Thread: trying to transfer videos to my other computer!

trying to transfer videos to my other computer!

Since my computer has been reinstalling im trying to transfer my windows movie maker video i made and send it to my other computer but its not working to well anyone got any ideas? I got a router that has a ethernet cord from the other computer which is sharing the modem.

Advanced Member
    Well.. how big is it?.. can't ya just transfer it over to a friend and they can transfer it back whenever you need it?.. you could possibly just upload it into a file host.. just compress it and put it into a file host of sorts..

how do i do that? im not sure how big it is, but its one of my 2nd montages from windows movie maker. its about 6 mintues long with the music and words and shots of me playing. I tryed sending it to my email but when i took it out of my email on the other computer it jus gives me 3 slides that wokr and the rest have red x marks on them.

Advanced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gameplaya View Post
    how do i do that? im not sure how big it is, but its one of my 2nd montages from windows movie maker. its about 6 mintues long with the music and words and shots of me playing. I tryed sending it to my email but when i took it out of my email on the other computer it jus gives me 3 slides that wokr and the rest have red x marks on them.
    Well what type of file is it? .mpg .avi .wmv (and so on) just right click it and look at the properties.. as for compressing it.. well just use winrar and put it into a best compression .rar or .zip file.. then as for transferring to a friend.. you can do that using AIM or MSNM.. as for file hosts.. http://www.filewind.com/ that's a max of 500 mb file size upload.. just upload it into that after putting it into a .rar or .zip.. afterwards it'll give you some sort of link to the file for download and to delete it.. so yeah.. just download it after uploading it.. then unpack it and see if it works.. as for e-mail.. what are ya using? i don't really think e-mails allow a file size larger than 10mb

ok kool ill let ya kno how it goes once i do it.

Advanced Member
    Oh yay.. you told me a whole lot..