Hi to all...
Well i am a very new user here...and this is my first post in this networking forum....
I want to tell you the story of my networking problem below...
I have one Ethernet card, and OS is XP, and my ip config is:

IP: 10.14.58.142
Subnet: 255.255.255.0
Gateway: 10.14.58.1

its only static ip assign to me for accessing the net...and as i surf or download from internet, my account is updated i.e. charge for accessing the net...
And if i change my ip address to something else, let suppose to

IP: 10.14.58.14
Gateway: 10.14.58.1

then also i am able to access the net...but this time the user whom this IP is assigned to has to pay for the net...
that means i have different ip with one single gateway by which i can access the net...
So my first question is that is there any way to combine these two ip's to get double or triple the speed,,,

And secondly if i opted for the different gateway, then also i can able to access the net... i.e. if i assign my ip config to
IP: 10.14.57.88
Gateway: 10.14.57.1 ---> (Different gateway)
then also i am able to access the net... So is there any software which is capable of join these two or three gateways or IP's to get double or triple the speed....

Well i have already opted for VMWare and Virtual PC, and run another OS in this and assign a proxy in that, but it leads to more memory consumption...
And one more thing in Virtual pc and vmware, i got 4 virtual network cards with different gateways and different ip's so is there any way to combine these 4 virtual network cards to make them as a single ehternet card and increase our internet speed by four times...

Any Comment will be appreciated.....Thanks...