible, see his birth certificate, etc.- http://my.barackobama.com/page/conte...thesmearshome/

Somewhere along the shoreline in New England
    Maybe one day you and I and that fat **** Grimm will share a bottle of whiskey. If you still see him, tell him I said hi. He's somebody I won't forget.
    He called me last week....just left me a voice mail. I haven't gone up that way in a while....been a long time since I've seen him (probably last spring-ish). Good guy...lotta fun.
    MORNING WOOD Lumber Company
    Guinness for Strength!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JBrazen View Post

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/0..._n_108191.html

Tonight, however, Dan Abrams showed footage he uncovered of a Fox News interview with John McCain on March 13, 2008, in which McCain said, "I didn't really love America until I was deprived of her company."
    Tit for tat....'ceptin this is from an actual candidate not his spouse.

There's a bit of a difference between love and pride dontcha think?

If you're going to spread the BS make sure it's equal on both sides mmmkay?

While not the wisest choice of words, especially after Michelle Obama inserted her foot into her mouth, you have to look at the wording of the statements. McCain used the word love and we humans have been trying to find the exact meaning of that word since we've been walking this Earth. Michelle used the word proud, we KNOW what that means...."I was never PROUD of my Country".

If you can't tell the difference between the 2 statements, well.........