Thread: STar Trek Legacy

STar Trek Legacy

Anyone is playing it, it's awesome, just cant get through one freaking mission argh ..the space images are georgeous, definately going to finish this game.

Still hope later on I will be able buy shields and better weapons, my shuttle suck but got already quite a big fleet just damn Klingons are causing problems again, do I have to police everyone?
    To be human is to choose.

It is better to die on your feet
    than to live on your knees.

- Emiliano Zapata

you have to buy stuff? I thought they didn't use money on Star Trek ...

sounds like a cool game bro - have to check it out myself ... I always did love Star Trek

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie_R View Post
    you have to buy stuff? I thought they didn't use money on Star Trek ...

sounds like a cool game bro - have to check it out myself ... I always did love Star Trek
    Yes, you have to buy shuttles.
    Flying in space is awesome, especially when you hit Romulan or Klingon fleet
    I hope later on we get all along and we will fight Borgs ...

Take a look at the pics

Despite some noticeable flaws, the Xbox 360 version of Legacy manages to capture the epic feel of Star Trek combat like no other game to date. There's something captivating about watching these stately and beautiful vessels fight and die onscreen, which is something that any Star Trek fan who owns an Xbox 360 should definitely check out.
    Last edited by Rivas; 02-19-07 at 11:23 AM.

- Emiliano Zapata

Brother you have to get this game.

Link for some pics, it really looks like that.

I just had great battle with Klingons ...I was going to steal one of their ships with some technology BUT there were zillions of their ships protecting it, I failed.
    I was thinking ...wtf I'm going to sell all my crappy ships and buy some destroyers and high end ships ...I bought 2 destroyers and 2 powerful shuttles.
    I hide them behind planet, and I started lurking their whole fleet ....holy **** what a battle around the planet, my ship was almost destroyed I had to hide in asteroid field and wait for repair but I made it ...the battles are awesome

And finally I do have shields on all ships

Star Trek: Legacy is an epic game of Starfleet combat covering the entire Star Trek universe. Become the Admiral of a task force of warships and lead your fleet to victory in large-scale battles.

As the Admiral of the Fleet, choose the ships, equipment, and captains to lead into battle. The game is designed to provide an immersive strategic and tactical experience by emphasizing the dramatic excitement of large-scale battles without the hassle of complex starship management.

Star Trek universe: The game spans the entire original series, Next Generation, Deep Space Nine, Voyager, and Enterprise. It's all here for you to control.
    Real-time Starfleet combat: Engage in large-scale combat with dozens of warships fighting simultaneous battles across vast sections of space.
    Dynamic three-dimensional battlefields: Battle through beautiful space environments filled with fully realized nebulas, wormholes, planets, and stars. Intuitive controls allow you to quickly select targets and destinations in 3D space.
    Detailed weapon effects and damage modeling:Experience weapons searing with energy and charged shields that surge with every hit. Ships have full damage modeling and break apart, strewing debris and sparks.
    Customizable fleets, ships, and captains:Victories earn Command Points, which are used to personalize your fleet, ships, and captains.
    Single player Federation campaign: Play an involving campaign spanning three full epochs (Enterprise, The Original Series, and The Next Generation).
    Multiplayer with full Xbox Live support: From small-scale engagements to all-out war involving multiple systems, enjoy matchmaking, stat tracking, and player rankings on Xbox Live.
    Over sixty ships and four playable races: From small scouts and light cruisers to fearsome battleships, command the powerful fleets of the Federation, Klingon, Romulan, and Borg races, all beautifully rendered with the latest technology.
    Last edited by Rivas; 02-20-07 at 03:50 AM.

- Emiliano Zapata

i rented it... its hard.... and is there no save during missions?

Quote Originally Posted by 7thkevin View Post
    i rented it... its hard.... and is there no save during missions?

some missions are long I agree but definately not hard, nope no saves, what for.

- Emiliano Zapata

Advanced Member
    in case you want to stop playing for the day and want to play something else.. and you want to come back to the game some time later and you want to start off where you left off..

Advanced Member
    i became bored of lost planet.. right now i've been at level 40.. at level 50 you get an achievement.. i just lost interest in many games.. ack.. firefox has been freezing up on me lately and crashing a lot.. i wanna try the star trek game.. none of my friends have it now.. but then again from what i heard of it.. it doesn't appeal to me a whole lot.