Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Burke banned

Quote Originally Posted by Comtrad View Post
    I have tons of these

As the world turns.......

Ill keep my options to my self but umm yea Burke has always had a nat for being banned...... Some just excel at it better then others i guess
    Cancer Baaaaaad! Folding Goooood!

In any social medium there are rules of behavior. Whether we agree with them or not, we must pay the price for breaking those rules. I think Burke will be proud for being barred and how he deals with it will be his choice.Just my opinion.

Somewhere along the shoreline in New England
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzo View Post
    In spite of what you say I know there are members who receive a free pass.
    And it wasn't that many years ago...that we got accused of letting Burke slip past the rules, that we got accused of "looking the other way" when he acted up because he used to contribute heavily to the SG community, both in the tech forums, and $$$ wise such as being a generous supporter of the SG game server we ran for a while.

I had been staying out of this one...but is pisses me off to see the other mods catch bullsh|t for what they went through from someone who doesn't have an inkling of a clue of what went on between him and several mods. It's a privilege to be a participating member, not a right. You can't walk into someones house and spit in their face time and time again...and not expect to get thrown back out into the street head first.

I'm sorry to see it happen too...as I felt a bit more kinship to him than the other mods..due to the support Burke gave the SG gaming community when we initially set it up, and the TeamSpeak chat nights many of us regulars had early in the early days of the TeamSpeak server. But for the past couple of years..Burke has chosen the abrasive and ornery path, thumbing his nose and flipping the bird at the staff here. And not just at one or two of them.
    MORNING WOOD Lumber Company
    Guinness for Strength!!!

agreed.... a lot of people need to wash the sand out of their vaginas
    Quote Originally Posted by frostybear View Post
    More like rocks...
    no kidding. i can't inderstand why nobody likes to be insulted every chance he gets.

btw ... "you started it"?
    a.k.a. GSXR 750

So, telling him to go back and crawl under is rock is acceptable?
    i hope you see the difference in the two.

you fing imbecile

go crawl under rock
    a.k.a. GSXR 750

Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer View Post

you fing imbecile

go crawl under rock
    If you feel there is a difference in the two perhaps you could have someone explain it to you that there is no difference ....other than the words.

Banned

you fing imbecile

go crawl under rock
    What's a fing?

Do you mean f'ing?

A lot of users should take those 2 phrases and put them together.

If you feel there is a difference in the two perhaps you could have someone explain it to you that there is no difference ....other than the words.
    Still waiting on that PM Izzo.

no kidding. i can't inderstand why nobody likes to be insulted every chance he gets.

btw ... "you started it"?
    Just trying to communicate on a level which is understandable to all parties involved

Quote Originally Posted by Roody View Post
    Still waiting on that PM Izzo.
    Not going to get it either.

Not going to get it either.
    So basically then you were making stuff up. No offense man, but that is bigtime lame. You claim members are getting free passes, but then refuse to back it up with any proof.

Why am I not surprised at this.

So basically then you were making stuff up. No offense man, but that is bigtime lame. You claim members are getting free passes, but then refuse to back it up with any proof.

Why am I not surprised at this.

Bigtime lame, eh? Puhlease. You can deny it all you want but think about it for Christ's sake...I send you the PM giving you a name ...you deny it anyway because if you or any mod admitted it you know I'd bring it back to the forums and post it. To avoid any possible conflicts, backlash or further drama you deny and claim the rules are the same for everyone. I feel they are for 95% of us but there are a few, mods included, that get a free pass.

In truth ...there isn't anything you can provide that proves that they aren't getting one either. We done now?

Bigtime lame, eh? Puhlease. You can deny it all you want but think about it for Christ's sake...I send you the PM giving you a name ...you deny it anyway because if you or any mod admitted it you know I'd bring it back to the forums and post it. To avoid any possible conflicts, backlash or further drama you deny and claim the rules are the same for everyone. I feel they are for 95% of us but there are a few, mods included, that get a free pass.

In truth ...there isn't anything you can provide that proves that they aren't getting one either. We done now?
    Honestly man you are making excuses for not having the balls to back up your comments. By all means drop all of the staff a PM and let us know who you think is getting a pass. If it makes you feel better choose a regular member in here that you trust and include them in the PM also. That way your idea of a denial won't occur.

Send the PM or honestly stop whining because no one wants to hear it. There is nothing worse then someone crying foul and then doing nothing to fix their concerns. The idea that you are hiding behind the idea we supposedly won't look into it is just that bigtime lame. Man up or move on.

It's your call.

Banned
    I say man up and post the names in a new thread.

That would be a good thread.

Honestly man you are making excuses for not having the balls to back up your comments. By all means drop all of the staff a PM and let us know who you think is getting a pass. If it makes you feel better choose a regular member in here that you trust and include them in the PM also. That way your idea of a denial won't occur.

Send the PM or honestly stop whining because no one wants to hear it. There is nothing worse then someone crying foul and then doing nothing to fix their concerns. The idea that you are hiding behind the idea we supposedly won't look into it is just that bigtime lame. Man up or move on.

It's your call.

Right, I've never had the balls to back up any of my comments in the past. Durrr. It's an exercise in futility. I won't send the PM and I won't stop making the claim ....what are you going to do about it? I'm sorry if you have issues with this, Roody but like I said you can act the part all you want but like you claim to me there isn't anything you can do prove to me certain members aren't.

What are you going to send me to prove certain members aren't? So, keep hiding behind your claims...it's getting old very, very quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Comtrad View Post
    I say man up and post the names in a new thread.

That would be a good thread.

Right.

Right, I've never had the balls to back up any of my comments in the past. Durrr. It's an exercise in futility. I won't send the PM and I won't stop making the claim ....what are you going to do about it? I'm sorry if you have issues with this, Roody but like I said you can act the part all you want but like you claim to me there isn't anything you can do prove to me certain members aren't.

What are you going to send me to prove certain members aren't? So, keep hiding behind your claims...it's getting old very, very quickly.
    Honestly man I have nothing to prove to anyone on here. You proved it all for me. You publicly cried foul and then publicly admitted you wouldn't send a PM to backup your remarks. Everyone here can now see for themselves that when it comes to this topic you are without a doubt all talk and no action.

As for what I can do it's quite simple. I can take a look at the history of the person you mention. I can see if there is any relevance to your claims and then discuss the issue with the staff and if nothing else we can keep a closer eye on that person to see if the trend continues so yes things can in fact be done. Little can be done though to fix the issue if you don't make us aware of who it is that you believe is getting a free pass.

If it's really something that is important to you enough to make a scene over you will send the PM. If you don't no promises can be made as we have no clue who you are talking about.

This thread needs an enema.
    Tao_Jones Cult Member since 2004
    I gave Miss Manners a Dirty Sanchez, and she LIKED it.

Honestly man I have nothing to prove to anyone on here. You proved it all for me. You publicly cried foul and then publicly admitted you wouldn't send a PM to backup your remarks. Everyone here can now see for themselves that when it comes to this topic you are without a doubt all talk and no action.

As for what I can do it's quite simple. I can take a look at the history of the person you mention. I can see if there is any relevance to your claims and then discuss the issue with the staff and if nothing else we can keep a closer eye on that person to see if the trend continues so yes things can in fact be done. Little can be done though to fix the issue if you don't make us aware of who it is that you believe is getting a free pass.

If it's really something that is important to you enough to make a scene over you will send the PM. If you don't no promises can be made as we have no clue who you are talking about.

I did ..wait....what? You're going to look at trends in posts? Like analyze them for patterns of behavior n chit?. You're the one made the scene by posting what you did. PSst. There's a certain 'Brent was banned' thread ( Yes, one of many that you'll have to search for) where 2 other members make the same claim I do. Wonder where the outrage was then? Ahem....misplaced perhaps ?( see what I did there?)

edit> I realize the thread I mentioned is dated some but it goes show others feel or have felt the same as I do. Things have obviously changed for him in that case as the thread itself obviously demonstrates but....well you get the idea.
    Last edited by Izzo; 02-18-08 at 09:46 AM.