Thread: clan for divine domination

clan for divine domination

site looks good

yall need to take it easy w/ those sniper rifles though

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

looking good
    To be human is to choose.

It is better to die on your feet
    than to live on your knees.

- Emiliano Zapata

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie_R View Post
    site looks good

yall need to take it easy w/ those sniper rifles though
    I was suprised my self with there performance. that was a great game we played. hope we can play agian and switch up the teams alittle

Advanced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gameplaya View Post
    *sigh*.. unfortunately I cannot say the same at least from personal perspective.. the template has been used for so many clans it's just kind of annoying now.. but anyways.. I'll be nice.. just 'cause im like that.. aside from some spelling errors.. it looks alright.. i'm not saying I could do better or anything.. 'cause I know I can't.. only thing I can really do is make forums.. but yeah.. I don't know.. perhaps some more stuff in the main page would be useful.. like information as to what you guys are about... what do you guys do.. what do you hope to achieve.. etc.. stuff like that..

http://zppforums.notlong.com

Quote Originally Posted by pinguinosupremo View Post
    *sigh*.. unfortunately I cannot say the same at least from personal perspective.. the template has been used for so many clans it's just kind of annoying now.. but anyways.. I'll be nice.. just 'cause im like that.. aside from some spelling errors.. it looks alright.. i'm not saying I could do better or anything.. 'cause I know I can't.. only thing I can really do is make forums.. but yeah.. I don't know.. perhaps some more stuff in the main page would be useful.. like information as to what you guys are about... what do you guys do.. what do you hope to achieve.. etc.. stuff like that..

http://zppforums.notlong.com
    yea i personnally havent worked on it, my partner has im starting ot work on it right now. i gotta adjust some stuff but i put what were abotu in the forum on the website im gonna put it up in the front. but were not gonna have the free webs thingy for too long. for gonna getthe offical site, which is 20 bux month.

Advanced Member
    yea i personnally havent worked on it, my partner has im starting ot work on it right now. i gotta adjust some stuff but i put what were abotu in the forum on the website im gonna put it up in the front. but were not gonna have the free webs thingy for too long. for gonna getthe offical site, which is 20 bux month.
    I could get a domain for 10 dollars for a whole year.. but thats just a domain not a server.. when I see that my clans rather into it all and I see that it's going well.. i'll go for my own domain thing.. i'll just stick with free hosts though.. 'cause knowing if I were to go onto paid servers.. I'd have to pay for it by myself... so yeah.. i asked my clan before.. everyone said no they wouldn't help pay for the server and the likes.. so yeah..

Hey guys, does anyone know how i can place a survey on my singup part in my website? i wanna be able to have a "Take a Survey" if u wanna be i nthe clan. Anyone know how to create it to the website?

Advanced Member
    I used bravenet.com for that... but it takes too long.. I suggest creating external forums.. I can do this for you guys... for a small fee.. 1 month Xbox Live Gold sub.. (need one for a friend..) and just put everything up in there.. have people sign up.. it also gives you guys a place to chat.. relax.. keep the morale up.. talk about upcoming games and the likes.. external forums are much better as you can skin them.. and one usually gets more freedom.. of course i'm gonna be making the forums on a free host.. just like mines.. =) but I'm just charging the small fee for me to set it up and all that yay fun stuff..

I got a nice little section for the sign ups.. I tell them to register then go to that one specific thread and fill out the form and just send it as a reply and from there we decide whether or not to accept them.. this is just for my thing as I use "Ships" as a term for squads in a way.. each squad has their own captain.. so in this case each ship has it's own captain and they must listen to their captain.. as for me.. i'm commander.. I look over everything.. obviously everyone has to listen to the rules I make.. so yeah.. of course if you guys know how to make forums then go for it.. i used 5gbfree.com as I didn't really have troubles there and the staff aren't @$$h0|35 and they don't place an ad every 5 pixels of your page.. so yeah.. tell me if you're interested.. I can teach ya how to do it if ya dont know how.. for the same fee..

Name on forums:
    Gamerscore:
    Preferred ship if any:
    Game(s) you're signing up for:
    Weapon of choice:
    Profession:
    Reason(s) for wanting to join:

real name.. that's completely optional.. It's there to help us get to know each other more better.. it is not mandatory.. as theres tons of people who simply refuse to reveal their real names..
    age is self explanatory.. I have an age limit requirement for my clan.. it's the min. of 13 years old.
    gamertag.. self explanatory
    Name on forums.. thats just in case they made it something different from their gamertag on xbox live.
    Gamerscore.. I don't know why I put it in there.. it really doesn't affect it in any way... I'll even take in complete noobs..
    preferred ship is there in case they have a friend inside some other ship.. or squad if you wish to call it that.. and they want to be with their friend in that one ship.. if they leave it blank then I just auto assign it to whatever ship needs more crew members...
    the games stuff only applies if your clan plays more than one game.. and you want to see what games they want to sign up for..
    Weapon of choice is self explanatory..
    Profession.. I mainly made in the for Huxley.. although I am uncertain if there will be any professions.. but I guess it'd be more a general thing.. such as.. heavy gunner.. medic.. sniper..etc...
    reason(s) for wanting to join.. self explanatory..
    Last edited by pinguinosupremo; 03-22-07 at 03:24 PM.

yea those are quesitons im interested in doing. Ill see about that 1 month ill ask a friend if he can get me one since he gets them for free

Advanced Member
    yea those are quesitons im interested in doing. Ill see about that 1 month ill ask a friend if he can get me one since he gets them for free
    So are ya interested in me making the forums or just teaching you how to make them or both?.. of course on a free host you can't exactly install mods.. 'cause they disable a bunch of things unfortunately.. so yeah you gotta stick with the basic stuff.. either that or you can go to a forum host that has the mods your looking for but of course you can't skin it by yourself.. you've got to go through the process of getting the site admin and asking them if they can get a certain skin for you and blah blah blah.. but yeah.. thats how it works.. takes a while sometimes.. I can easily install the skins myself.. or you can stick with the good ol' subsilver skin.. haha.. it's up to you..

http://www.phpbbhacks.com/templates.php

go there and look through them.. see if there's any you like that you'd want.. either that or google phpbb2 skins or templates and just look around and see if you like any of them.. if you see one you like just link to it and i'll just go ahead and download it..

I'll ask my friend if i can be able to get a 1 month for 360 tonight, he should be on halo i think, but ill ask him.

Advanced Member
    Okay.

So lets get this straight.

You want forums correct? Not anything else?

I kind of added some stuff to my form..

Gamertag:
    Name on forums:
    Gamerscore:
    Preferred ship if any:
    Game(s) you're signing up for:
    Weapon of choice:
    Profession:
    Position:
    Reason(s) you want the position:
    Reason(s) for wanting to join:
    Side Comments:

Look at this form for information on the form.

Real Name: (Completely optional as we know some of you simply refuse to reveal your real name. This is just for us to get to know you better.)
    Age: (This is required as we need to know your age as our minimum age requirement to join is 13 years old.)
    Gender: (Well we obviously want to know your gender we want to know if we should call you she or he or... heshe, or shehe )
    Gamertag: (self explanatory)
    Name on forums: (only if different from gamertag)
    Gamerscore: (self explanatory)
    Preferred ship if any: (Ex. The commander is on Adelie and your best friends on Gentoo you want to be with your best friend. choose Gentoo. If none preferred leave blank and we will choose for you.)
    Game(s) you're signing up for: (If you do not have a game and sign up for it you must have the game 2 weeks from sign up. if you don't you will be removed from the roster list of that game.)
    Weapon of choice: (Ex. Snipers, Machine Guns, Pistols, Heavy Weapons, Light Weapons, Explosives, Energy Gun, etc.)
    Profession: (Just give a general idea such as support, tactician, etc. and yes you can change this at any time you want in case you change your mind.)

yea thats good enough for me.

Advanced Member
    yea thats good enough for me.
    Alright man.. Just asking.. Making sure.. 'cause I don't want to waste my time or yours in making a forum for your clan if that's not what you want.. have you looked at any skins yet?.. or do ya want to stick with the good old subsilver template?

Advanced Member
    Well my forums are no longer the same template.. I changed the template.. I screwed around with it a bit.. although the whole 20px reply bar thingy.. is no longer an issue.. i got that fixed.. my issue now is the whole thing that the center tags don't work.. html or bbcode.. =/.. kind of annoying..not sure what the problem could be.. although i'm gonna be adding the quick reply mod to my forums.. soon enough..