Thread: Pics From Thunderbirds Air Show (Big Pics)

Smile Pics From Thunderbirds Air Show (Big Pics)

These are some of the pics from the air show at Jones Beach on Saturday. Was a hazy day so a lot of the pics didn't come out to clear and I still haven't taught myself how to mess around with the manual controls on this Canon S2. Been taking a lot of pics and want to learn more about photography, so am thinking of maybe pickin up a DSLR soon!!

Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

Somewhere along the shoreline in New England
    LOL at city beaches and their rules...
    *No ball playing
    *No frisbee
    *No pets
    *No alchohol

Geeeze...what's left..."no food"? "no suntan oil?"

I can see "no loud radio" being needed...figure that's a no brainer.
    MORNING WOOD Lumber Company
    Guinness for Strength!!!

Yeah, stupid rules and they don't even enforce them......everyone on the beach part was throwing footballs around and launchin frisbees......and I def saw alcohol consumption lol.
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

Useless trivia: Thunderbird #5 is the only one with it's number painted on upside down. The reason for this is because T-bird 5 is the one that does most of the upside down stunts and spends more time upside down than any of the others. In the 5th and 8th pictures above, you can make out the upside down number on T-Bird 5.

Very cool photo's there Prey. Where's Jones Beach located at? You were down there while I was up in your area. The OCC shop and then WoodBury Outlet Shops. (Photo's to come on that trip later......)

Jones Beach is in Long Island, about 90 miles from where I live. Post pics as soon as you get a chance.....My wife and I go to Woodbury Commons about once a week lol

Quote Originally Posted by Prey521 View Post
    Jones Beach is in Long Island, about 90 miles from where I live. Post pics as soon as you get a chance.....My wife and I go to Woodbury Commons about once a week lol

Ahhh, ok.

Will do. Resizing the photo's now. Then I will upload to my site, ect. Off to a bbq now, so probably won't get them up until later on this week.

Woodbury is HUGE!! cool place! Nice scenery where you are located as well. (compared to central IL anyways, hahahaha.)

Quote Originally Posted by Illini25 View Post
    Very cool photo's there Prey. Where's Jones Beach located at? You were down there while I was up in your area. The OCC shop and then WoodBury Outlet Shops. (Photo's to come on that trip later......)
    Ahhhhhhh, this is why Prey is at Jones Beach.

http://www.gapimny.org/newsletter/19...onesbeach.html

When we arrived at Jones Beach, some of the guys decided to get a bite at the fast food cafeteria. Billy, Conrad, the 3 Caucasian men (David, Ken, and Greg), and myself went ahead to pick a spot at the gay section.

Quote Originally Posted by Illini25 View Post
    Ahhh, ok.

Will do. Resizing the photo's now. Then I will upload to my site, ect. Off to a bbq now, so probably won't get them up until later on this week.

Woodbury is HUGE!! cool place! Nice scenery where you are located as well. (compared to central IL anyways, hahahaha.)
    Ya, I love the scenery up here, the mountain views are jaw dropping to say the least, especially in the Fall as the leaves change color!

Did you get to see the lot where they're building the new OCC HQ's? 100K sq ft of OCC goodness!!

Somewhere along the shoreline in New England
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
    Ahhhhhhh, this is why Prey is at Jones Beach.

http://www.gapimny.org/newsletter/19...onesbeach.html
    That..and swimming with your mouth open....."brown trout" from the Hudson river....
    MORNING WOOD Lumber Company
    Guinness for Strength!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Prey521 View Post
    Did you get to see the lot where they're building the new OCC HQ's? 100K sq ft of OCC goodness!!
    Yeah, the fall time has to be just jaw dropping. Different world up there compared to North Jersey, NYC area obviously. Definitely see why you moved up there. I would of too.

Kinda hard to miss it. We stopped by there on the way back and took a few photo's.

Hey Chris. Did you ever go to Manhattan??

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie View Post
    Hey Chris. Did you ever go to Manhattan??

Did a tour that you mentioned. The Circle Line Tour. First part was the best, then it got a bit borning going up near the Bronx. But overall, was very enjoyable. Then went to the WTC, took the PATH to Jersey City, then light rail to Newport Mall.

Was all over North Jersey for the most part. Stayed in Fairview. Up on the hill (start of the palasades) which was nice because it overlooked most of Manhattan.

I'll post more in a different thread. Photo's are resized, renamed. Just need to upload them then I'll be set.