Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bush is a hypocrite and an idiot...

Quote Originally Posted by Blisster View Post

just read any 'national' news site. What a ****ing idiot
    Sup!

Quote Originally Posted by FunK View Post
    But, the collective "others" combined, are more left than Fox is right...

Hey Funk! How's it going?

Considering.....that isn't too hard to do.

My opinion of the media is they are entrusted to be our ombudsmen. When they get blasted for being too liberal, that's laughable in the face that every one of them reported ever Clinton zipper story. Every one of the reported about heated flairups between Hillary and Obama when it just wasn't true. On and on and on.

Fox does lean to the right and not by a little. I guess the straight up news that Fox does isn't tilted all that much but it's all the political grandstanding by the hordes of talking heads it employees.

So in a way your statement is correct but only because Fox leans so far to the right that the other major media outlets only have to be honest in their reporting to look like major propaganda machines for the left.

Quote Originally Posted by Roody View Post
    Actually that's his problem. He sucks at diplomacy. Talking matters bigtime.
    Being able to negotiate and be diplomatic only works when those you're talking to are doing the same.

Quote Originally Posted by downhill View Post
    My opinion of the media is they are entrusted to be our ombudsmen. When they get blasted for being too liberal, that's laughable in the face that every one of them reported ever Clinton zipper story.
    Well its not every day the President decides to get his winky waxed in the oval office ya know.....
    Every one of the reported about heated flairups between Hillary and Obama when it just wasn't true. On and on and on.
    How do you know it isn't true? Just curious.
    Fox does lean to the right and not by a little. I guess the straight up news that Fox does isn't tilted all that much but it's all the political grandstanding by the hordes of talking heads it employees.
    Every channel has that. Those are the opinions. take them as you would any other opinion.
    So in a way your statement is correct but only because Fox leans so far to the right that the other major media outlets only have to be honest in their reporting to look like major propaganda machines for the left.
    See above....

Quote Originally Posted by Addict View Post
    Well its not every day the President decides to get his winky waxed in the oval office ya know.....

It was never news before when Presidents had affairs.......Or I should say, the "liberal" media didn't report it.

How do you know it isn't true? Just curious.

The two parties have stated several times that they respect each other. The media made a big deal out of the Hollywood money going to Obama. Hey that's politics and had nothing to do with each other. Both recognize that. They ARE grownups. Now some in their camps? That's another story isn't it.

Every channel has that. Those are the opinions. take them as you would any other opinion.

Oh really? Let's play a little game. Name me mouth pieces for the liberals on ANY major news outlet besides Allen Colmbs who's just there to make Hannity "appear" smarter and of course Olberman. There aren't any liberal talking heads on the major news outlets. However most of them have several conservative mouthpieces.

See above....
    See above...Oh...and still waiting for solid proof on that old worn out cliché.

Quote Originally Posted by Addict View Post
    Being able to negotiate and be diplomatic only works when those you're talking to are doing the same.

and unfortunately since the President sucks at speaking he can't take advantage of those situations when they occur.

Quote Originally Posted by Joint Chiefs of Staff View Post
    OMG!!!

What is that?! I know what it looks like...

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post

There are idiots everywhere.

At work, in forums, in poetry classes, everywhere!

to those who dont vote because they dont like who is running, write in a vote. At least you will be showing that you want to participate in who runs the country rather than sitting on the sidelines and then complaining.

Fox leans to the right and the owner of Fox flat out said it, the reason why they are #1 is because they have so many other channels to counter and people are sick of it. I mean when is Rosie going to have her own show on CNN
    Main: AMD Ryzen R7 3700X, Asus Crosshair Hero VI, Nvidia 2070 Super, 16GB 3200MHz Ram, NVMe, EVGA SuperNOVA 750 P2 PLATINUM, Lian Li PC-V2120

Macbook Pro 16", Intel i9, AMD Radeon Pro 5500M, 16GB Ram, 1TB NVMe

Security System "NVR": Intel i7 9700k, Z390 Phantom Gaming-ITX/ac, 16GB ram, Seasonic FOCUS+ 550 Platinum, Thermaltake Core V1 Mini ITX, Cryorig H7

Quote Originally Posted by vc_wannabe View Post

Fox leans to the right and the owner of Fox flat out said it, the reason why they are #1 is because they have so many other channels to counter and people are sick of it. I mean when is Rosie going to have her own show on CNN
    Is Rosie a political commentator? She's never written a political book. She doesn't make apperances on political shows. I don't think she qualifies as a political talking head.

If we go that route, then we'd have to say that Hannity is a comedian.

So many people hate on Fox, but it's the most watched cable news channel hands down. Fox's NON-CONSERVATIVE viewers are greater than CNN and MSNBC COMBINED!

CNN is a joke and MSNBC is surviving by a hair. All they have is Slobberman, and that's not saying much.
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

Quote Originally Posted by Prey521 View Post
    So many people hate on Fox, but it's the most watched cable news channel hands down. Fox's NON-CONSERVATIVE viewers are greater than CNN and MSNBC COMBINED!
    Sad isn't it. There's still a good many Fox viewers who think Saddam and Iraq had something to do with 9-11.

And there are people that believe that the gubment was behind 9/11, sad, isn't it.
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

Quote Originally Posted by Prey521 View Post
    And there are people that believe that the gubment was behind 9/11, sad, isn't it.
    Your right! There are! Of course it's sad. Are the bulk of them Fox viewers too?