Thread: hi. i need some advise for my cyber shop

hi. i need some advise for my cyber shop

recently i buy a Belkin N1 Vision Wireless Router for my cyber shop(15 pc). my connection type adsl2+ 24 mbps downloadstrem and 1 mbps uploadstrem. from my isp i have a combo wireless router(baudtech). which i dont like. also i dont like other combo router. thats why i have bought Belkin N1 Vision Wireless Router(only router). so for this i need a modem and now dis days there is no only modem for adsl2+ all are combo router. so my question is if i make a bridge(speedtouch 536). is it idle for my cyber center. my internet center is only for chatting and sometimes for game not always.plz try to advice me for my shop. take care and god bless u

fem the retarded rabbit mccoffee's Avatar
    any combo would work with the bridge mode just make sure the modem ,and seperate have the same three octates the same ya know the 192.168.x.xx
    Comptia a+ n+

thnx for reply

some people said if i make bridge then it will effect on my speed.i have 24/1 download and upload speed. they said bridge mode cant be able to handle adsl2+ speed. plz tell me something about this. i dont want compromise with my speed. thats why i bought a good wireless router. plz help me bro

fem the retarded rabbit mccoffee's Avatar
    it shouldn't effect the speed it will in a sense it's not by much since you added another device to the network it's going to take some speed off hardly anything noticable as long as the mtu is corret on the router ,and the frimware has fixed all hte performance issues.

Check both the modem and the router for firmware.
    Comptia a+ n+

Somewhere along the shoreline in New England
    Yeah just bridge whatever combo modem/router you have..so your primary router (the Belkin) gets the public IP address on the WAN side.
    MORNING WOOD Lumber Company
    Guinness for Strength!!!

thnx for reply

so should i tcp optimizer software run each of my client pc on lan or i just need to one pc.plz try to explain me . may be i m bothering u but bro i need to know about this. and about mtu on router how can i configure it or i can configure it through tcp optimizer? plz i will wait for ur answer.take care and god bless u