Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Carter backs Pelosi's trip

Carter backs Pelosi's trip

Any surprise here?

****ing liberal pelosi and her democrats are trying to bring down our country and in bed with terrorists, should arrest her when she gets back for being a traitor to this ****ing country

http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/04/...osi/index.html

Ortiz is lookin' good tonight.

Yeah, your boy W is doing a bangup job in the middle east. let's stick with his plan.
    My son ... ask for thyself another internet connection, for that which I leave is too slow for thee

Quote Originally Posted by Zilog B View Post
    Yeah, your boy W is doing a bangup job in the middle east. let's stick with his plan.
    have we had an attack on our soil since 9-11?

I say he doing a decent enough job one can do especially when liberal democrats are doing everything to help terrorists

besides that the point, she has no right to meet with Syria an enemy of US and one who openly supports terrrorism without approval of the President. She did not get elected as President, she should run if she wanted to do that.

The only good thing I can think of about these liberal dems, their plans are going to backfire and help get a republican as President in 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosthunter View Post
    Any surprise here?

****ing liberal pelosi and her democrats are trying to bring down our country and in bed with terrorists, should arrest her when she gets back for being a traitor to this ****ing country

http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/04/...osi/index.html

Diplomacy before guns.

The majority of the American public seem to have her back. If she does any good, then it's a win. If not then what's to loose? It's not like the current admin seems to address the Syrian problem other than to "thump chest".

Wow they sure have cranked up the ******** machine since the public told the GOP what it thinks eh?

http://thinkprogress.org/2007/03/30/syria-hypocrisy/
    She's presenting like a mandrill!

Quote Originally Posted by 64bit View Post
    Wow they sure have cranked up the ******** machine since the public told the GOP what it thinks eh?

Well well...whadaya know.

That's a pretty good thread killer!

Thanks for the link!

Mount St. Helens hasn't erupted since I quit drinking soda.
    My son ... ask for thyself another internet connection, for that which I leave is too slow for thee

Certified SG Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Zilog B View Post
    Mount St. Helens hasn't erupted since I quit drinking soda.
    Post hoc ergo propter hoc, eh?

The democrats will be the ones who help usher in the coming 7 year peace pact between the Arab world and Israel.

Carter is a high ranking CFR member. People are already moving behind the scenes for this, making contacts, etc. Looks like the democrats are confident that Hillary will win.
    "A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."

Bruce Lee

[QUOTE=Ghosthunter;2021299]have we had an attack on our soil since 9-11?

QUOTE]

did we have a attack on our soil when the limp-wristed Democrats were in office? um, no
    "A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."

Bruce Lee

In any case her disrespect for her president and her oath of office reflects poorly on her position within the US Government. Having served in the military you learn to respect your officers and enlisted regardless of your feeling of the person. Her oath of office clearly has no meaning or respect for authority.

Granted there is little officially President Bush will do. Anything done would cause more fractures in the divided congress.

If I was in the Oval office. I'd have her and her traveling buddies security clearances pulled until a formal investigation into her disregard or metaling in foreign affair policy is completed. I'd also ask that this investigation be formally started in my last month in office.

You do not have to like the President, but you dam well better respect the office of the President and your place in office.
    USAF RETIRED

[QUOTE=knightmare;2021464]

QUOTE]

did we have a attack on our soil when the limp-wristed Democrats were in office? um, no
    a lot and we did nothing about it

first WTC attack, the second was due to Clinton since bush was in office for 9 months and the attacks were being planned since 1997, the USS Cole, just to name a few

if clinton was serious about fighting terrorism and did not let bin laden go back in 96 instead of just bombing an aspirin factory so he can get BJ in the white house, it possible 9-11 might never had happened

if clinton was serious about fighting terrorism and did not let bin laden go back in 96 instead of just bombing an aspirin factory so he can get BJ in the white house, it possible 9-11 might never had happened
    Oh Clinton did all that so monica would blow him?

Quote Originally Posted by 64bit View Post

unless Bush ok's none of them should be there, but it ten times worst when it highest member of our congress who is a liberal on top of it

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070405/...mideast_pelosi

The Bush administration also says Syria is fueling Iraq's violence by allowing Sunni insurgents to operate from its territory and is destabilizing Lebanon's government. Syrian security officials have been implicated in the 2005 assassination of former Lebanese premier Rafik Hariri in Beirut, though Damascus has denied a role.

Pelosi was the highest-ranking American politician to visit Syria since relations began to deteriorate in 2003. Then-Secretary of State
    Colin Powell went to Damascus in May 2003.

She was accompanied by a delegation of five congressional Democrats and Ohio Republican Dave Hobson. Their meeting with Assad included a lunch in Damascus' historic Old City.

In an interview with ABC News, Cheney said Assad has "been isolated and cut off because of his bad behavior and the unfortunate thing about the speaker's visit is it sort of breaks down that barrier."

"It means without him having done any of those things he should do in order to be acceptable, if you will, from an international standpoint, he gets a visit from a high-ranking American anyway," Cheney said.

Pelosi's spokesman Nadeam Elshami responded to Cheney by saying Pelosi pressed Assad on issues of concern.

Quote Originally Posted by YARDofSTUF View Post
    saying all clinton cared about was who he can have sexual relations with instead of taking things serious about terrorism

saying all clinton cared about was who he can have sexual relations with instead of taking things serious about terrorism

I guess thats why he had sexual relations with SO many women during his time as president.

Quote Originally Posted by YARDofSTUF View Post
    The only time Slick Willy did anything was when he got caught mis-be-haven. And then it was to deflect some of the heat off his BJ problems.
    USAF RETIRED

Quote Originally Posted by Far-N-Wide View Post
    The only time Slick Willy did anything was when he got caught mis-be-haven. And then it was to deflect some of the heat off his BJ problems.
    I dont care to argue clinton's actions throughout his term, my point was that GH is full of **** saying clinton blew up an asprin factory so monica would blow him.