Thread: The most hated family in America

no. no, No. NO, NO... NO! stevebakh's Avatar

The most hated family in America

I know they're old news, but they're still hassling people.

This is a small clip about them on BBC2. They really are just morons.

http://www.break.com/index/most_hate...n_america.html

There was another thread on this about a week ago. Good thing the Patriot Guard is there to keep them away from the family.

http://www.patriotguard.org/

Patriot Guard Riders Mission Statement

The Patriot Guard Riders is a diverse amalgamation of riders from across the nation. We have one thing in common besides motorcycles. We have an unwavering respect for those who risk their very lives for Americaís freedom and security. If you share this respect, please join us.

We donít care what you ride or if you ride, what your political views are, or whether youíre a hawk or a dove. It is not a requirement that you be a veteran. It doesn't matter where youíre from or what your income is; you donít even have to ride. The only prerequisite is Respect.

Our main mission is to attend the funeral services of fallen American heroes as invited guests of the family. Each mission we undertake has two basic objectives.

1. Show our sincere respect for our fallen heroes, their families, and their communities.

2. Shield the mourning family and their friends from interruptions created by any protestor or group of protestors.

We accomplish the latter through strictly legal and non-violent means.

To those of you who are currently serving and fighting for the freedoms of others, at home and abroad, please know that we are backing you. We honor and support you with every mission we carry out, and we are praying for a safe return home for all.

I really really dont understand their logic. They have the right to voice their opinion but not to cause harm. I wonder how long till someone does a drive-by on these people.
    Kinky is using a feather.
    Perverted is using the whole chicken.

Quote Originally Posted by Lefty View Post

They claim to be Christian, but they're everything that God hates. A driveby would be too good for the people behind this cult.
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

Those patriot guard riders are awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Prey521 View Post
    They claim to be Christian, but they're everything that God hates. A driveby would be too good for the people behind this cult.
    How do you know that God hates them? Maybe he just pities them. Seems to me it's examples like them as to why God sent his only son.

Not them, the person, them the actions, mentality, their doctrine.
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

Quote Originally Posted by Prey521 View Post
    Not them, the person, them the actions, mentality, their doctrine.
    I certianly can't disagree with you there. I think it's a terrible thing they've taken upon themselves to do. It just seems like pure hate.

is that the godhatesfags group or whatever?

morans

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Abbey
    A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.

It hurts to see so much hate.
    They must be ill perhaps inbreeding, a genetic imbalance passed down or do you think it is just brainwashing?

I hope one of thier kids grows up to be gay.
    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by chimdogger View Post
    I really really dont understand their logic. They have the right to voice their opinion but not to cause harm. I wonder how long till someone does a drive-by on these people.
    Hopefully never, after all... This is America. My personal dislike for these blasphemers is beyond articulation, but they like anyone else have the right. (not that you said they didn't)
    Feelings about religion: I believe in a dogma-free personal Prime Mover.

they were attacked somewhere and were running away got their windows smashed out and such. This mob was massive and would have torn them apart, too bad the cops helped them leave...
    Main: AMD Ryzen R7 3700X, Asus Crosshair Hero VI, Nvidia 2070 Super, 16GB 3200MHz Ram, NVMe, EVGA SuperNOVA 750 P2 PLATINUM, Lian Li PC-V2120

Macbook Pro 16", Intel i9, AMD Radeon Pro 5500M, 16GB Ram, 1TB NVMe

Security System "NVR": Intel i7 9700k, Z390 Phantom Gaming-ITX/ac, 16GB ram, Seasonic FOCUS+ 550 Platinum, Thermaltake Core V1 Mini ITX, Cryorig H7

no. no, No. NO, NO... NO! stevebakh's Avatar
    You know, I think this is why Germany has that ban on home schooling. It's to try and avoid families like this from propagating. Where children know only the beliefs of their parents and it's passed, generation to generation.

Granted, that's not to say I think the homeschool ban in Germany is just, but then, I don't think it's un-just. It's a tricky issue.

Still, we live in a messed up world. Did you see where the interviewer asked about it not being a big priority in the biblical sense, considering it's not one of the 10 commandments and she responded saying that it falls under adultery. And she even tried to justify it, basically changing the enture subject. Do these whackos even genuinly believe what they preach?

In a dry but moldy New Orleans, Louisiana
    Quote Originally Posted by downhill View Post
    That Four Corners ride Hugo is going on is rough to say the least, you only have 21 days to do it. I know people that have done it. Many of which belong to the Iron Butt Association. Those Iron Butt guys are die hards, I've heard of guys making rigs on thier bikes so that they did not have to stop for the bathroom or gas.

I would do it for a good cause if I had the means.
    Sliding down the banister of life ..........................