Thread: Best software for editing out power lines...

Best software for editing out power lines...

I have some great pictures I took a year ago at a concert, but they have annoying utility power lines in the pictures. How can I edit them out? Without ruining the pictures..I hear CS2 is good, but so spendy...What other programs are good, I have versions 9 and 10 for Picture it software, I know 10 is better, its on my opffice computer and have yet to play and see if itll work, I think you use a paint brush or eraser to try to do it or something, I messed with it briefly one day, and forgot all about it. Didnt seem what I wanted though, need fancier, are any of the "Elements" any good. What do profeesional photographers use? I have seen them make teether whiter and fix a pic that I thought I hated because of messy bangs, and they fixed my hair, any clue what they use? I am starting to take photography course but we aint talking software yet, they tell us anykind of adobe is good..I really wanna fix these pictures...

Any graphics editor proggie worth it's salt should be able to do it. All the better ones do have a learning curve.

I have no need for Photoshop and really the price for it would be overkill for me. I use Paintshop Pro. Not as spendy and does what I need a graphics editor to do.

Others have favorites as well.

ACdSee 6.0
    To be human is to choose.

It is better to die on your feet
    than to live on your knees.

- Emiliano Zapata

Re:

Make a visit to this, may be you will get an idea, http://chris.pirillo.com/media/2007/...media-creator/

Gimp 2.0 (free)

Adobe Photoshop Elements if you can't afford the full version, only about $100 US from adobe, but i would think you could get it cheaper somehere else.

maybe you can get a discount from your school or something like that ?