Thread: So whois playing Assassin Creed ?

So whois playing Assassin Creed ?

I just got it tonight, going to play in a few, wondering if anyone is playing it ?
    To be human is to choose.

It is better to die on your feet
    than to live on your knees.

- Emiliano Zapata

i was going to get it, but then i found out theres no MP, so i decided against it. i may still get it in the future though, my friends say its really good regardless of there being no MP.

oo i wanna get it, how is it?

Few friends got it and they all give it rave reviews. I will give it a few weeks and wait for a used copy on half.com for $40. I don't do the $60 thing.

There was a lengthy preview of it on spikeTV before, looks to have an interesting angle of play. Not surprised at the no MP thing either.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalHead324 View Post
    i was going to get it, but then i found out theres no MP, so i decided against it. i may still get it in the future though, my friends say its really good regardless of there being no MP.
    I totally know where you're coming from. It's absolutely sickening that someone would ship a game without a solid multiplayer component these days.

Last week, I played a game on my computer called "Solitaire", and the bloody thing had NO MP! I mean, what the hell! This is almost 2008, and someone had the balls to release a game without some sort of multiplayer or co-op option! I don't know where these game developers get off with making games like these.

Quote Originally Posted by Amro View Post
    oo i wanna get it, how is it?
    it's interesting, never played game like this before, I just started, some people are saying after awhile it's same **** just different level.
    I dont know how multiplayer would be played unless you could be crusader, saracen or assassin.And co op? What for ? They would have to completely change the game play, it's single player only yes but it's worth every penny.
    Last edited by Rivas; 11-23-07 at 10:51 PM.
    To be human is to choose.

It is better to die on your feet
    than to live on your knees.

- Emiliano Zapata

You guys should just do what I do if the game appears to have no replay value.

Wait, usually about 3 to 4 weeks after release, for the game to hit $40 ($60 new) on half.com, buy it, beat it, sell it on half.com for $35.

I used to just rent them but the fags at bb want like 10 bucks for 5 nights. This way I pay 5 bucks and 3 bucks shipping for a month.

404 Sanity Not Found PsykoPenguin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Heh, I think it varies by BB, I keep mines for 2 weeks ($10 USD). Assassins Creed has little to no replay value, I've pretty much gotten all the achievements for it in one play, the only thing I missed was the flags, camera glitches and the templars. Other than that I got everything but I've had a couple of my friends beat the game in a couple of days and got every single achievement on a single run. Assassins Creed is not even worth the buy unless you're a casual gamer and not a hardcore gamer but even so I suppose there's a significant difference between every person, it could take a person a month to beat the game and it could take another person 2 days to beat it.

Also as Rivas said, it's pretty much the same stuff over and over and over. Though I wasn't really bothered too much by it seeing as I'm a fan of the Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors series.

Just my 2 cents.
    "I'm like a lion on the prowl after prey"

So far, so good. I like it, plot is decent, fighting is decent and it looks spectacular.
    Feelings about religion: I believe in a dogma-free personal Prime Mover.

Jus bought it last night. I might say the story line started off way different from wat I expected! Graphics are amazing along with the camera angles, and so on. It is like your doing the same thing over and over. But I dont mind doing it at all! 10 out 10 rating in my eyes so far

Jen's Best Friend RoscoPColtrane's Avatar
    Personally im still busy with COD4, i may pick assassin creed up when it drops in price. Too many games i need to play first....
    ****************************************************************************************
    Abit NF7-S 2.0, Barton 2500+ @ 2.2 Ghz, 2 Gig ddr3200, 80gig Seagate HDD, ATI x850 PRO @ 550/600, WinXP Pro

J B K M

Pittsburgh Steelers Super Bowl XL Champions!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RoscoPColtrane View Post
    Personally im still busy with COD4, i may pick assassin creed up when it drops in price. Too many games i need to play first....
    I was amazed how you can basically climb everything, but cant swim lol. And COD4 rocks! I made sure I got 1000/1000 achievements. The last level was soo !#@ hard.