Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sister of Virginia Tech Shooter Works for a Company that Provides Intelligence and Ph

Sister of Virginia Tech Shooter Works for a Company that Provides Intelligence and Ph

Let’s look at Sun-Kyung, Cho’s sister:

Cho’s parents live in a townhouse development in Centreville, a suburb of Washington. They own a dry-cleaning shop nearby.(townhouses in that area go for about 300K)....

His older sister, Sun-Kyung, graduated from Princeton University in 2004. A source, who asked to be identified as a senior Administration official, said she works for McNeil Technologies, a firm contracted by the State Department to manage reconstruction efforts in Iraq.

Woh. Ok. Stop right there.

What does McNeil Technologies do?

Oh, the usual black bag intelligence agency cut out kind of stuff… Actually, there’s more here than you can shake a stick at.

The McNeil Technologies Services page lists the following categories: Language Services, Information Management Services, Program Support Services, Security Services, Intelligence Services.

I clicked on Intelligence Services first.

Intelligence Services -> Overview

McNeil’’s Intelligence and Language Center (ILC) provides unmatched expertise in the areas of Intelligence and Language Services. The combination of Intelligence and Language guarantees our clients mission success.

Our services and capabilities include:

* Intelligence Architecture Operations in support of the US Army Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC).
    * Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) which supports the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) and other government agencies, and
    * HUMINT (Human Intel) operations in support of DIA, or with federal counter Intel outsourcing effort. Our
    * Linguist operations, with linguists deployed in various theaters of operations,
    * Translation operations which include document and website translation,
    * Testing, Training and Research of language and cultural awareness.

Under Intelligence Services -> Key Solutions, we see:

HUMINT Operations:
    Classified CONUS and OCONUS support by seasoned Intel professionals.

That means support for intelligence operations inside and outside of the continental United States.
    “"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."”

Bruce Lee

So now she needs to be canned?

Why no link?

there are many other oddities such as why the shooter who was Korean-Christian had a Islamic tattoo- arm of God...etc
    Why police were warned about this guy in 05, but didn;t follow thru..
    Bomb threats may have been made by him to test security response...
    Too many others to even list....

Use your own deductions people, but what has happened is one of the biggest Psy-Ops in a long time...
    “"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."”

Bruce Lee

You're a cool guy KM, but this stuff is so funny sometimes.

(Yes, I know, I'm one of the common people who has the wool pulled over their eyes and refuses to accept it and what not, etc, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by YARDofSTUF View Post

Why no link?

Why you gotta have one?

Bruce Lee

Quote Originally Posted by knightmare View Post
    but what has happened is one of the biggest Psy-Ops in a long time...
    what are you getting at?
    a.k.a. GSXR 750

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    You're a cool guy KM, but this stuff is so funny sometimes.

(Yes, I know, I'm one of the common people who has the wool pulled over their eyes and refuses to accept it and what not, etc, etc.)
    your right Kyle, the stuff is so obvious, it's funny. But killers are not born, they are made...

Bruce Lee

who jammed the phones???

The physics of jamming a cell phone are actually quite simple. Cell phones operate by sending signals along a range of the electromagnetic spectrum reserved for their use. (In the United States that part typically is measured as either 800 or 1,900 megahertz; in Europe it's usually 900 or 1,800 megahertz.) All a cell-phone jamming device needs to do is broadcast a signal on those same frequencies, and it will interfere with any devices trying to transmit in that range. The net effect for a hapless cell-phone user? The phone's screen will simply indicate that no signal is available. Odds are most people won't even notice that their phones are being jammed. They'll just assume that they're in a dead spot—and feel annoyed.

For instance, the SH066PL2A/B is a portable cell-phone jammer that sells for 169.99 British pounds ($293). The SH066PL2A/B will get you a security bubble of about 30 feet, and it's camouflaged to look like a cell phone, so you can leave it out on a restaurant table and no one will know you're the source of the blissful silence in the room.
    http://www.globalgadgetuk.com/Personal.htm

Need more range?
    a device about the size of a cigar box called C-Guard Cellular Firewall, which is said to block cell phones within a hundred-yard radius from sending or receiving calls

Bruce Lee

Here comes the conspiracy theorists....
    AMD X2 4800+ AC freezer pro 64 cooler, ASUS A8N prem. 2G OCZ platinum PC3200, eVGA 8800GTS 640MB, 37G SATA Raptor, OCZ 700W PSU.

Blog Entries
    ..... what has happened is one of the biggest Psy-Ops in a long time...
    Why?

Hell_Yes

Luck is where preparation meets opportunity - Seneca

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" - Isaac Asimov

It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book. - Friedrich Nietzsche

In a dry but moldy New Orleans, Louisiana
    Quote Originally Posted by YARDofSTUF View Post
    So now she needs to be canned?
    No, but keep an eye on her too.

Why no link?
    Copy and paste McNeil Technologies into Google and you are there, first link.

He wrote Ismail Ax on his arm in red ink, nobody knows why. I'm no conspiracy theoriest but there is more to this then will ever hit the news. It really is a "who you know and who you blow" world out there. People around you do effect the outcome of your life in one way or another.

I find it odd too that there was so many reports on this man for stalking and other stuff, yet very little was done.

Maybe the important peoples hands were tied, maybe somebody tied them.

I don't know
    Sliding down the banister of life ..........................

Quote Originally Posted by RoundEye View Post
    No, but keep an eye on her too.

Copy and paste McNeil Technologies into Google and you are there, first link.

He wrote Ismail Ax on his arm in red ink, nobody knows why. I'm no conspiracy theoriest but there is more to this then will ever hit the news. It really is a "who you know and who you blow" world out there. People around you do effect the outcome of your life in one way or another.

I find it odd too that there was so many reports on this man for stalking and other stuff, yet very little was done.

Maybe the important peoples hands were tied, maybe somebody tied them.

I don't know
    Right now, it's the focal point in the news. When it no longer is, we still won't get the answers and never will. It is how it is.
    Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces people into thinking they can't lose. -Bill Gates

Interesting.....while this is a case of a messed up kid that went off there are a couple things that strike me as odd......

first shooting at 7:15am...2 dead and multiple wounded....why them first and why stop ?

2 hours in between shootings and the email warning....umm WTF??

30 dead and 17 wounded ...now the doors were chained shut I guess but it just seems like a very high body count for 1 guy ...i haven't heard/read how many clips he had but damn....but it seems very high for 1 glock and a .22

*shrug*

Banned
    Where are your sources?

Quote Originally Posted by Izzo View Post

first shooting at 7:15am...2 dead and multiple wounded....why them first and why stop ?

2 hours in between shootings and the email warning....umm WTF??
    Maybe because he's crazy ??

no. no, No. NO, NO... NO! stevebakh's Avatar
    The physics of jamming a cell phone are actually quite simple. Cell phones operate by sending signals along a range of the electromagnetic spectrum reserved for their use. (In the United States that part typically is measured as either 800 or 1,900 megahertz; in Europe it's usually 900 or 1,800 megahertz.) All a cell-phone jamming device needs to do is broadcast a signal on those same frequencies, and it will interfere with any devices trying to transmit in that range. The net effect for a hapless cell-phone user? The phone's screen will simply indicate that no signal is available. Odds are most people won't even notice that their phones are being jammed. They'll just assume that they're in a dead spot—and feel annoyed.

For instance, the SH066PL2A/B is a portable cell-phone jammer that sells for 169.99 British pounds ($293). The SH066PL2A/B will get you a security bubble of about 30 feet, and it's camouflaged to look like a cell phone, so you can leave it out on a restaurant table and no one will know you're the source of the blissful silence in the room.
    http://www.globalgadgetuk.com/Personal.htm

Need more range?
    a device about the size of a cigar box called C-Guard Cellular Firewall, which is said to block cell phones within a hundred-yard radius from sending or receiving calls
    What makes you so sure the cell phone system was "blocked" and not overwhelmed?

A cell mast can handle only so many connections at a time... if the cell mast is currently maxing out it's "slots", any new call attempts trying to go through said cell mast will be refused.

Also... you're not even making any real claims. You're just giving information (that you haven't even backed up with any sources to the relevant information). I'm not one to scoff at all conspiracy theories - but you've simply made a post without even providing some credible sources for your claims. How do you know about Cho's family? What's the source of the quote from the "administrative" staff member of the university?

What's more bizarre, is that you seem to be looking for a conspiracy in nearly everything that happens.

Quote Originally Posted by stevebakh View Post
    What's more bizarre, is that you seem to be looking for a conspiracy in nearly everything that happens.
    For those who are looking for conspiracy support:

http://www.carpenoctem.tv/cons/intro.html

http://www.carpenoctem.tv/cons/

one more:

http://www.google.com/Top/Society/Issues/Conspiracy/
    People will forget what you said... and people will forget what you did... but people will never forget how you made them feel.

I convinced he spent to much time on the Blizzard servers...he finally got tired of typing incoherent messages at people and just popped.

what? too soon?

Quote Originally Posted by stevebakh View Post
    What makes you so sure the cell phone system was "blocked" and not overwhelmed?

A cell mast can handle only so many connections at a time... if the cell mast is currently maxing out it's "slots", any new call attempts trying to go through said cell mast will be refused.

Also... you're not even making any real claims. You're just giving information (that you haven't even backed up with any sources to the relevant information). I'm not one to scoff at all conspiracy theories - but you've simply made a post without even providing some credible sources for your claims. How do you know about Cho's family? What's the source of the quote from the "administrative" staff member of the university?

Your right bro', I am a paranoid, sick mofo....every event that happens has a vast web of deceit intangled with it.
    Sometimes a cigar is a cigar, ya know?
    wtf is your data? a cell mask can only handle so much? Do you know how signals work? Do you know the range of 1 tower? Probably not, and you probably wouldn't have the gumption to retrieve the data. Much easier to log on the internet, sip some tea, (and consider anyone with a view other than your Tavistock Institute conditioned mind).. sit back & call someone crazy.

Bruce Lee

Knightmare is our local conspiracy nut.