Thread: Teen stabs her newborn Baby 135 times..

Unhappy Teen stabs her newborn Baby 135 times..

really hate to post something this tragic, but this guages exactly how demented
    our youth has become.

Only something from the demonic realm could move a person to do this...

Bail set at $1 million for teen accused of baby murder

A 17-year-old stabbed her newborn baby 135 times and disposed of her body in a garbage can outside her home in Oakdale, authorities alleged Thursday.

Nicole Marie Beecroft was charged Thursday with first-degree murder. The charge carries a maximum sentence of life in prison. She was being held in a juvenile detention facility. Bail was set at $1 million on Friday afternoon.

"She kills the baby and now her life will be changed forever," Washington County Attorney Doug Johnson said.

The Tartan High School senior told police she was in a "panic state" after giving birth to the girl on the floor of the laundry room in her home around 3 a.m. Monday, according to the criminal complaint filed in Washington County District Court. She told police she had seen the baby's finger move, and admitted stabbing the child, the complaint said.

An autopsy determined the infant had been born alive, but suffered numerous puncture wounds in the chest area and bled to death from 135 sharp-force injuries, the complaint said.

story-\
    http://www.kstp.com/article/stories/S53980.shtml?cat=1

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."

Bruce Lee

I can never understand that at all, but then again, we don't know her background and her upbringing, parents take on her pregnancy, etc.

I still cannot comprehend killing the child.

her parents prob didn't know and its hard to tell who the father was which could have brought on a big issue with the parents etc..

I hope she rots in prison for the rest of her life. To take the life of an infant, what a soulless person. She should receive the death penalty for this.
    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Stephen Hawking

Aww but she looks so happy now.

Who teh hell counts all 135, I mean after like 60 why not just stop.

Quote Originally Posted by YARDofSTUF View Post
    Aww but she looks so happy now.

Who teh hell counts all 135, I mean after like 60 why not just stop.
    For that matter how do you stab a baby 135 times...is there even enough space?
    "There is a big difference between breaking the law and having a law designed to break you. We will not be broken." -- Jinny Simms

"On the street everything is legal! I don't believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in 2 eyes for an eye." -- Bas Rutten

I never understand things like this. I can understand being a teen and not wanting the baby, but how hard is it to wrap it up in some blankets, go to a hospital or police station, ring the buzzer so someone will come out, set it down, and leave? I don't understand the "I need to get rid of this - let me kill it" mindset, I don't care how "panicked" you are. How can you not realize that it's a living thing, a human being? I don't know.. I just don't get it :/
    There is security in fearlessness.

Quote Originally Posted by 9mmprincess View Post
    I never understand things like this. I can understand being a teen and not wanting the baby, but how hard is it to wrap it up in some blankets, set it down, and leave?
    I would say that is almost as bad as stabbing the baby. Only because something could happen to the baby while left unsupervised. This winter a new mother, just gave birth a few hours prior, left her new born baby on the door step of a house in -20 C weather. By the time the owners of the home found it the baby was almost frozen solid. Thank god the women was a nurse and was able to save the baby.

but yeah I totally understand what you are saying. If you aren't ready for a kid or can't afford one there are MUCH better options for the child than killing it.
    "There is a big difference between breaking the law and having a law designed to break you. We will not be broken." -- Jinny Simms

"On the street everything is legal! I don't believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in 2 eyes for an eye." -- Bas Rutten

Terrible story. I don't think this is a gauge of anything really though. Just one very disturbed girl. This isn't a new phenomeon. A very few Mothers have been doing this for a very long time....its always disturbing though.
    She's presenting like a mandrill!

I hope she rots in hell.
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

I dont say whos going and who isnt. But yeah. I would say theres a pretty high chance of that happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Prey521 View Post
    I hope she rots in hell.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Once again an innocent victim.
    Mystical Folding Minx

I hope her vagina explodes and she survives feeling more pain than what her child felt when she stabbed her 135 times. I already don't like abortions.. so imagine killing an infant... My God. I should've never read this thread.

Rotting in Hell is not enough for a bitch like this. Seriously.. excuse my language... but she needs to be hung from her tongue or something. And let it be televised.. I want to hear her screech like a tazmanian devil on cocaine. Pour acid into her anus.. do something! Damn it!

She's so ugly too... she should've stabbed herself.

this is the worst news I've heard all week.
    <sarcastic>um... yeah</sarcastic>

Wanna get pwned?

Quote Originally Posted by raromoney View Post
    Thanks EvilAjax!
    Yup, I'm baaaackkk!

EvilAjax unbanned, reinforces stereotypes with gunplay braggadocio...