Thread: Bluetooth headsets,

Bluetooth headsets,

I have had a Motorola H350, it's an entry level unit,it came with the V3,it works ok,but it's time to upgrade,

I want comfort,and noise canceling,

who has had actual experience with a good headset ?

TIA

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    I have had a Motorola H350, it's an entry level unit,it came with the V3,it works ok,but it's time to upgrade,

I want comfort,and noise canceling,

who has had actual experience with a good headset ?

TIA
    I have never purchased one. I have been looking tho.
    Speedguide.... If you don't love Obama you won't like it here.
    Straight out the Trailer!
    Re.....Spect "walk"!

MacBook Pro 2.33Ghz, 3G of Ram, OS X

i recently got a Motorola h850 cant say i am to impressed with it =( how u like that v3? also picked one up at time of the headset
    Cancer Baaaaaad! Folding Goooood!

Quote Originally Posted by JC View Post
    I have never purchased one. I have been looking tho.
    I love having a bluetooth,

could'nt be without one now!

Quote Originally Posted by Set View Post
    i recently got a Motorola h850 cant say i am to impressed with it =( how u like that v3? also picked one up at time of the headset
    I really like my V3,

best phone I have ever had

Sony Ericsson HBH-DS970

I own these and I do recommend them.

I like them for multiple reasons:

1) You don't look like a sci-fi geek or a self involved jackass wearing them. To most folks, they look just like your little ear phones for you ipod or what have you. If you want to go really low-profile, wear it under your shirt and the only clue you have them on is the thin wire coming up to your ear. You can even loop it over your ear so that much of the wire is behind your earlobe and/or covered by your hair.

2) They provide wonderful isolation. In fact, they warn you about not being aware of other things going on. These are in-ear earphones.

3) They are remarkably comfy. The lil rubberized in ear pieces can be worn for long periods of time without issue, and when you want to pop them out you can simply wrap them behind your ear and drape them so they hang free.

4) The audio is very VERY good. The bass is impressive considering the size. Treble response is good as well.

5) They work with all kinds of bluetooth compliant devices. Of course you'll get the most functionality pairing them with other sony equipment, but I use them without issue connected via bluetooth to my laptop. as earphones when on the road. They also pair with multiple devices. For instance, I pair mine with a Fujitsu Loox N560 PDA/GPS, an Asus G1 Laptop, and my Sony Ericsson K800i GSM cellphone w 3MP camera. The advantage to the last pairing is that since the phone has a built in FM radio and mp3 player, I can use the controls on the headset to fast forward or rewind tracks, and it'll auto pause the song or mute the radio when a call comes in. Plus, SE uses a standard charger so I don't have to carry multiple charging cables/cradles.

6) The build quality is solid. I'll only say this once. Buy these from an authorized store and not off of some ebay auction out of Hong Kong, or you will get hit with a fake. I know, because that happened to me. But the real deal are well built and it shows. Check it if you don't believe: http://213.19.178.16/se/

I tend to do a bunch of research before buying. These may not be for you, depending on your needs and how you'll use them. For me, I wanted something low profile, that I could wear while working out or in a professional environment and wouldn't be all blinky and stupid looking, and which I could also use to listen to music on .

Reviews:
    http://www.infosyncworld.com/reviews/n/6967.html
    http://reviews.cnet.com/bluetooth-he...tag=prod.txt.6
    http://www.mobileburn.com/story.jsp?Page=5&Id=2770

Regards,
    -Bouncer-

I really like my V3,

best phone I have ever had
    V3I FTW with custom drm 50 dialed and received seem edit and unlimited itunes custom outer image custom skin custom startup and shutdown sounds and animation and added edge no more gprs

I just ordered a Jabra JX10

i have one, i think you'll like it (it's really light)

jsut make sure you wear it ALL THE TIME. When your at a restraunt with your wife, make sure you leave it in and that the flashing blue light is visible to all but you. At the movies? LEAVE IT IN! hang around in public areas with your hands in your pockets, and have loud, embarassing conversations that you wouldn't want your mother to hear, but for some reasone you don't mind yelling to all within a 250' radius in public.

Yeah, I like to motorola model too, nice and comfy.

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Abbey
    A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.

Are we living in the future or what

Imagine if someone from the 1960's or 50's saw us now
    "Would you mind not standing on my chest, my hats on fire." - The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Blisster View Post
    jsut make sure you wear it ALL THE TIME. When your at a restraunt with your wife, make sure you leave it in and that the flashing blue light is visible to all but you. At the movies? LEAVE IT IN! hang around in public areas with your hands in your pockets, and have loud, embarassing conversations that you wouldn't want your mother to hear, but for some reasone you don't mind yelling to all within a 250' radius in public.

Yeah, I like to motorola model too, nice and comfy.
    I mostly only use the BT when I am driving,I do most of my calls in my work truck while moving.

when I go to dinner or to a store or whatever,I mostly just leave the phone in the glove box.

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    Are we living in the future or what

Imagine if someone from the 1960's or 50's saw us now
    ya it's pretty cool for sure,

it's a great time we live in

I mostly only use the BT when I am driving,I do most of my calls in my work truck while moving.

when I go to dinner or to a store or whatever,I mostly just leave the phone in the glove box.

hehe yeah, me too, I'm just busting balls. I just hate seeing all the jerk-oofs that do this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Abbey
    A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.