Thread: How to Remove Computer Virus

Smile How to Remove Computer Virus

Teaching people how to remove computer virus infections might not seem like the easiest thing to do. Fortunately though, it is in fact easy to remove computer virus infections. If you believe that you are infected, do not be afraid to try to remove the virus infection yourself.

The first step to [spam link removed by Philip] infections is to buy some anti virus software. There are many quality anti virus software makers to chose from. Look for products that have won awards or received many recommendations. Once you have made your purchase, simply install it, update the virus definitions and perform a full scan of your computer. The different anti virus software will have slightly different methods, but the basic steps will be the same. Be sure to read their instructions.

For ease of reference, here are basic steps to remove computer virus infections:

Purchase and download anti virus software

[spam link removed by Philip] software

Update anti virus software

Perform a full scan with anti virus software.

Remember to read the instructions for the specific software you purchase, but these basic steps will cure the vast majority of infections out there. If this fails to clean it up, I would recommend taking it to see a professional, which could be quite costly. Or, perhaps there is a computer savvy person that you know who you could get to help you.

Remember, to learn how to remove computer virus infections, like many things in life, it may be best to learn by doing it. Do not be afraid to try to remove computer virus infections yourself. The software makers do a real good job at making the software you purchase easy to use. The basic steps I outlined really will be able to clear up most computer virus infections.

source:enzinearticles

I was wondering how long it would be until you started to spam iyogi crap.

Thumbs down You are good for only Wondering. So, Keep Wondering

Reply to YARDofSTUF

I don't think that u know much about iYogi. There is nobody in the technical support business today who can beat iYogi. Because iYogi Provides...

Computer Support, Computer Repair, Online Technical Support, Tech Support, Mulifunctional Printer Installation, Install Printer, Install Antispyware, Install Antivirus, Setup Email Rules, New Internet Connection, Computer Setup, Computer Installation, Firewall Configure, PC Health Checkup, Internet Speed Optimization, Email Troubleshooting, Repair Email, Faulty Internet, Internet Connection Troubleshooting, Microsoft Operating System, Microsft Help, Printer Repair, Multifunctional Printer Repair etc.

Now tell me will u call iYogi still crap ? or Just tell me other tech or computer support company which provides all this services.

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel4u View Post
    Reply to YARDofSTUF

I don't think that u know much about iYogi. There is nobody in the technical support business today who can beat iYogi. Because iYogi Provides...

Computer Support, Computer Repair, Online Technical Support, Tech Support, Mulifunctional Printer Installation, Install Printer, Install Antispyware, Install Antivirus, Setup Email Rules, New Internet Connection, Computer Setup, Computer Installation, Firewall Configure, PC Health Checkup, Internet Speed Optimization, Email Troubleshooting, Repair Email, Faulty Internet, Internet Connection Troubleshooting, Microsoft Operating System, Microsft Help, Printer Repair, Multifunctional Printer Repair etc.

Now tell me will u call iYogi still crap ? or Just tell me other tech or computer support company which provides all this services.

It's crap and your a SPAMMER. The following antivirus programs are supported by Yogi the Bear:

EZ Antivirus
    Symantec Norton Antivirus
    McAfee VirusScan
    Grisoft AVG Professional
    Trend Micro PC-Cillin

All of which are junk and I wouldn't install for my worst enemy.

Somewhere along the shoreline in New England
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel4u View Post
    Reply to YARDofSTUF

I for one do all of that...(except I've been in the business long enough to know to use better tools and software products). There are a number of other members here on these boards who are computer consultants and have consulting firms.

However...since most of us here know the rules....(I suggest you read them...you'll find one that states no spamming or referral links)....we don't spam our companies. This thread will be deleted by this evening...I'll leave it up long enough for you to read.
    MORNING WOOD Lumber Company
    Guinness for Strength!!!

Blog Entries
    Posting links to any commercial website you're affiliated with is considered spam, it's as simple as that.

A+, Security+, Mobility+ Shinobi's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    LOL

I'm not going to post the URL of this UK pc tech web site (I can, if need be) .. but I think this sums it up about this iyogi spam...

Forum Editor

I just find it laughable how stupid these idiots think we are.

It seems that almost everytime a thread from a long time ago reappears it's because someone has thought we can be fooled into going off to their site or buying their service.

What that don't realise is that, if someone finds this thread by searching for iyogi they're going to see that some shameless methods are needed to promote this service which will cause suspicion about its value.

It's called shooting themselves in the foot.