View Poll Results: Who are you voting for Today?

Voters
162. You may not vote on this poll
  • John MCCain

    2 1.23%
  • Mitt Romney

    1 0.62%
  • Mike Huckabee

    2 1.23%
  • Ron Paul

    7 4.32%
  • Barak Obama

    75 46.30%
  • Hilary Clinton

    75 46.30%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23

Thread: Who is going to vote today?

  1. #1
    SG Enthusiast Comtrad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    4,059

    Who is going to vote today?

    ...and who are you going to vote for?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Ertlanta, Gargea
    Posts
    7,002
    Voted absentee for Ron Paul

  3. #3
    Ohh Hell yeah.. Sava700's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    24,051
    My state doesn't vote today...but I believe it will be one of the more important decision making states.

  4. #4
    SG Enthusiast Comtrad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    4,059
    Quote Originally Posted by Shagster View Post
    Voted absentee for Ron Paul

  5. #5
    SG Enthusiast Comtrad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    4,059
    Quote Originally Posted by Sava700 View Post
    My state doesn't vote today...but I believe it will be one of the more important decision making states.
    How many delegates does it hold?

  6. #6
    Ohh Hell yeah.. Sava700's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    24,051
    Quote Originally Posted by Comtrad View Post
    How many delegates does it hold?
    Rep = 63 and Dems 103 so its a real important state to grab imo.



    http://politics.nytimes.com/election...tes/index.html

  7. #7
    SG Enthusiast Comtrad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    4,059
    Quote Originally Posted by Sava700 View Post
    Rep = 63 and Dems 103 so its a real important state to grab imo.



    http://politics.nytimes.com/election...tes/index.html
    Yup



    It's funny how the NY Times puts their own #'s for the delegates in there.

    http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/pri...s/scorecard/#R

  8. #8
    Chinese Vampire tHE_0ne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Williamsburg/Norfolk VA
    Posts
    5,870
    I don't know yet who I am voting for, but it sure as hell wont be Hilary.

    My~Rig
    |Athlon 64 X2 3800+ Toledo 2.0GHz @ 2.5Ghz||ASROCK 939Dual-SATA2||OCZ Platinum 2GB (2 x 1GB) PC3200|ZALMAN 120MM CNPS7700-CU|
    |ATI XT 1600 PRO|CSB SB0570 Audigy SE 7.1||WD SE16 SATA 320GB HD|Hitachi SATA 160GB HD|Thermaltake TR2 W0070 ATX 430W Power Supply |WIN 7 Ultimate| (College Budget)

  9. #9
    Certified SG Addict
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    29,515
    Should that even be a question?

  10. #10
    SG Enthusiast Comtrad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    4,059
    Quote Originally Posted by Burke View Post
    Should that even be a question?
    It shouldn't be....but it is.

  11. #11
    Moderator Roody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    East Tennessee
    Posts
    30,762
    I did my voting last week and gave it to Edwards. Obama was my 2nd choice at the time and now my first choice.

  12. #12
    Advanced Member JAFO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    546
    This is crazy! On this poll Ron Paul has the lead with 44% (at the time I wrote this), but out in real world land he is about 4-6%. I would love to see a lot more voters on this poll to see how it pans out.

  13. #13
    Ohh Hell yeah.. Sava700's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    24,051
    Quote Originally Posted by JAFO View Post
    This is crazy! On this poll Ron Paul has the lead with 44% (at the time I wrote this), but out in real world land he is about 4-6%. I would love to see a lot more voters on this poll to see how it pans out.
    we only have 9 selections on this poll so far.. of course the percentage is going to be higher.

  14. #14
    TypicalWhitePerson JC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Single Wide
    Posts
    4,560
    Went first thing this morning. I voted for Mike Huckabee, mainly for his support of the Fair Tax.
    Speedguide.... If you don't love Obama you won't like it here.
    Straight out the Trailer!
    Re.....Spect "walk"!

    MacBook Pro 2.33Ghz, 3G of Ram, OS X

  15. #15
    Tortoises R0cks :D Rivas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,252
    meeeeeeee

    Oh wait I'm Canadian
    To be human is to choose.


    It is better to die on your feet
    than to live on your knees.

    - Emiliano Zapata

  16. #16
    SG Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    1,258
    Did somebody honestly select McCain? That's so incredibly sad. Romney is just as bad, but c'mon. It's amazing how stupid people can be. Driving around today I saw a couple of McCain signs, and a bunch of Romney. Yanked em all down, they get enough TV coverage. I can just picture the confused old farts shoving them into the ground.

  17. #17
    Certified SG Addict
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    29,515
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadsword View Post
    Did somebody honestly select McCain? That's so incredibly sad. Romney is just as bad, but c'mon. It's amazing how stupid people can be. Driving around today I saw a couple of McCain signs, and a bunch of Romney. Yanked em all down, they get enough TV coverage. I can just picture the confused old farts shoving them into the ground.
    Newsflash, Johnny.

    People get to vote for whom they wish.

    We now return to your regularly scheduled conservative talking point fax.

    EDIT: I just caught that you yanked the signs down. Who the **** are you to do that?

  18. #18
    SG Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    1,258
    I'm somebody who's sick of war, sick of taxes, and sick of incompetent presidents. I'm not saying people can't vote for whom they wish, it's just funny when people choose war mongering morons that know nothing about economics, that's all.

  19. #19
    Certified SG Addict
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    29,515
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadsword View Post
    I'm somebody who's sick of war, sick of taxes, and sick of incompetent presidents. I'm not saying people can't vote for whom they wish, it's just funny when people choose war mongering morons that know nothing about economics, that's all.
    Join the crowd.

    There is only one candidate currently in the running who's committed to ending the war, and that's Ron Paul. The rest of them are 100% dedicated to continuing the false war on terror, no matter how fancy Clinton and Obama finesse their words. Just like in 2006 when the Dems floated on the unofficial-yet-patent insinuation they'd impeach Bush if they retook Congress, all the promises will be broken January 21, 2009.

    We're not ending the war any time soon, taxes will get raised, national healthcare will be passed and become a new SS-like deduction from our paychecks, the recession will deepen and inflation will swell, and our rights will be persistently suppressed in the name of "protecting us from terrorists."

    None of the frontrunners are going to do a damned thing to change it, outside of the lip service that people allow themselves to be fooled by.

  20. #20
    SG Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    1,258

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Burke View Post
    Join the crowd.

    There is only one candidate currently in the running who's committed to ending the war, and that's Ron Paul. The rest of them are 100% dedicated to continuing the false war on terror, no matter how fancy Clinton and Obama finesse their words. Just like in 2006 when the Dems floated on the unofficial-yet-patent insinuation they'd impeach Bush if they retook Congress, all the promises will be broken January 21, 2009.

    We're not ending the war any time soon, taxes will get raised, national healthcare will be passed and become a new SS-like deduction from our paychecks, the recession will deepen and inflation will swell, and our rights will be persistently suppressed in the name of "protecting us from terrorists."

    None of the frontrunners are going to do a damned thing to change it, outside of the lip service that people allow themselves to be fooled by.
    Well said. I'm not for yanking signs down, but when people are dying left and right for NO reason, I feel sort of... SANE doing it.
    Last edited by Broadsword; 02-05-08 at 07:00 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. Vote for Hilary's theme song
    By Xpunge in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-24-07, 07:12 AM
  2. Go Vote Today
    By chevyman282 in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-07-06, 03:23 PM
  3. FBI Came today
    By thepieman in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 12-16-05, 02:21 PM
  4. Flew to Cleveland today...
    By mountainman in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-03-05, 02:54 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •