Thread: Unreal Tournament 2007 [TBA]

Advanced Member

Unreal Tournament 2007 [TBA]

http://xbox360.ign.com/objects/746/746631.html

Built on the Unreal Engine 3, this new entry in the deathmatch competition extravaganza features massively upgraded graphics, modifiability and other gameplay features.

This game is currently scheduled for release on PC, and is expected for release in some form on next-gen consoles as well, although exact plans for release have not been confirmed -- the PS3 version has already undergone heavy development, while a possible Xbox 360 version has been considered but not actively developed.

I sure hope they make it for the 360.. I'm a huge UT fan..

The graphics look awesome.. I wonder how this'll affect the gameplay..

Blog Entries
    Thanks Man,

I've been playing UT since the original.
    My clan will make sure they upgrade everything on our servers.
    http://www.bioclan2k3.com
    I hope my computer can run it.
    Can't wait.
    Shinobi

oh yeah, this will be a "Day-1" buy for sure

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Advanced Member
    Hmm.. Yeah I figured this would be more for PC but then again.. I'm not too into PC gaming as I used to be.. ever since I screwed up my wrists years back (broke both of them) ever since I haven't been able to game for long on a pc (keyboard and mouse) because my wrists would just get tired and sore no what I used so yeah I kind of gave up on it and so now I decided to make my own clan except on the xbox 360 I know that's a definate game I will be adding to the clan of mines.. if it does come out for the xbox 360.. blah.. yeah I don't have a real paid server type of thing as well the clan just started and it's rather unorganized.. yeah still need to finish up the entire site as I only got the memberlist site down for now..

You cant play this on console, UT is one of the fastest FPS out there.
    To be human is to choose.

It is better to die on your feet
    than to live on your knees.

- Emiliano Zapata

Advanced Member
    Says you.. I can play it just fine on a console.. like most games really.. I think i'm actually better with a controller than a mouse and keyboard.. so yeah.. for me.. it's much better on a console... and it's really as if I have the money to really buy any of the required stuff for it.. and I also find it far more difficult (for me) to actually aim with a mouse.. or a keyboard.. so yeah.. for me.. consoles all the way.. and also the other problem would be my wrists.. (even before I broke them I still had troubles aiming with a mouse or keyboard) and I always used a gamepad on my computer whenever the game had the compatibility for it.. well the only thing I didn't use a gamepad on was RTS games.. but for me.. racing and fps games.. gamepad only type of person really.. couldn't really stand using the keyboard and mouse.. yeah.. i'm an oddball.. but then again there's many others just like me when it comes to using a gamepad over keyboard and mouse.. although i've grown more used to using a gamepad over keyboard and mouse when it comes to RTS games.. ever since LOTR:BFMEII but thats just for consoles.. i know they're making Halo Wars which is gonna be a xbox 360 only (or at least from what I heard) RTS game.. soo.. i dont know really.. rts games for me.. i could go either way...
    Last edited by pinguinosupremo; 01-25-07 at 12:12 PM.

I dunno ... I always liked UT on the PC better myself ... I think we'll prolly get one for the PC and one for the 360 ...

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

I think UT on the PC is far, far better than on consoles. The oriiginal UT was one of my fav games, still play now and then but just with snipers.