Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 76

Thread: Re: WARNING: Roy Schestowitz is spreading virusses on his website, don't go there!!!!!!!!

  1. #1
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Guest

    Re: WARNING: Roy Schestowitz is spreading virusses on his website, don't go there!!!!!!!!

    On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 17:58:24 +0100, Dr. Bill wrote:

    > Roy Schestowitz, a lintard / spammer from cola is spreading virusses.For
    > instance, when an "Average Joe" windowsuser, who probably wants more
    > information about Linux, visits it's website, Average Joe's computer gets
    > infested with a virus / trojan. Great example of Linux advocating in cola.
    > http://www.angelfire.com/psy/doctorb...towitz.com.jpg
    > I'll see to it that Roy Schestowitz is banned through:
    > http://www.mvps.org/winhelp2002/hosts.htm
    > <Blocking Unwanted Parasites with a Hosts File>
    > <Now includes most major parasites , hijackers and unwanted
    > Adware/Spyware programs!>
    > This parasite, Roy Schestowitz, has to be banned from the internet.


    Other people have been complaining about the same site as well as Roy
    Schestowitz's other sites.

    http://groups.google.com/group/alt.c...057dc9e9db2135

    " I posted a message on www.schestowitz.com that was somewhat anti-
    linux.
    Not only was the message deleted but shortly afterwards I started
    getting pings of death from that site. If that wasn't bad enough, I
    had a rogue program, testicles.com trying to connect to
    www.schestowitz.com.

    As if that were not bad enough, I got the same exact results on
    another site, www.boycottnovel.com which coincidently is run by the
    same person, Roy Schestowitz.

    Maybe I am wrong, but I would suggest people avoid those two sites. "


    I would put every one of Roy Schestowitz's domains in a hosts block file.


    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Collector of soaps from around the globe.
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  2. #2
    Ant
    Guest

    Re: WARNING: Roy Schestowitz is spreading virusses on his website, don't go there!!!!!!!!

    "Moshe Goldfarb" wrote:

    > On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 17:58:24 +0100, Dr. Bill wrote:
    >> Roy Schestowitz, a lintard / spammer from cola is spreading virusses.


    > Other people have been complaining about the same site as well as Roy
    > Schestowitz's other sites.


    The site shows symptoms of having been hacked. There's an invisible
    iframe at the end of the page at schestowitz.com which leads to the
    now non-resolving pinoc.com:

    Domain Name: PINOC.COM
    Registrar: ESTDOMAINS, INC.

    Registrant:
    N/A
    Manager (manager@home-made.tv)
    Wolfson 25
    Rishon-Le-Zion
    Ha Merkaz,75203
    IL
    Tel. +972.525920204

    Status:SUSPENDED
    Note: This Domain Name is Suspended. In this status the domain name is
    InActive and will not function.



  3. #3
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Guest

    Re: WARNING: Roy Schestowitz is spreading virusses on his website, don't go there!!!!!!!!

    On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 22:27:27 -0000, Ant wrote:

    > "Moshe Goldfarb" wrote:
    >
    >> On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 17:58:24 +0100, Dr. Bill wrote:
    >>> Roy Schestowitz, a lintard / spammer from cola is spreading virusses.

    >
    >> Other people have been complaining about the same site as well as Roy
    >> Schestowitz's other sites.

    >
    > The site shows symptoms of having been hacked. There's an invisible
    > iframe at the end of the page at schestowitz.com which leads to the
    > now non-resolving pinoc.com:
    >
    > Domain Name: PINOC.COM
    > Registrar: ESTDOMAINS, INC.
    >
    > Registrant:
    > N/A
    > Manager (manager@home-made.tv)
    > Wolfson 25
    > Rishon-Le-Zion
    > Ha Merkaz,75203
    > IL
    > Tel. +972.525920204
    >
    > Status:SUSPENDED
    > Note: This Domain Name is Suspended. In this status the domain name is
    > InActive and will not function.


    I'm not a programmer but people have been complaining about
    www.schestowitz.com and www.boycottnovell.com for quite a while now.

    Of course Roy Schestowitz does nothing about this because chances are good,
    he is the person who embedded the trojan to begin with.

    Google him and decide for yourself.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Collector of soaps from around the globe.
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  4. #4
    David H. Lipman
    Guest

    Re: WARNING: Roy Schestowitz is spreading virusses on his website, don't go there!!!!!!!!

    From: "Ant" <not@home.today>

    |
    | The site shows symptoms of having been hacked. There's an invisible
    | iframe at the end of the page at schestowitz.com which leads to the
    | now non-resolving pinoc.com:
    |
    | Domain Name: PINOC.COM
    | Registrar: ESTDOMAINS, INC.
    |

    Thanx Ant. ESTDomains says it all.

    I agree with your conclusion, this site was hacked.

    --
    Dave
    http://www.claymania.com/removal-trojan-adware.html
    Multi-AV - http://www.pctipp.ch/downloads/dl/35905.asp



  5. #5
    Roy Schestowitz
    Guest

    Re: WARNING: Roy Schestowitz is spreading virusses on his website, don't go there!!!!!!!!

    ____/ Ant on Friday 14 March 2008 22:27 : \____

    > "Moshe Goldfarb" wrote:
    >
    >> On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 17:58:24 +0100, Dr. Bill wrote:
    >>> Roy Schestowitz, a lintard / spammer from cola is spreading virusses.

    >
    >> Other people have been complaining about the same site as well as Roy
    >> Schestowitz's other sites.

    >
    > The site shows symptoms of having been hacked. There's an invisible
    > iframe at the end of the page at schestowitz.com which leads to the
    > now non-resolving pinoc.com:
    >
    > Domain Name: PINOC.COM
    > Registrar: ESTDOMAINS, INC.
    >
    > Registrant:
    > N/A
    > Manager (manager@home-made.tv)
    > Wolfson 25
    > Rishon-Le-Zion
    > Ha Merkaz,75203
    > IL
    > Tel. +972.525920204
    >
    > Status:SUSPENDED
    > Note: This Domain Name is Suspended. In this status the domain name is
    > InActive and will not function.


    See:

    Hackers Attack Trend Micro

    ,----[ Quote ]
    | Security vendor Trend Micro has fallen victim to a widespread Web attack that
    | splashed malicious software onto hundreds of legitimate Web sites in recent
    | days.
    |
    | [...]
    |
    | Researchers are still not sure how the attackers are managing to hack these
    | Web pages, but the pages all seem to use Microsoft's Active Server Page (ASP)
    | technology, which is used by many Web development programs to create dynamic
    | HTML pages. A software bug in any of those programs is all the attackers need
    | to install their malicious code.
    `----

    http://www.pcworld.com/article/id,14...s/article.html

    400,000+ infected web pages in a week?!

    http://beranger.org/index.php?page=d...eb-pages-in-a-

    I've _cleaned up my_ Web site (it took a long while). And for trolls who
    spreading BS, thousands of sites including big ones like ZDNet are affected.

    Hackers launch massive IFRAME attack

    ,----[ Quote ]
    | But Danchev was more pessimistic that the attacks could be halted
    | quickly. "To sum up -- it's a mess," he said.
    `----

    http://www.linuxworld.com.au/index.p...001482&rid=-50

    Before accusing individuals, look at the Web as a whole. And if you're using
    Windows, be careful of pretty much /ANY/ site you visit. The press is filled
    with articles about what became a plague and nobody yet knows how many sites
    are really affected.

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz
    http://Schestowitz.com | RHAT GNU/Linux | PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
    23:00:03 up 50 days, 8:54, 4 users, load average: 1.96, 1.45, 1.43
    http://iuron.com - help build a non-profit search engine

  6. #6
    The Ghost In The Machine
    Guest

    Re: WARNING: Roy Schestowitz is spreading virusses on his website, don't go there!!!!!!!!

    In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Moshe Goldfarb
    <brick.n.straw@gmail.com>
    wrote
    on Fri, 14 Mar 2008 18:43:32 -0400
    <oy37gf11pczp$.zwxx7xpkcun6$.dlg@40tude.net>:
    > On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 22:27:27 -0000, Ant wrote:
    >
    >> "Moshe Goldfarb" wrote:
    >>
    >>> On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 17:58:24 +0100, Dr. Bill wrote:
    >>>> Roy Schestowitz, a lintard / spammer from cola is spreading virusses.

    >>
    >>> Other people have been complaining about the same site as well as Roy
    >>> Schestowitz's other sites.

    >>
    >> The site shows symptoms of having been hacked. There's an invisible
    >> iframe at the end of the page at schestowitz.com which leads to the
    >> now non-resolving pinoc.com:
    >>
    >> Domain Name: PINOC.COM
    >> Registrar: ESTDOMAINS, INC.
    >>
    >> Registrant:
    >> N/A
    >> Manager (manager@home-made.tv)
    >> Wolfson 25
    >> Rishon-Le-Zion
    >> Ha Merkaz,75203
    >> IL
    >> Tel. +972.525920204
    >>
    >> Status:SUSPENDED
    >> Note: This Domain Name is Suspended. In this status the domain name is
    >> InActive and will not function.

    >
    > I'm not a programmer but people have been complaining about
    > www.schestowitz.com and www.boycottnovell.com for quite a while now.


    Where have they (or, for that matter, you) been
    complaining? Clearly, if they're complaining here, it's
    the wrong forum. Send an email to the uplink, or contact
    the appropriate authorities -- probably www.fbi.gov.

    I would have thought this obvious but clearly it has yet to
    penetrate to those who have been complaining. Get a grip,
    people; problems do not go away by themselves. (They can
    be ignored, of course, but that simply means one puts horse
    blinders on. It doesn't take care of that flashing light.)

    BTW...suspension of the domain name does not in itself
    inactivate the attack; DNS must also be notified.
    Presumably, this has been done, as www.pinoc.com no longer
    resolves.

    >
    > Of course Roy Schestowitz does nothing about this because chances are good,
    > he is the person who embedded the trojan to begin with.
    >
    > Google him and decide for yourself.


    Ah, OK. In that case, submit evidence to the FBI as
    well; they'll be *very* interested in hearing of an
    infectious vector source -- and will probably initiate
    criminal proceedings if there's enough evidence. Of course
    you'll also want to submit evidence to the FBI, Interpol,
    and the Israeli authorities as well, that there is a
    connection between Roy Schestowitz and whoever lives at
    the Wolfson 25.

    Up to you.

    --
    #191, ewill3@earthlink.net
    Linux sucks efficiently, but Windows just blows around
    a lot of hot air and vapor.

    --
    Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com


  7. #7
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Guest

    Re: WARNING: Roy Schestowitz is spreading virusses on his website, don't go there!!!!!!!!

    On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 23:03:42 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:


    > Before accusing individuals, look at the Web as a whole. And if you're using
    > Windows, be careful of pretty much /ANY/ site you visit. The press is filled
    > with articles about what became a plague and nobody yet knows how many sites
    > are really affected.


    Shut up already you fool.
    Your site is a trojan site, bottom line.

    You, Roy Schestowitz, the stalwart of Linux advocacy have been operating a
    site that has been comprimising the systems of people who visit your site.

    And if that was not enough, you were warned months ago about this and
    refused to do anything.

    To me, that says you are behind the entire thing and your sole purpose is
    to infect Windows machines.

    Nice.
    Real nice, Roy Schestowitz.


    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Collector of soaps from around the globe.
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  8. #8
    Dr.Hal0nf1r$
    Guest

    Re: WARNING: Roy Schestowitz is spreading virusses on his website, don't go there!!!!!!!!

    Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    > On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 23:03:42 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >
    >
    >> Before accusing individuals, look at the Web as a whole. And if
    >> you're using Windows, be careful of pretty much /ANY/ site you
    >> visit. The press is filled with articles about what became a plague
    >> and nobody yet knows how many sites are really affected.

    >
    > Shut up already you fool.
    > Your site is a trojan site, bottom line.
    >
    > You, Roy Schestowitz, the stalwart of Linux advocacy have been
    > operating a site that has been comprimising the systems of people who
    > visit your site.
    >
    > And if that was not enough, you were warned months ago about this and
    > refused to do anything.
    >
    > To me, that says you are behind the entire thing and your sole
    > purpose is to infect Windows machines.
    >
    > Nice.
    > Real nice, Roy Schestowitz.


    Isn't that a standard Linux**** tactic?



  9. #9
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Guest

    Re: WARNING: Roy Schestowitz is spreading virusses on his website, don't go there!!!!!!!!

    On Sat, 15 Mar 2008 00:33:30 -0000, Dr.Hal0nf1r$ wrote:

    > Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    >> On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 23:03:42 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >>
    >>
    >>> Before accusing individuals, look at the Web as a whole. And if
    >>> you're using Windows, be careful of pretty much /ANY/ site you
    >>> visit. The press is filled with articles about what became a plague
    >>> and nobody yet knows how many sites are really affected.

    >>
    >> Shut up already you fool.
    >> Your site is a trojan site, bottom line.
    >>
    >> You, Roy Schestowitz, the stalwart of Linux advocacy have been
    >> operating a site that has been comprimising the systems of people who
    >> visit your site.
    >>
    >> And if that was not enough, you were warned months ago about this and
    >> refused to do anything.
    >>
    >> To me, that says you are behind the entire thing and your sole
    >> purpose is to infect Windows machines.
    >>
    >> Nice.
    >> Real nice, Roy Schestowitz.

    >
    > Isn't that a standard Linux**** tactic?


    Maybe I am naive, but I kind of liked to give the Linux advocate the
    benefit of the doubt.

    In this case however, the flagrant behavior of Roy Schestowitz is obviously
    proof of his clandestine motives.

    My advice is to avoid www.schestowitz.com and www.boycottnovell.com until
    those sites can be cleaned and exterminated of potential bugs.


    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Collector of soaps from around the globe.
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  10. #10
    Sebastian G.
    Guest

    Re: WARNING: Roy Schestowitz is spreading virusses on his website,don't go there!!!!!!!!

    Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

    > On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 23:03:42 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >
    >
    >> Before accusing individuals, look at the Web as a whole. And if you're using
    >> Windows, be careful of pretty much /ANY/ site you visit. The press is filled
    >> with articles about what became a plague and nobody yet knows how many sites
    >> are really affected.

    >
    > Shut up already you fool.
    > Your site is a trojan site, bottom line.



    So is Yahoo. Your point being?

    > You, Roy Schestowitz, the stalwart of Linux advocacy have been operating a
    > site that has been comprimising the systems of people who visit your site.



    1. It is not his site, but the context it includes. That's outside of his
    responsibility.
    2. The website doesn't magically compromise systems. Only MSIE is affected,
    which usage is already a gross fault of the user.

    > And if that was not enough, you were warned months ago about this and
    > refused to do anything.



    Why should he? If the users actively offer a remote shell to every website
    they visit, it's their problem.

  11. #11
    Dr.Hal0nf1r$
    Guest

    Re: WARNING: Roy Schestowitz is spreading virusses on his website, don't go there!!!!!!!!

    Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    > On Sat, 15 Mar 2008 00:33:30 -0000, Dr.Hal0nf1r$ wrote:
    >
    >> Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    >>> On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 23:03:42 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>> Before accusing individuals, look at the Web as a whole. And if
    >>>> you're using Windows, be careful of pretty much /ANY/ site you
    >>>> visit. The press is filled with articles about what became a plague
    >>>> and nobody yet knows how many sites are really affected.
    >>>
    >>> Shut up already you fool.
    >>> Your site is a trojan site, bottom line.
    >>>
    >>> You, Roy Schestowitz, the stalwart of Linux advocacy have been
    >>> operating a site that has been comprimising the systems of people
    >>> who visit your site.
    >>>
    >>> And if that was not enough, you were warned months ago about this
    >>> and refused to do anything.
    >>>
    >>> To me, that says you are behind the entire thing and your sole
    >>> purpose is to infect Windows machines.
    >>>
    >>> Nice.
    >>> Real nice, Roy Schestowitz.

    >>
    >> Isn't that a standard Linux**** tactic?

    >
    > Maybe I am naive, but I kind of liked to give the Linux advocate the
    > benefit of the doubt.
    >
    > In this case however, the flagrant behavior of Roy Schestowitz is
    > obviously proof of his clandestine motives.
    >
    > My advice is to avoid www.schestowitz.com and www.boycottnovell.com
    > until those sites can be cleaned and exterminated of potential bugs.


    I suggest reporting those sites to the writer(s) of Spybot Search and
    Destroy updates.



  12. #12
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Guest

    Re: WARNING: Roy Schestowitz is spreading virusses on his website, don't go there!!!!!!!!

    On Sat, 15 Mar 2008 01:48:27 +0100, Sebastian G. wrote:

    > Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    >
    >> On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 23:03:42 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >>
    >>
    >>> Before accusing individuals, look at the Web as a whole. And if you're using
    >>> Windows, be careful of pretty much /ANY/ site you visit. The press is filled
    >>> with articles about what became a plague and nobody yet knows how many sites
    >>> are really affected.

    >>
    >> Shut up already you fool.
    >> Your site is a trojan site, bottom line.

    >
    >
    > So is Yahoo. Your point being?
    >
    >> You, Roy Schestowitz, the stalwart of Linux advocacy have been operating a
    >> site that has been comprimising the systems of people who visit your site.

    >
    >
    > 1. It is not his site, but the context it includes. That's outside of his
    > responsibility.
    > 2. The website doesn't magically compromise systems. Only MSIE is affected,
    > which usage is already a gross fault of the user.
    >
    >> And if that was not enough, you were warned months ago about this and
    >> refused to do anything.

    >
    >
    > Why should he? If the users actively offer a remote shell to every website
    > they visit, it's their problem.


    Key word.....
    MOTIVE....

    Google Schestowitz and then get back to us.


    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Collector of soaps from around the globe.
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  13. #13
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Guest

    Re: WARNING: Roy Schestowitz is spreading virusses on his website, don't go there!!!!!!!!

    On Sat, 15 Mar 2008 00:50:08 -0000, Dr.Hal0nf1r$ wrote:

    > Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    >> On Sat, 15 Mar 2008 00:33:30 -0000, Dr.Hal0nf1r$ wrote:
    >>
    >>> Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    >>>> On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 23:03:42 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>> Before accusing individuals, look at the Web as a whole. And if
    >>>>> you're using Windows, be careful of pretty much /ANY/ site you
    >>>>> visit. The press is filled with articles about what became a plague
    >>>>> and nobody yet knows how many sites are really affected.
    >>>>
    >>>> Shut up already you fool.
    >>>> Your site is a trojan site, bottom line.
    >>>>
    >>>> You, Roy Schestowitz, the stalwart of Linux advocacy have been
    >>>> operating a site that has been comprimising the systems of people
    >>>> who visit your site.
    >>>>
    >>>> And if that was not enough, you were warned months ago about this
    >>>> and refused to do anything.
    >>>>
    >>>> To me, that says you are behind the entire thing and your sole
    >>>> purpose is to infect Windows machines.
    >>>>
    >>>> Nice.
    >>>> Real nice, Roy Schestowitz.
    >>>
    >>> Isn't that a standard Linux**** tactic?

    >>
    >> Maybe I am naive, but I kind of liked to give the Linux advocate the
    >> benefit of the doubt.
    >>
    >> In this case however, the flagrant behavior of Roy Schestowitz is
    >> obviously proof of his clandestine motives.
    >>
    >> My advice is to avoid www.schestowitz.com and www.boycottnovell.com
    >> until those sites can be cleaned and exterminated of potential bugs.

    >
    > I suggest reporting those sites to the writer(s) of Spybot Search and
    > Destroy updates.


    Done.

    I was informed that the sites have already been reported so this is a good
    thing.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Collector of soaps from around the globe.
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  14. #14
    Ant
    Guest

    Re: WARNING: Roy Schestowitz is spreading virusses on his website, don't go there!!!!!!!!

    "David H. Lipman" wrote:

    > Thanx Ant. ESTDomains says it all.
    >
    > I agree with your conclusion, this site was hacked.


    Disappointed that pinoc.com wouldn't resolve. I was hoping to find
    some malware to dissect.

    BTW, Mr Schestowitz seems a popular figure! If he's associated in any
    way with "lintard" (who I presume to be Dave Lindhart, a litigious
    spammer) then I'm not surprised at the fuss.



  15. #15
    David H. Lipman
    Guest

    Re: WARNING: Roy Schestowitz is spreading virusses on his website, don't go there!!!!!!!!

    From: "Ant" <not@home.today>


    |
    | Disappointed that pinoc.com wouldn't resolve. I was hoping to find
    | some malware to dissect.
    |
    | BTW, Mr Schestowitz seems a popular figure! If he's associated in any
    | way with "lintard" (who I presume to be Dave Lindhart, a litigious
    | spammer) then I'm not surprised at the fuss.
    |

    I posted about this at MWR. I guess it is a moot point now. :-)

    --
    Dave
    http://www.claymania.com/removal-trojan-adware.html
    Multi-AV - http://www.pctipp.ch/downloads/dl/35905.asp



  16. #16
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Guest

    Re: WARNING: Roy Schestowitz is spreading virusses on his website, don't go there!!!!!!!!

    On Sat, 15 Mar 2008 01:23:36 -0000, Ant wrote:

    > "David H. Lipman" wrote:
    >
    >> Thanx Ant. ESTDomains says it all.
    >>
    >> I agree with your conclusion, this site was hacked.

    >
    > Disappointed that pinoc.com wouldn't resolve. I was hoping to find
    > some malware to dissect.
    >
    > BTW, Mr Schestowitz seems a popular figure! If he's associated in any
    > way with "lintard" (who I presume to be Dave Lindhart, a litigious
    > spammer) then I'm not surprised at the fuss.


    Schestowitz is a 24x7 PAID SPAMMER.

    If you look at the number of submissions he has per month, consider he runs
    several Microsoft hate blogs, consider the amount of verbiage in his posts,
    consider the hours of the day and the time factor between posts on various
    sites like digg.com etc.
    The only conclusion that can be reached is that Roy Schestowitz is being
    compensated for his SPAMMING.

    It is very obvious.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Collector of soaps from around the globe.
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  17. #17
    John Bokma
    Guest

    Re: WARNING: Roy Schestowitz is spreading virusses on his website, don't go there!!!!!!!!

    Moshe Goldfarb <brick.n.straw@gmail.com> wrote:

    > Maybe I am naive


    No, you're a ****wit.

    foad

    --
    John Bokma http://johnbokma.com/

  18. #18
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Guest

    Re: WARNING: Roy Schestowitz is spreading virusses on his website, don't go there!!!!!!!!

    On 15 Mar 2008 01:58:19 GMT, John Bokma wrote:

    > Moshe Goldfarb <brick.n.straw@gmail.com> wrote:
    >
    >> Maybe I am naive

    >
    > No, you're a ****wit.
    >
    > foad


    Really?
    Schestowitz admitted his site was a trojan site.

    Learn to read fool.........

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Collector of soaps from around the globe.
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  19. #19
    Roy Schestowitz
    Guest

    Re: WARNING: Roy Schestowitz is spreading virusses on his website, don't go there!!!!!!!!

    ____/ Sebastian G. on Saturday 15 March 2008 02:40 : \____

    > Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    >
    >
    >> Key word.....
    >> MOTIVE....

    >
    >
    > Indeed, he has a motive to not care for what problems stupid visitors have
    > with third party content included on his site. Then again, almost no one
    > cares anyway.


    I've worked for 2 days on resolving this (it took a long time to handle
    100,000+ files). Unlike probably thousands of other Web sites that still have
    this iframe problem... (it's nothing to do with the site but a leech-type
    reference that get forcibly attached to it).

    In the past month there have been many hacking attempts on this domain, coming
    from different vectors and scanning for vulnerabilities in difference CMSs
    (Advanced Guestbook, Nuke, WordPress, phpBB while others were left alone). On
    some days, many thousands of pages were requested by hackers, so there was
    clearly a lot of effort going into this.

    By the way, there is no "Moshe Goldfarb". It's called "Gary Stewart" (aka
    flatfish), a Microsoft Munchkin who has been doing this dirt for over a
    decade. Best to just filter out his posts and ignored the smear campaigns and
    libel spread about me over the years.

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | Useless fact: Brazil spans 47.8% of S. America
    http://Schestowitz.com | RHAT Linux | PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
    04:05:01 up 50 days, 13:59, 4 users, load average: 0.81, 1.69, 1.78
    http://iuron.com - Open Source knowledge engine project

  20. #20
    Paul
    Guest

    Re: WARNING: Roy Schestowitz is spreading virusses on his website, don't go there!!!!!!!!

    On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 22:07:28 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb
    <brick.n.straw@gmail.com> wrote:

    >On 15 Mar 2008 01:58:19 GMT, John Bokma wrote:
    >
    >> Moshe Goldfarb <brick.n.straw@gmail.com> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Maybe I am naive

    >>
    >> No, you're a ****wit.
    >>
    >> foad

    >
    >Really?
    >Schestowitz admitted his site was a trojan site.
    >
    >Learn to read fool.........


    Roy is a respected member of this group.
    Roy is NOTHING what you say.

    May be it is someone pretending to be Roy.
    But it ISN'T Roy.

    Grow up or **** off.


    ----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Unrestricted-Secure Usenet News==----
    http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups
    ----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =----

Similar Threads

  1. Motorola 5101 log errors
    By shawn429 in forum General Broadband Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-15-06, 07:03 PM
  2. Motorola SB5101 not renewing ip leases
    By mikesmith in forum General Broadband Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-12-06, 06:02 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •