Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 415

Thread: yet the US is considered the bad guys

  1. #61
    ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ downhill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    My Own Private Idaho
    Posts
    34,796
    Quote Originally Posted by Prey521 View Post
    You mean like the intelligent one that your man BJ Clinton carried out? Wait, you can't have an intelligent war on terror when you're NOT DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT! He's free and clear, your'e right, blame this on Bush and Co.
    No need to cover this old standby again. Anymore it just gets comical.

  2. #62
    Certified SG Addict
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    29,514
    Our big "plan" for Iraq is akin to a group of dudes who get a grand idea to build a deck over the weekend, but it turns out to be too much to deal with and they settle for cable spools and a hibachi.
    Last edited by Brk; 03-21-07 at 10:14 AM. Reason: Emphasis, grammar, punctuation...basically, anything GH wouldn't bother with

  3. #63
    NYC Newbie Slayer Prey521's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    Humble, Tx
    Posts
    34,934
    Blame Bush and his cronies all you want, but the Dems were sippin the same Koolaid yet attack Bush cuz he went and did something about it.

    http://www.snopes.com/politics/war/wmdquotes.asp
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

    "Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"


  4. #64
    Second Most EVIL YARDofSTUF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    69,980
    Quote Originally Posted by Prey521 View Post
    You mean like the intelligent one that your man BJ Clinton carried out? Wait, you can't have an intelligent war on terror when you're NOT DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT! He's free and clear, your'e right, blame this on Bush and Co.

    And LMAO @ faulty intelligence!
    Clinton didnt have to go to war, 911 didnt happen under his term. He kept the peace with an oral sex exchange and education program between world leaders and their secretaries, when he left, the leaders got pissed off and ploted the attack.

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Prey521 View Post
    Blame Bush and his cronies all you want, but the Dems were sippin the same Koolaid yet attack Bush cuz he went and did something about it.

    http://www.snopes.com/politics/war/wmdquotes.asp
    When will you learn one side is no better than the other?.....Iraq wasn't a threat man ....jeez. We're supposed to be in Afghanistan hunting for Bin ****ing Laden not to "deny" Iraq of WMD's they never had to begin with.

    Why is this so damn difficult to understand?

  6. #66
    Senior Member Gixxer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,471
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzo View Post
    When will you learn one side is no better than the other?.....Iraq wasn't a threat man ....jeez. We're supposed to be in Afghanistan hunting for Bin ****ing Laden not to "deny" Iraq of WMD's they never had to begin with.

    Why is this so damn difficult to understand?

    either way sadaam needed to go
    a.k.a. GSXR 750

  7. #67
    Second Most EVIL YARDofSTUF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    69,980
    Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer View Post
    either way sadaam needed to go
    Because of how he treated his people?

  8. #68
    Moderator Roody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    30,761
    Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer View Post
    either way sadaam needed to go
    Is your reasoning that he was committing genocide against his people?

  9. #69
    Moderator Roody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    30,761
    Quote Originally Posted by YARDofSTUF View Post
    Because of how he treated his people?


    Great minds think alike.

  10. #70
    Certified SG Addict
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    29,514
    Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer View Post
    either way sadaam needed to go
    Logical fallacy FTW

  11. #71
    Second Most EVIL YARDofSTUF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    69,980
    Quote Originally Posted by Roody View Post


    Great minds think alike.
    You'd be able to post a lot faster if you stopped searching for John Edwards porn.

  12. #72
    Senior Member Gixxer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,471
    Quote Originally Posted by YARDofSTUF View Post
    Because of how he treated his people?
    its more than just that
    a.k.a. GSXR 750

  13. #73
    Second Most EVIL YARDofSTUF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    69,980
    Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer View Post
    its more than just that
    Well I aint no mind reader...

  14. #74
    Senior Member Gixxer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,471
    Quote Originally Posted by YARDofSTUF View Post
    Well I aint no mind reader...
    i know
    a.k.a. GSXR 750

  15. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer View Post
    either way sadaam needed to go
    Good ****ing grief....really......It's like you're convinced Saddam piloted the planes and 'chuted out before they hit and he tip toed back to Iraq to shake hand s with Bin Laden....You act as if our primary reason for being in the ME now is because of Saddam and not Bin Laden.....get your head in the game dude.

  16. #76
    Moderator Roody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    30,761
    Quote Originally Posted by YARDofSTUF View Post
    You'd be able to post a lot faster if you stopped searching for John Edwards porn.

  17. #77
    NYC Newbie Slayer Prey521's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    Humble, Tx
    Posts
    34,934
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzo View Post
    When will you learn one side is no better than the other?.....Iraq wasn't a threat man ....jeez. We're supposed to be in Afghanistan hunting for Bin ****ing Laden not to "deny" Iraq of WMD's they never had to begin with.

    Why is this so damn difficult to understand?
    You're right, one side is no better than the other. My point is that had a dem been in office and started this war on "faulty intelligence", the severity of the attacks against the administration wouldn't be as vile and hate filled as the ones lobbed against Bush. How is the rest of the world supposed to feel when you have scum like Carter and that other POS celebrities parading around the world badmouthing our President AND our country? The war in it of itself gets the US enough bad press, these people, and I use the term people loosely, just make it worse and what makes it even more sad is that they do it on purpose, not out of ignorance. It's as if they feel that they're doing us a favor by badmouthing the admin.


    If a Dem wins in '08 and they keep troops in Iraq, which you know they will, their arguement will be "Well, we can't just pull out of the mess that the previous administration started", which will in turn have the main stream media applauding the valiant effort of the administration for trying to repair what the previous admin fudged up. I can almost guarantee this.
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

    "Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"


  18. #78
    Senior Member Gixxer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,471
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzo View Post
    Good ****ing grief....really......It's like you're convinced Saddam piloted the planes and 'chuted out before they hit and he tip toed back to Iraq to shake hand s with Bin Laden....You act as if our primary reason for being in the ME now is because of Saddam and not Bin Laden.....get your head in the game dude.
    wth are you talking about?
    a.k.a. GSXR 750

  19. #79
    Moderator Roody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    30,761
    Quote Originally Posted by Prey521 View Post
    You're right, one side is no better than the other. My point is that had a dem been in office and started this war on "faulty intelligence", the severity of the attacks against the administration wouldn't be as vile and hate filled as the ones lobbed against Bush. How is the rest of the world supposed to feel when you have scum like Carter and that other POS celebrities parading around the world badmouthing our President AND our country? The war in it of itself gets the US enough bad press, these people, and I use the term people loosely, just make it worse and what makes it even more sad is that they do it on purpose, not out of ignorance. It's as if they feel that they're doing us a favor by badmouthing the admin.


    If a Dem wins in '08 and they keep troops in Iraq, which you know they will, their arguement will be "Well, we can't just pull out of the mess that the previous administration started", which will in turn have the main stream media applauding the valiant effort of the administration for trying to repair what the previous admin fudged up. I can almost guarantee this.
    This isn't a conspiracy man. The President isn't being bad-mouthed because he is a Republican. He is being bad-mouthed because he screwed up.

  20. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer View Post
    wth are you talking about?
    something well beyond your understanding obviously

Similar Threads

  1. 8 Types Of Guys Women Avoid
    By minir in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-21-06, 02:52 PM
  2. Bad Drones Bad Drones, Watcha Gonna Do?
    By Prey521 in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-13-06, 01:56 AM
  3. Bad Asus Motherboard - warranty help please?
    By purecomedy in forum Hardware & Overclocking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-28-06, 02:07 AM
  4. when life is bad, its really really bad... but when its good...
    By Meggie in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-03-05, 10:18 PM
  5. I was hit with some bad news today, real bad news
    By Norm in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-13-05, 10:50 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •