Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: new game crackdown (with halo 3 demo)

Post new game crackdown (with halo 3 demo)

so far i heard the game "crackdown" is coming febuary 20th releasing the demo halo 3 inside! the game also doesnt seem too bad but cant wait 2 try out the demo halo 3! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crackdo...lo_3_Beta_Test

Jen's Best Friend RoscoPColtrane's Avatar
    its a good idea, it will probobly sell alot of copies this way!
    ****************************************************************************************
    Abit NF7-S 2.0, Barton 2500+ @ 2.2 Ghz, 2 Gig ddr3200, 80gig Seagate HDD, ATI x850 PRO @ 550/600, WinXP Pro

J B K M

Pittsburgh Steelers Super Bowl XL Champions!!!!!

Advanced Member
    Okay I have done a lot of poking around and well those copies that have the encrypted key inside will have to download the Halo 3 Beta from XBlive within the Crackdown game.

You won't be able to actually download the game until they decide to release it which is in spring I believe so not too sure anymore..

You will be able to see the download in the downloadable content area within Crackdown and it'll be kept dim (grey) 'til it's released then it is white once it's released and you will be able to download that halo 3 beta.

Well i'm sure there's more info around somewhere.. I forgot where I saw it.. I will post the link to this info once I find it..

In case you are wondering..
    NO THE HALO 3 BETA IS NOT INSIDE CRACKDOWN.

IT IS SOMETHING YOU MUST DOWNLOAD FROM XBOX LIVE FROM WITHIN YOUR CRACKDOWN GAME THAT HAS A KEY ENCRYPTED INSIDE THE DISC ITSELF.

Jen's Best Friend RoscoPColtrane's Avatar
    Good update, thanks!
    ****************************************************************************************
    Abit NF7-S 2.0, Barton 2500+ @ 2.2 Ghz, 2 Gig ddr3200, 80gig Seagate HDD, ATI x850 PRO @ 550/600, WinXP Pro

J B K M

Pittsburgh Steelers Super Bowl XL Champions!!!!!

Advanced Member

The Best Sreenshot of Crackdown - The Halo 3 Beta Invite!

Shizzle Games has received their copy of Crackdown for review purposes. Now for the interesting part, they snapped an image of the Halo 3 beta invite that that majority of gamers will be buying Crackdown for! It is also worth mentioning that if you wish to play Halo 3, you must do so from INSIDE Crackdown.

A nice little screeny..

There we go.. yeah forgot to upload into imageshack then hotlink from that.. so if you didn't see the images now you can..

i got that game 6 days ago, where have you been ?
    It's sweet game (first impression) but I cant say it's awesome didnt play it long enough.
    To be human is to choose.

It is better to die on your feet
    than to live on your knees.

- Emiliano Zapata

Advanced Member
    Well most of the stores where I live aren't putting it on shelves until the actual release date which is the 20th of this month.. it was one of those games that got released early apparently.. leaked into the public due to stores putting them on their shelves earlier than what was supposed to be the release date.. well those that actually got the games in early..

Quote Originally Posted by urielconsolo View Post
    Well most of the stores where I live aren't putting it on shelves until the actual release date which is the 20th of this month.. it was one of those games that got released early apparently.. leaked into the public due to stores putting them on their shelves earlier than what was supposed to be the release date.. well those that actually got the games in early..
    Every modded console got that game PAL and NTSC version.

I have friend in ebgames I dont own it but I got it here till end of this week.

- Emiliano Zapata

yea crackdown wasnt all that, from the likes of the demo, but its worth buyin and yea at first i thought halo 3 was actua lly in there, but thanx for the update, and i heard only the first 33,000 gamers will be allowed or sumthing?? im glad i reserved my copy!

wait so the halo 3 beta will only be avaible for a day? so within 24 hours it will no longer be avaible to play?

Every copy in the first shipment has the beta code on the disc. After that, MS isn't even saying.

It won't be up for just a day, but don't expect the beta test to be going for longer than a month.

It won't be live, so to speak, when Crackdown hits the street at midnight either.

[QUOTE=Jim;1996187]Every copy in the first shipment has the beta code on the disc. After that, MS isn't even saying.

It won't be up for just a day, but don't expect the beta test to be going for longer than a month.

It won't be live, so to speak, when Crackdown hits the street at midnight either.[/QUOTE
    so the halo 3 beta is jus a demo? like u play a cppl campain levels and no live will be on it?

Advanced Member
    That's not true at all.. It WILL be multiplayer..

http://www.bungie.net/News/TopStory.aspx?link=h3betaz

dont care about halo at all, hope it's gonna be dumped

- Emiliano Zapata

Quote Originally Posted by Rivas View Post
    dont care about halo at all, hope it's gonna be dumped
    lol come now riva halo is great! have ya tried playing it?

oh by the way riva im workin on montage number 2! , more head shots and free style shotgun skills! so whenever your playin a custom sometime ill be around to record

Quote Originally Posted by gameplaya View Post
    lol come now riva halo is great! have ya tried playing it?
    you know, to be honest I played HALO and HALO2 ...and never finished it.It got so boring after awhile, i got lost then finally found my way out then got lost again ..And story line sucked.

Multiplayer ...well it sucked, I played multi maybe 3 months i never been the best but you know how it is and I said it so many times, different people = different taste, and I dont like this game.End of story.

- Emiliano Zapata

Quote Originally Posted by gameplaya View Post
    oh by the way riva im workin on montage number 2! , more head shots and free style shotgun skills! so whenever your playin a custom sometime ill be around to record
    yah ..bla bla bla ...I think we invited you quite a few times and you never joined

- Emiliano Zapata

Advanced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivas View Post
    you know, to be honest I played HALO and HALO2 ...and never finished it.It got so boring after awhile, i got lost then finally found my way out then got lost again ..And story line sucked.

Multiplayer ...well it sucked, I played multi maybe 3 months i never been the best but you know how it is and I said it so many times, different people = different taste, and I dont like this game.End of story.

as for me halo was okay.. not the best game in the world.. got boring after a bit.. i'm not one for the whole single player stuff.. never liked single player in my entire life.. all I ever did was play multiplayer.. halo was easy to beat and not that easy to get lost IMO.. I just hated the whole multiplayer stuff after a bit because many people were cheaters.. using mice and keyboards (one of the reasons many people won't switch over to the 360 because they don't want to use the controller).. the glitches were annoying.. the standbyers.. the hack maps were all stupid and boring and pointless.. the more people try to make it more fun.. the more boring it gets.. halo 3 i'm just gonna be in it for the multiplayer I could care less for the offline play.. thats how I am in every game i get.. that's why I usually only get games for the multiplayer.. the offline is BOOOOOOOOOORING! no matter what game it is..

Quote Originally Posted by pinguinosupremo View Post

as for me halo was okay.. not the best game in the world.. got boring after a bit.. i'm not one for the whole single player stuff.. never liked single player in my entire life.. all I ever did was play multiplayer.. halo was easy to beat and not that easy to get lost IMO.. I just hated the whole multiplayer stuff after a bit because many people were cheaters.. using mice and keyboards (one of the reasons many people won't switch over to the 360 because they don't want to use the controller).. the glitches were annoying.. the standbyers.. the hack maps were all stupid and boring and pointless.. the more people try to make it more fun.. the more boring it gets.. halo 3 i'm just gonna be in it for the multiplayer I could care less for the offline play.. thats how I am in every game i get.. that's why I usually only get games for the multiplayer.. the offline is BOOOOOOOOOORING! no matter what game it is..
    So far my best 360 game is Dead Rising .....
    I think i'm going to finish it one more time.
    People were complaining about the time limits and so on, but it's not so bad, I wish the end would be little different but oh well.
    Now waiting for Resident Evil 4.

- Emiliano Zapata