Thread: What Retired Folks like to do

What Retired Folks like to do

Working people frequently ask retired people what they do to make their days interesting. Well, for example, the other day I went down town and into a shop. I was only there for about 5 minutes and when I came out there was a cop writing out a parking ticket. I said to
    him, "Come on, how about giving a retired person a break?" He ignored me and continued writing the ticket.

I called him a "Nazi." He glared at me and wrote another ticket for having worn tires. So I called him a "doughnut eating @#@^%%//!!!." He finished the second ticket and put it on the wind shield with the first. Then he wrote a third ticket. The more I abused
    him the more tickets he wrote.

Personally, I didn't care. I came downtown on the bus. The car that he was putting the tickets on had a bumper sticker that said: "Hillary in 2008." I try to have a little fun each day now that I'm retired. It's important to my health.
    USAF RETIRED

Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Far-N-Wide View Post
    Working people frequently ask retired people what they do to make their days interesting. Well, for example, the other day I went down town and into a shop. I was only there for about 5 minutes and when I came out there was a cop writing out a parking ticket. I said to
    him, "Come on, how about giving a retired person a break?" He ignored me and continued writing the ticket.

I called him a "Nazi." He glared at me and wrote another ticket for having worn tires. So I called him a "doughnut eating @#@^%%//!!!." He finished the second ticket and put it on the wind shield with the first. Then he wrote a third ticket. The more I abused
    him the more tickets he wrote.

Personally, I didn't care. I came downtown on the bus. The car that he was putting the tickets on had a bumper sticker that said: "Hillary in 2008." I try to have a little fun each day now that I'm retired. It's important to my health.
    Damn, I was hoping he'd taser you.