Thread: Government Concedes Vaccine-Autism Case in Federal Court

Government Concedes Vaccine-Autism Case in Federal Court

Not a conspiracy theory anymore.........

After years of insisting there is no evidence to link vaccines with the onset of autism spectrum disorder (ASD), the US government has quietly conceded a vaccine-autism case in the Court of Federal Claims.

The unprecedented concession was filed on November 9, and sealed to protect the plaintiff's identify. It was obtained through individuals unrelated to the case.

The claim, one of 4,900 autism cases currently pending in Federal "Vaccine Court," was conceded by US Assistant Attorney General Peter Keisler and other Justice Department officials, on behalf of the Department of Health and Human Services, the "defendant" in all Vaccine Court cases.

The child's claim against the government -- that mercury-containing vaccines were the cause of her autism -- was supposed to be one of three "test cases" for the thimerosal-autism theory currently under consideration by a three-member panel of Special Masters, the presiding justices in Federal Claims Court.

Keisler wrote that medical personnel at the HHS Division of Vaccine Injury Compensation (DVIC) had reviewed the case and "concluded that compensation is appropriate."

The doctors conceded that the child was healthy and developing normally until her 18-month well-baby visit, when she received vaccinations against nine different diseases all at once (two contained thimerosal/mercury).

full story-
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-...i_b_88323.html
    "A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."

Bruce Lee

Blog Entries
    It has been noted that thimerosal has been excluded for years, while the rate of autism has climbed. The case in question was considered an extreme rarity. Research is pointing to a mitochrodrial defect that is causing the reaction. Hopefully, tests will come about to determine who might be susceptible, and not immunize.

I am not a fan of bombarding children with so many vaccines at once. We chose to space out the protocol with our little ones.

Hell_Yes

Luck is where preparation meets opportunity - Seneca

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" - Isaac Asimov

It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Research is pointing to a mitochrodrial defect that is causing the reaction.
    Interesting...I hadn't read that anywhere.

*opens up google*

weird, just watched an ep of Eli Stone with very similar subject matter...
    Every normal man must be tempted at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
    I often wonder if the voices in my head ever get frustrated because I'm just too damn lazy to climb that clock tower.
    Click image to enlarge
    click image to view full version

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    The case in question was considered an extreme rarity. Research is pointing to a mitochrodrial defect that is causing the reaction.

There are 4,900 cases just like it pending....

Research has already shown that ingestion of certain chemicals can alter DNA, including MT-DNA.

So how would one know if the defect was in place beforehand?

I'm sure someone is getting paid to research it though. They wouldn't want the obvious to be true...
    "A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."

Bruce Lee

Approaches to Vaccine Liability

There are four important historical precedents to handling vaccine liability, which are not always mutually exclusive:

(1) the government can substitute itself as defendant and accept liability on behalf of the participants in the vaccination program;
    (2) the government can decide that no one needs to be held liable and establish a no-fault compensation program;
    (3) the government can indemnify (i.e., reimburse) vaccine manufacturers and distributors, providers, and other participants after they have been sued and a judgment issued against them;
    (4) the government can alter the normal rules of litigation and/or compensation. Each of these methods has its proponents and critics, each will affect various stakeholders differently, and each alleviates different concerns.

The Govt. although requiring children to get certain vaccines, is itself immune from any lawsuit if something goes wrong..
    They are protected under --Federal Tort Claims Act

Bruce Lee

Quote Originally Posted by knightmare View Post
    So how would one know if the defect was in place beforehand?
    Maybe if they test people that didn't get them.