Thread: One ethernet with Multiple Gateway and Multiple IP's

Question One ethernet with Multiple Gateway and Multiple IP's

Hi to all...
    Well i am a very new user here...and this is my first post in this networking forum....
    I want to tell you the story of my networking problem below...
    I have one Ethernet card, and OS is XP, and my ip config is:

IP: 10.14.58.142
    Subnet: 255.255.255.0
    Gateway: 10.14.58.1

its only static ip assign to me for accessing the net...and as i surf or download from internet, my account is updated i.e. charge for accessing the net...
    And if i change my ip address to something else, let suppose to

IP: 10.14.58.14
    Gateway: 10.14.58.1

then also i am able to access the net...but this time the user whom this IP is assigned to has to pay for the net...
    that means i have different ip with one single gateway by which i can access the net...
    So my first question is that is there any way to combine these two ip's to get double or triple the speed,,,

And secondly if i opted for the different gateway, then also i can able to access the net... i.e. if i assign my ip config to
    IP: 10.14.57.88
    Gateway: 10.14.57.1 ---> (Different gateway)
    then also i am able to access the net... So is there any software which is capable of join these two or three gateways or IP's to get double or triple the speed....

Well i have already opted for VMWare and Virtual PC, and run another OS in this and assign a proxy in that, but it leads to more memory consumption...
    And one more thing in Virtual pc and vmware, i got 4 virtual network cards with different gateways and different ip's so is there any way to combine these 4 virtual network cards to make them as a single ehternet card and increase our internet speed by four times...

Any Comment will be appreciated.....Thanks...

Somewhere along the shoreline in New England
    Quote Originally Posted by manishrawat4u View Post
    And if i change my ip address to something else, let suppose to...then also i am able to access the net...but this time the user whom this IP is assigned to has to pay for the net...
    Who would this other user be? Do they know they're being charged for your usage?
    MORNING WOOD Lumber Company
    Guinness for Strength!!!

Yeah...they know, Actually we have a group of friends in my appt. And most of my friends having the Unlimited 128/256 kbps plan.... And its a little speed for downloading anything from the internet... So we all having a plan, if we can combine our whole network to a high speed i.e. around 2-4 Mbps... then its a very good speed for all...

I have been looking for some one to post this Question,very well explained .some one please Answer this!