Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Microsoft Starts Banning 360s on LIVE - MS Confirms

Quote Originally Posted by pinguinosupremo View Post
    Yeah I sent that to my modder.. along with tons of other info.. so basically I should be able to go over there and get it updated to the new firmware then call M$ tell them to re-scan my 360 saying that it was an accidental ban and when they do check it should say that it's not modded.. then I got my xbox 360 unbanned.. hooray... hopefully...

You know, they are saying your LIVE account is still there but after you got the hammer you dissapeared (it's like I deleted you but I didnt) from my friend list with bunch of other people.
    Strange isnt it ?
    To be human is to choose.

It is better to die on your feet
    than to live on your knees.

- Emiliano Zapata

Advanced Member
    Ooh.. I did that on accident like a few days before I got banned.. My controller was acting stupid again.. It was stuck on up and I was pressing on random things to make it stop and in the process I deleted you.. along with 2 other people.. -.-'.. I even tried unplugging and re-plugging the battery pack but it still did it.. finally gave up and restarted my console then it stopped.. well the other 2 people was my brother and some random kid who was trying to fill up his friends list for no apparent reason.. hah... there's no point for me to keep my brother anyways.. we live in the same house and use the same xbox 360.. as for you.. all you ever did was play gears of war from what I saw.. so there's no point in us keeping each other on the friends list.. I don't even play gears of war.. so yeah.. there's no need to worry there Rivas..

Ooh.. I did that on accident like a few days before I got banned.. My controller was acting stupid again.. It was stuck on up and I was pressing on random things to make it stop and in the process I deleted you.. along with 2 other people.. -.-'.. I even tried unplugging and re-plugging the battery pack but it still did it.. finally gave up and restarted my console then it stopped.. well the other 2 people was my brother and some random kid who was trying to fill up his friends list for no apparent reason.. hah... there's no point for me to keep my brother anyways.. we live in the same house and use the same xbox 360.. as for you.. all you ever did was play gears of war from what I saw.. so there's no point in us keeping each other on the friends list.. I don't even play gears of war.. so yeah.. there's no need to worry there Rivas..
    Yah good point, you was always more single player/achievements oriented person compared to me, so really no point at all ....

- Emiliano Zapata

Advanced Member
    Single player is definately not my style.. it's multiplayer.. except I just got bored of all my games.. most of my time was spent on the dashboard.. then I figured I'd try PSU again.. downloaded the demo started playing that some more.. and also rivas.. most of the games you see.. are game rentals from gamefly, blockbuster and hollywood video.. I had about 6k before I was even on live.. so in total i've only made about 4k..a small chunk of the other games I actually own.. some games were borrowed from a friend of mines.. -.-'.. i still want his broken xbox 360.. but his older brother wants it.. so I just let it be.. he'll get the thing fixed so he can have an xbox 360 himself as well.. since he bought an elite.. anyways.. so very few of my games are actually downloaded.. only 6 games are downloaded.. now since I never paid for a single one of the games I own.. my brother did.. he let his friend jasper borrow.. otherwise you'd see me playing more games.. I still want THP8 back..anyways.. I just thought I'd clear that up now..

Single player is definately not my style.. it's multiplayer.. except I just got bored of all my games.. most of my time was spent on the dashboard.. then I figured I'd try PSU again.. downloaded the demo started playing that some more.. and also rivas.. most of the games you see.. are game rentals from gamefly, blockbuster and hollywood video.. I had about 6k before I was even on live.. so in total i've only made about 4k..a small chunk of the other games I actually own.. some games were borrowed from a friend of mines.. -.-'.. i still want his broken xbox 360.. but his older brother wants it.. so I just let it be.. he'll get the thing fixed so he can have an xbox 360 himself as well.. since he bought an elite.. anyways.. so very few of my games are actually downloaded.. only 6 games are downloaded.. now since I never paid for a single one of the games I own.. my brother did.. he let his friend jasper borrow.. otherwise you'd see me playing more games.. I still want THP8 back..anyways.. I just thought I'd clear that up now..
    nice story but it doesnt makes sence, for 6 games you flashed your fw ?
    Rental places get games at same day as release day ?
    Wow I never knew that, thanks for the info.
    no matter if you downloaded 1 or 6 or 30 ....it's still piracy ...

- Emiliano Zapata

Advanced Member

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Rivas View Post
    nice story but it doesnt makes sence, for 6 games you flashed your fw ?
    Rental places get games at same day as release day ?
    Wow I never knew that, thanks for the info.
    no matter if you downloaded 1 or 6 or 30 ....it's still piracy ...
    Oh really, you think that doesn't make any sense? You know there's some people out there who have never played 1 mother f*cking back up copy game and they still have a flashed firmware? Did you think of that Erik?

I f*cking hate 90% of the games that have came out so far thus being the reason I really don't have many games and the reason I mainly rent them and actually there's a nice little rental store right around the corner from my house, on the main street that crosses by, they usually have movies and rarely games that aren't out of shelves in major stores in shelves usually 1-2 weeks before depending on when they get it and actually most of the rental places around here do get them on release date, well they always get them earlier but they don't put it on shelves until they're supposed to, just like the rest of the major stores.

As for the rest of the games you'd see in my profile, those were rentals either that or my brother bought them.

The only game I've gotten before release date was Spider Man 3, which in fact, I didn't download, my brother did, I hate Spider Man, Always did even when I was a little kid I hated him, Hated his cartoon, comics, games, movies and whatever may involve him, they were all f*cking lame.

Now here's the thing you need to understand, I've only had my Xbox 360 with flashed firmware for 4 months 1 week and I've had an Xbox 360 for a little less than 2 years now, so basically that's a large difference between when I had it modded and when I haven't had it modded and that's another reason why I have so little games.

Also you know what doesn't make any sense? Is that you Erik, said that you as a person didn't agree to the ToS for Xbox Live, but yet you signed up anyways and started using it so therefore you had to agree to it even unwillingly, so you as a person, Agreed to M$'s ToS for Xbox Live unwillingly, as a person, there's no other way you can agree to them.

Frankly, I've thought about this a lot before actually posting this, I know the consequences and well.. Truly, I accepted that and I honestly don't care what happens from this post.. Although.. I do plan on leaving soon as there's no point for me to be on here really.. I overstayed my welcome long ago I'm sure.. Seeing as no matter what I do.. I can't get my account deleted.. so.. I guess this is goodbye from me.

At least I said what I had to say, at least I didn't lie to keep the SG Police off my ass.

ycariP llits s'ti ,001 ro yek notron 1 etareneg uoy fi rettam t'nseod tI ,kirE seY.

Later days.

Philip if you're reading this, check your inbox, assuming you didn't check that first.

I guess this is goodbye from me.
    well ... bye.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

What the hell I spent 3 pages instigating this and it didnt even go in the right direction. BAH!

Oh really, you think that doesn't make any sense? You know there's some people out there who have never played 1 mother f*cking back up copy game and they still have a flashed firmware? Did you think of that Erik?

I f*cking hate 90% of the games that have came out so far thus being the reason I really don't have many games and the reason I mainly rent them and actually there's a nice little rental store right around the corner from my house, on the main street that crosses by, they usually have movies and rarely games that aren't out of shelves in major stores in shelves usually 1-2 weeks before depending on when they get it and actually most of the rental places around here do get them on release date, well they always get them earlier but they don't put it on shelves until they're supposed to, just like the rest of the major stores.

As for the rest of the games you'd see in my profile, those were rentals either that or my brother bought them.

The only game I've gotten before release date was Spider Man 3, which in fact, I didn't download, my brother did, I hate Spider Man, Always did even when I was a little kid I hated him, Hated his cartoon, comics, games, movies and whatever may involve him, they were all f*cking lame.

Now here's the thing you need to understand, I've only had my Xbox 360 with flashed firmware for 4 months 1 week and I've had an Xbox 360 for a little less than 2 years now, so basically that's a large difference between when I had it modded and when I haven't had it modded and that's another reason why I have so little games.

Also you know what doesn't make any sense? Is that you Erik, said that you as a person didn't agree to the ToS for Xbox Live, but yet you signed up anyways and started using it so therefore you had to agree to it even unwillingly, so you as a person, Agreed to M$'s ToS for Xbox Live unwillingly, as a person, there's no other way you can agree to them.

Frankly, I've thought about this a lot before actually posting this, I know the consequences and well.. Truly, I accepted that and I honestly don't care what happens from this post.. Although.. I do plan on leaving soon as there's no point for me to be on here really.. I overstayed my welcome long ago I'm sure.. Seeing as no matter what I do.. I can't get my account deleted.. so.. I guess this is goodbye from me.

At least I said what I had to say, at least I didn't lie to keep the SG Police off my ass.

ycariP llits s'ti ,001 ro yek notron 1 etareneg uoy fi rettam t'nseod tI ,kirE seY.

Later days.

Philip if you're reading this, check your inbox, assuming you didn't check that first.
    Reading your post is very disturbing.

I didnt sign up for XBL, I got XBL for life from kit tronics.I can do whatever I want with my gamertag but I cant change the address, and it's not even signed up under name.
    It was a gift.

I'm not aware of
    there's some people out there who have never played 1 mother f*cking back up copy game and they still have a flashed firmware
    but seems like you are more informed as always.

You are downloading games what were stolen from private servers and spread out to bt/p2p, they doesnt belong to you, they are not for public, and whoever downloading them is a retard.

You dont need to tell me how long you had your 360, frankly I dont care, you played pirated games thats what got you banned and even with new firmware you are doomed.You think MS is stupid ?

Oh and one last thing, stop calling me Erik, it's only for friends just so you know.

and yeah

Originally Posted by pinguinosupremo
    I guess this is goodbye from me.
    well ... bye.
    Last edited by Rivas; 05-23-07 at 05:23 PM.

- Emiliano Zapata

i was hit with the ban hammer my own fault and i accept my punishment. time for a new 360

Quote Originally Posted by morbidpete View Post
    i was hit with the ban hammer my own fault and i accept my punishment. time for a new 360
    I know
    NEVER ever sign up for XBL without modded fw.What I mean is, MS stores somehow your data when you sign up first time and after you flash it it's changed.

Read pm.

- Emiliano Zapata