Thread: Kudos to DHL and DELL, kinda

Talking Kudos to DHL and DELL, kinda

Heres the story.

Placed order with DELL on Wednedsay April 16th for XPS 1530. When i went to checkout it said a preliminary ship date of April 23rd. Not too bad, but ok. Well shortly after the order was placed I received my email saying thanks for the order, your estimated ship date is May 8th. Wasnt too happy because during that time I was going to be 1900 miles away from the shipping address. So i called Dell on the 17th to change the shipping address. Well, I talked to someone who didnt seem to know what he was doing and difficult to understand. I was told I would receive an email with the updated address. Basically I didnt have a good feeling when I got off the phone. I never got the change email, but did get an email saying my product had shipped on Saturday the 18th. So now I'm like ****, I wont be at the address I changed to yet. Well as suspected the change never went thru. However thanks to DHL I got it on the 21st of april. So all in all, DELL shipped the product much faster than expected, and DHL was even better getting it here 2 days earlier than expected.

So, DHL has earned some business (if I can find a location) and DELL lucked out with their screw up.

Good job guys in yellow and red.

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyhead View Post
    Well, I talked to someone who didnt seem to know what he was doing and difficult to understand.
    Go figure.

yeah Dell is good with DHL shipping..but their returns for UPS ticks me off to no ends..they never pick up when they are supposed to.