Thread: Up and coming horrible movies?

Up and coming horrible movies?

I'm an Adam Sandler fan so I will definitely watch Zohan. Love Will Smith movies as well so I MAY catch that one, not sure though, looks a tad shadey to me.

They look like great movies!

Quote Originally Posted by JBrazen View Post
    I'm an Adam Sandler fan so I will definitely watch Zohan. Love Will Smith movies as well so I MAY catch that one, not sure though, looks a tad shadey to me.
    I'm not that much of a Sandler fan, but I'll probably watch it when it hits HBO.

I am a Will Smith fan though, but that movie looks like they leaned a bit to heavily on the comedy.

Somewhere along the shoreline in New England
    Lets not forget another Hulk movie..and they somehow roped Ed Norton into it.
    MORNING WOOD Lumber Company
    Guinness for Strength!!!

Advanced Member
    After seeing the previews for each of the movies I just sat and look at my pill bottle funny!!!

Quote Originally Posted by YeOldeStonecat View Post

Quote Originally Posted by YeOldeStonecat View Post
    Ya I noticed that, looks like they got a new director at least.

Jen's Best Friend RoscoPColtrane's Avatar
    No Sam Elliot so Hulk can screw off...
    ****************************************************************************************
    Abit NF7-S 2.0, Barton 2500+ @ 2.2 Ghz, 2 Gig ddr3200, 80gig Seagate HDD, ATI x850 PRO @ 550/600, WinXP Pro

J B K M

Pittsburgh Steelers Super Bowl XL Champions!!!!!

Somewhere along the shoreline in New England
    Quote Originally Posted by RoscoPColtrane View Post
    No Sam Elliot so Hulk can screw off...
    Sam rules! The coolest, most laid back and confident way about him.
    Best role ever played..IMO...Road House.
    MORNING WOOD Lumber Company
    Guinness for Strength!!!

LOL @ both previews... I'm seeing both of them :P

Quote Originally Posted by YARDofSTUF View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ewwwww Boll
    To all of you writing now about me and the fact that POSTAL is not getting screens.

its okay ..its fun kicking a guy nonstop who is on the ground

you are all not getting it that i'm the guy who made it against the big hollywood system and you are all only busy to destroy me and finish me up and then you YOU WON WHAT ? the attention of the studios, michael bay .. ????? if you damage me you feel closer to Hollywood ? what is your game plan?

you want only movies like JUMPER , SPEED RACER , WHAT HAPPENDS IN VEGAS ...? then keep going and your dreams will be fullfilled. POSTAL makes some very important points ..but you dont wanna see that .... : that Bush used the SEPTEMBER 11 to start a war against a country what had nothing to do with Bin Laden etc.... but this all doesnt matter because you are all busy to THINK that INDIANA JONES or NARNIA are important movies ... but in real they are empty shells of an industry what wants to make money and what wants to keep you looking "escape movies" with nothing in it. in between they are putting some CONTROVERSIAL movies to show that they can do also IMPORTANT movies ...but also this movies are not really critical....they only supporting the system and not showing the big picture. and POSTAL shows the BIG PICTURE ...it nails the absurd situation with all the stupid religions, races and nations we are living in. POSTAL is not accepting ******** politics. POSTAL has not the opinion that Bush made mistakes - POSTAL has the opinion that it is a scandal that BUSH is not in jail. What happened in America in the last 7 years is the biggest joke since Columbus stepped on that land.

but instead of seeing the courage i had in doing that movie against everybody who tried to stop me - you are sitting on your desks and you are working on stories about me ....and my image as the worst director on earth...and you fullfill what your editor wants from you in regards of uwe boll ...or you fullfill what you think makes you a cooler guy in the internet ...and you are not getting it that you are only interested in movies like IRON MAN or HULK or KUNG FU PANDA or the MUMMY 3 because the studios spending 60 mio. $ in advertising to make you interested in NON INTERESTING movies. how many times you wanna keep going in movies only because the TRAILER was so cool and the CGI was so great ?

thanks for reading this

Uwe Boll

I think with a bit more persuasion, we can get Uwe to kill himself. THAT...would be EPIC!!!!!!!

...formerly the omnipotent UOD