Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama's "Gathering of civis/religious leaders"....reporters/cameras banned

They know who's getting scolded by chef in Hell's Kitchen though. Hence my drunk term, mashed potatoes.
    The more I drink, the less I care.

Nothing to this. It's common knowledge Obama haters are doing everything they can to muddy Obama's name. The whole Muslim angle is so ridiculous it's hard to believe there is people out there ignorant enough to buy into it, but they do.

Again we are hearing all of this because the haters know they can't rely on the good their guy does and instead must take every cheap shot possible to win.

Barry Obama.

Eat your mashed potatoes, pay attention to who wins American Idol and let your young marines die for nothing, just salute while the ****ing coffins come through once in a while. Annoying as that may be..

Quote Originally Posted by JBrazen View Post
    Barry Obama.
    They're cousins man!!

Quote Originally Posted by Roody View Post
    Nothing to this. It's common knowledge Obama haters are doing everything they can to muddy Obama's name. The whole Muslim angle is so ridiculous it's hard to believe there is people out there ignorant enough to buy into it, but they do.

Again we are hearing all of this because the haters know they can't rely on the good their guy does and instead must take every cheap shot possible to win.
    What gets me is that's rumor, and I'm sure your current Prez could run down the line and hit facts..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sito View Post
    Damn MDs know everthing. Thanks for spoiling my fun.
    Not at all, I was trying to join in on the fun.

Hell_Yes

Luck is where preparation meets opportunity - Seneca

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" - Isaac Asimov

It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Blog Entries

The mean IQ is 100.

Hell_Yes

Luck is where preparation meets opportunity - Seneca

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" - Isaac Asimov

It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Republicans should rejoice that Obama is kissin cousins with Osama because Bush and Co have had ties with that family before, during and after 911.

The kid has meant so much to the Republicans dime they haven't killed him as a favor to the Bin Laden family. It's true he runs free as we speak because his family has too much of an impact on American oil imports from the middle east.

Stop one and ask them next time you see one.
    I say this with a straight face.

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    Not at all, I was trying to join in on the fun.
    I like my MD's humorless thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by Izzo View Post
    Did you know that there are these little green beings that leave pots of gold at the end of a rainbow....the republican party told me so it must be true!

edit> I knew one of you guys would claim he's a Muslim....it was only a matter of time.

Yep

"At a rally for Senator Barack Obama in Detroit on Monday, two Muslim women said they were prohibited from sitting behind the candidate because they were wearing head scarves and campaign volunteers did not want them to appear with him in news photographs or live television coverage."

...formerly the omnipotent UOD

Somewhere along the shoreline in New England
    OK so much for a legit reply from someone who might know more about the Muslim religion...

Don't need insults or insinuations about it solely coming from a republican side..nor IQ counts (PS david..you're not the only one to go post college in degrees )

...and...oh yeah....earlier on in the elections I came out of the gates intending to vote for him.
    MORNING WOOD Lumber Company
    Guinness for Strength!!!

I'd point out the grammar mistake in this post, but fear in that doing so I become what I mock.

Eh, I'm an idiot.

"it's hard to believe there is people out there"

*thrusts hips*
    UNNH! Can you feel it! Yeah!
    Tao_Jones Cult Member since 2004
    I gave Miss Manners a Dirty Sanchez, and she LIKED it.

Republicans should rejoice that Obama is kissin cousins with Osama because Bush and Co have had ties with that family before, during and after 911.

The kid has meant so much to the Republicans dime they haven't killed him as a favor to the Bin Laden family. It's true he runs free as we speak because his family has too much of an impact on American oil imports from the middle east.

Stop one and ask them next time you see one.
    Did I mention I say this with a straight face? Anyone wanna tell me I'm full of **** and stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by brembo View Post
    I'd point out the grammar mistake in this post, but fear in that doing so I become what I mock.

Eh, I'm an idiot.

"it's hard to believe there is people out there"

*thrusts hips*
    UNNH! Can you feel it! Yeah!

Why did the French send the Statue of Liberty? ** box of leaches....

Did I mention I say this with a straight face? Anyone wanna tell me I'm full of **** and stuff?

Nah, but you have managed to post in triplicate and have also quoted yourself....LOL.

I thought you might go for the grandslam and post 4 times in a row but you stopped on third base.

I'm guessing as an honoring of America's freedoms and acceptance of all peoples. It was 1876 that it was either commisioned or delivered, I dunno. That's a pretty large coincidence with 1776, so my educated guess is France honoring the USA's ideal of freedom and acceptance.
    Tao_Jones Cult Member since 2004
    I gave Miss Manners a Dirty Sanchez, and she LIKED it.

It's not a statue, it's a trojan horse and a million little frenchmen with french poodles and fries will come storming out and stomp America into the abyss!!!!!

fortunately, we saw this coming....and put that b1tch in the water...now those little frenchies will have to swim!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by UOD View Post
    It's not a statue, it's a trojan horse and a million little frenchmen with french poodles and fries will come storming out and stomp America into the abyss!!!!!

fortunately, we saw this coming....and put that b1tch in the water...now those little frenchies will have to swim!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
    Foiled again!

Quote Originally Posted by brembo View Post
    I'm guessing as an honoring of America's freedoms and acceptance of all peoples. It was 1876 that it was either commisioned or delivered, I dunno. That's a pretty large coincidence with 1776, so my educated guess is France honoring the USA's ideal of freedom and acceptance.

you might be right *hammers google button*

Ya fight for it around the world, 1/3 of America knowing why it's there would be rather refreshing. You fight in the name of it.