Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: She looks too young

Quote Originally Posted by Spammy View Post
    I am turning 36 this month, and she is 24 this march.
    12 years difference. There's still hope for me.

Ronna and me are only 10 weeks apart in age

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Heh.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    lucky for you not everyone looks their age!

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Abbey
    A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.

...And yet you're sitting here wondering why the age of consent is "so low"?

Let's just put this into perspective, shall we? When your wife was 16, you were 28. Yet now you're turning around and arguing that someone >18 shouldn't be with someone <18. Um, that doesn't make a whole hell of a lot of sense to me, seeing as how you're 12 years older than your own wife...

Regardless, the age of consent that I read above (14-19 ok, 16+ ok) makes sense if you have to draw an arbitrary line in the sand. It's reasonable, takes into consideration that teens have sex, and it graduates as the teen ages and matures. That's the very important distinction - gradual freedom being granted.

holy wow, you 29, her 18? her parents were ok with that?

a lot of people would think that's wrong, a 29 year old with an 18 year old, while both are legal age, she was fresh outta highschool man

a serious question for you, when your daughter turns 18 in 2 years, would you be ok with her marrying a ~30 year old?
    Last edited by Brent; 07-20-07 at 11:47 PM.
    "Would you mind not standing on my chest, my hats on fire." - The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Paft View Post

Let's just put this into perspective, shall we? When your wife was 16, you were 28. Yet now you're turning around and arguing that someone >18 shouldn't be with someone <18. Um, that doesn't make a whole hell of a lot of sense to me, seeing as how you're 12 years older than your own wife...

Regardless, the age of consent that I read above (14-19 ok, 16+ ok) makes sense if you have to draw an arbitrary line in the sand. It's reasonable, takes into consideration that teens have sex, and it graduates as the teen ages and matures. That's the very important distinction - gradual freedom being granted.

Good Point!
    Speedguide.... If you don't love Obama you won't like it here.
    Straight out the Trailer!
    Re.....Spect "walk"!

MacBook Pro 2.33Ghz, 3G of Ram, OS X

SG Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by blacklab View Post
    Because built like that she can't be too young?

blacklab
    Yes she can, we had a neibour who had a 12 year old daughter...who was built just like that.

she still looks very young, legal or not.....

Christine is a hottie.
    SG Pimp Name : *Treacherous P. Shizzle*
    The fight for our way of life needs to be fought on our own soil, for our own people and because of our own interests.
    Hey, If Me & My Buddies Were Making Billions of Dollars I'd Tell Ya What Ya Wanted To Hear Too!

Quote Originally Posted by knightmare View Post
    she still looks very young, legal or not.....
    22 is perfect, i'll take 3

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    22 is perfect, i'll take 3
    Just give me one.

holy wow, you 29, her 18? her parents were ok with that?

a lot of people would think that's wrong, a 29 year old with an 18 year old, while both are legal age, she was fresh outta highschool man

a serious question for you, when your daughter turns 18 in 2 years, would you be ok with her marrying a ~30 year old?
    Umm yeah she will be 18.
    - Reps for being a smartass.
    SG Sh!!t List

Bouncer, downhill, John, Kip Patterson, Roody, YeOldeStonecat, Ken, Philip, David, Indy, Noevo.

Quote Originally Posted by Paft View Post

Listen duede she was 18, Are you fricking kidding me, not 16 and yeah she was out of high school, but old enough to make a decision. not like a 16 year old girl.

Please dude come at me with some real ****.
    SG Sh!!t List

Bouncer, downhill, John, Kip Patterson, Roody, YeOldeStonecat, Ken, Philip, David, Indy, Noevo.

Quote Originally Posted by JC View Post
    Good Point!
    Dude huge diffrence between 18 and 16. You guys need to realize 18 is a an adult. 16 is a child.

and Jc, Please dude anything that challenges me or warrants a Christian comment your on it dude please.

PM Burke you guys could have a field day.
    SG Sh!!t List

lol @ 18 is an adult and 16 is a child and 16 year olds can't make decisions but magically 18 year olds can

Blog Entries
    Find a video of Christina Model on Youtube, then run audio of a polka underneath it! Fits perfectly
    ------
    “The most beautiful thing we can experience in life is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: for his eyes are closed.” - Albert Einstein

lol @ 18 is an adult and 16 is a child and 16 year olds can't make decisions but magically 18 year olds can
    Umm yeah it is dude.
    Go grab some more pron, and continue to make comments about children. Dude 18 is an adult and legally and morally able to make a decision based on what they want and what they need,

You really honestly think there is no diffrence between a 16 year old and an 18 year old.

Please dude continue to make comments about kids, just like you do about the Cheerleader from Heroes, she is under 18 and all you do is fricking drool over her please dude. you are a ****ing pig.
    SG Sh!!t List

Umm yeah it is dude.
    Go grab some more pron, and continue to make comments about children. Dude 18 is an adult and legally, and morally able to make a decision based on what they want and what they need,

You really honestly think there is no diffrence between a 16 year old and an 18 year old.
    I will quote myself

the age of consent is a just an arbitrary number we assign anyway, everyone mentally matures at different ages, the problem is we have no gauge for this and can't assign a number based on that, so we draw a number from a hat
    There are 16 year olds that are mature enough to make such a decision about sex themselves, they are stable and able to handle it, fully knowing the consequences. Then there are 18 year olds that are immature, don't understand the consequences of their actions, and unstable. Yet, the law says the 18 year old can have sex, but the 16 year old cannot. The law doesn't take into account maturity level. There are many people that don't mature mentally until much later in life, read into their 20's. While others mature at younger ages, mentally.

I will now also quote another post of mine:

For sex yes

and in some places, it is different, in Texas it is 17

http://www.avert.org/aofconsent.htm

http://teenadvice.about.com/library/...nsentchart.htm
    The age of consent (i.e. that number we draw from a hat that doesn't take into account maturity) is different all over the US and the World. It is different in every state, and different in every country, ranging from 12-20 throughout the world.

That cheerleader from Heroes? She is 17, and guess what, the age of consent in Texas, where I live, is 17.

Those are the facts.

I will quote myself

There are 16 year olds that are mature enough to make such a decision about sex themselves, they are stable and able to handle it, fully knowing the consequences. Then there are 18 year olds that are immature, don't understand the consequences of their actions, and unstable. Yet, the law says the 18 year old can have sex, but the 16 year old cannot. The law doesn't take into account maturity level. There are many people that don't mature mentally until much later in life, read into their 20's. While others mature at younger ages, mentally.

I will now also quote another post of mine:

The age of consent (i.e. that number we draw from a hat that doesn't take into account maturity) is different all over the US and the World. It is different in every state, and different in every country, ranging from 12-20 throughout the world.

That cheerleader from Heroes? She is 17, and guess what, the age of consent in Texas, where I live, is 17.

Those are the facts.

Oh I am sorry I made a mistake.

Damn I wish the age of consent here was 14 so I can **** a child, dude you are lame.
    SG Sh!!t List