Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Roster

Quote Originally Posted by urielconsolo View Post
    Life over leisure... work over play.. etc.. etc.. =P
    I know i wouldn't be challenging anyone waay beyond our rank..for 2 reasons.. 1. complete pwn4g3.. 2. we'd never go up in ranks if we went up against people 10 ranks above us..

my clan isn't taking anything too seriously.. at least i hope not.. but they just want to be up in the ranked area for a change.. lol..

Take your time Riva there's no rush here.. haha.. as much as a friend of mines.. really wants to tag you.. 'cause I told him you were a nader.. and he's a nader too.. so he wants to do this whole nader vs nader thing.. oooh... the suspense!..

I'll accept anyone Riva.. As long as they're not an 455h0|3 and take the clan stuff waaay too seriously.. and if they're a good team player.. don't need any rambos in the clan.. you're more than welcome to join my clan as well Riva.. even if you only have 1-2 days to actually play during the week.. or even just a couple hours.. so hey if we have a clan match during that time i'll be sure to go ahead and ask if you want to be a part of it.. doesn't quite matter to me.. my co-leader for the GoW clan.. he's only really avail during the weekends.. after 10PM GMT-04 so it don't quite matter.. it's all good..

After reading this it seems like my clan isn't worth your attention since you're only about 'quality' matches reading from your previous post. Have fun playing quality matches, loser by default.

Fixed
    To be human is to choose.

It is better to die on your feet
    than to live on your knees.

- Emiliano Zapata

Advanced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRarelyHonest View Post
    first of all i already have said winning isnt everything , we play clan matches because of the intensity of the match , not because we want to improve our rank , it sounds like your a bit more serious about it then us , "work before play" , you said you dont work , all you do is make a website for your clan that hasnt played a match , we never claimed to be better i challenged them because he was on friendslist , i found out after they were rank 7 and obviously you didnt read the full post we held good ground against them it was 2 maps to 2 and required a tie break , ps . pwnage isnt a word
    I was directing that towards Riva. (the work before play thing)

Well the reason I make it is because I want my clan to be more organized.. I don't want people to be confused and such and the whole thing of messaging people over XBL doesn't quite work out so well so that's the reason i'm actually making it otherwise I wouldn't.. (the reasons being people go to school. others have work, sometimes they're not home, etc., etc. and they want to see whats going on with the clan and such) and I don't nec. call it work..

I expected some sort of reply with the stuff you guys do with all these matches and in all honestly i'm not one to care a whole lot about it.. It's great that you guys can go up against another clan and stand your ground.. i'm impressed I know i wouldn't be able to do anything like that.. at least not for a while.. and I read the full post I wasn't talking about your clan though.

We haven't even played a match for the reason that we're still too unorganized and we're still waiting for the rest of the GoW clan to sign up more than half still needs to sign up not only that apparently some people who signed up for the GoW clan lied and said they did have it but they really didn't they were only going to get it within the next month or so. Also one thing that is to be noted is that I said in gamebattles.com for people to schedule matches at least 3 days ahead of time and many people are turned off by that as many people only do "now" and for me.. "now" is not a time.

P.S. I know pwnage isn't a word. I just like saying it. =)

Well before you going Posting " Losers By Default" get the whole story please

Truth is sword with 3 edges.
    Mine, Yours and the Truth.

We dont need this whinning and complaining who is right or wrong, especially in console forum, this console board is for fun and nothing else, we all were working hard to get it (Thank you Philip), if you are not happy and would like to start flamming take it to pm's or join different site, NOT HERE.

Thank you.
    To be human is to choose.

It is better to die on your feet
    than to live on your knees.

- Emiliano Zapata

Quality

I am sure we all have heard the adage that when you are around the best, you become the best. Whether its in chess, GOW or life itself, we always tend to gravitate towards those that are successful.

When it comes to playing GOW, I definitely enjoy the challenge of playing against the best. For me, its the ultimate "measuring stick" to gauge my skill level.

At the same time, its good to play against people that are at my rank too. This allows me the opportunity to try the things I have learned. Besides, I have to admit that its nice to win once in awhile

Its a balance though and one that needs to be agreed on by the team as a whole. I know if we continually get beat, I will not be motivated to play matches. At the same time, if I continually play people at my skill level or less, I won't progress in my skill.

While I know the message may not have been clear, Uriel, I don't think there was ever an intent to disrespect or belittle your clan. I would be honored to play with you and your clan at any time as you seem pretty cool.

Geeze wats going on here riva? i think I been gone for a little too long but i have read the above replies and quotes and my statement for all this is...you play 360 u have fun life goes on. yes its all about fun, and everyone has there problems and other things they need to do in there lives. A time for play and a time to be seroius.