To be human is to choose.

It is better to die on your feet
    than to live on your knees.

- Emiliano Zapata

Quote Originally Posted by rivas View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie_R View Post
    rematch tonight?
    Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
    Woohooo, yeah baby ... the Floodmaster(s) are up for that!

Quote Originally Posted by Tha Donz View Post
    im ready to kill some cog .... last nite after our matches i was still shooting them even tho i was too flood you should ask your son about his thoughts on that one
    I was playing in that one Donz and lmao, you just had nothing but killing COGs on your mind.

I booted so many people yesterday it's really unbelievable, and cableguy really pissed me off.He got me killed 3 or 4 times, then I was down on ground and he didnt revive me.I booted him and he started sending me offensive messages I blocked communication, I added him to avoided player but he was still able to connect, I think he got booted 36 times
    I'm sure that gets annoying real fast. Would hosting a private match help?

I changed my home network so I can now host games but with the intermittent packet loss it wouldn't be good for everyone until my ISP gets the problem fixed. While it creates some funny looking gameplay its a real PITA to press X five times to pick up a weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by floodmaster View Post
    I'm sure that gets annoying real fast. Would hosting a private match help?

I changed my home network so I can now host games but with the intermittent packet loss it wouldn't be good for everyone until my ISP gets the problem fixed. While it creates some funny looking gameplay its a real PITA to press X five times to pick up a weapon.

I can host private match, np, we have 25mbit connection for GoW.
    That guy just didnt understand, I dont want him in game.How many times since we started playing together did I boot anyone? Maybe 2x when they started cursing a lot.Yesterday I had to boot quite a few people so you guys could get in and then the incident with cable guy.Private match will work.

Oh yeah guys dont forget :

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

- Emiliano Zapata

great games last nite guys

(I need to practice more)

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Advanced Member
    o.O eheh my clan really wants to have a clan match already my first clan match will be against j00 rivas.. of course I told them all not now since i'm still working on the site and what not and everyone is just so unorganized so we got a bit to go before I decide to actually go ahead and say to you rivas that we want to challenge j00 to a clan match.. haha.. we're less than 2 weeks old so yeah..o.O the odd thing is.. when I made it at first.. I was just having some fun.. I didn't think anyone would actually want to join my little new clan haha.. but apparently.. more than expected decided to join.. lol.. well if j00 wanna see the cruddy clan site.. (yeah i call it cruddy only 'cause I made it and because it is it's because it's still under construction I still have a bit to go 'til I actually call it done.) then look at me sig.. yeah.. uhh.. well hopefully I can get everyone organized soon so we can have some fun.. haha.. o.O has this ever happened to anyone?.. okay it was a while ago.. im not sure what happened.. but uhh I just kind of did something and my console froze on me so I just turned it back on and when I signed into live my entire friends list was gone.. o.O no one appeared anymore.. i got several messages asking why they were deleted.. blah.. I still don't quite understand why my entire friends list was deleted when it's not even stored on the actual 360.. >.< ... I heard that they bumped up the friends stuff to like 200 friends.. but i don't think that's true because I have several friends who's list goes only up to like 100.. >.< so could it be that this thingy is only for new accounts or something?.. i learned something new yesterday.. you can only be downed 2 times then after that you just drop dead.. yeah.. that was amusing.. just watching my friends drop dead after 2 downs.. lol.. it was on the 3rd down well not really a 3rd down because you just drop dead then but yeah... uhh eventually rivas we will challenge you.. wether we win or lose.. it'll be fun...
    Last edited by pinguinosupremo; 01-14-07 at 11:04 AM.

Oh yeah guys dont forget :

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

IBANEZ GUITARS!

Quote Originally Posted by urielconsolo View Post
    o.O eheh my clan really wants to have a clan match already my first clan match will be against j00 rivas.. of course I told them all not now since i'm still working on the site and what not and everyone is just so unorganized so we got a bit to go before I decide to actually go ahead and say to you rivas that we want to challenge j00 to a clan match.. haha.. we're less than 2 weeks old so yeah..o.O the odd thing is.. when I made it at first.. I was just having some fun.. I didn't think anyone would actually want to join my little new clan haha.. but apparently.. more than expected decided to join.. lol.. well if j00 wanna see the cruddy clan site.. (yeah i call it cruddy only 'cause I made it and because it is it's because it's still under construction I still have a bit to go 'til I actually call it done.) then look at me sig.. yeah.. uhh.. well hopefully I can get everyone organized soon so we can have some fun.. haha.. o.O has this ever happened to anyone?.. okay it was a while ago.. im not sure what happened.. but uhh I just kind of did something and my console froze on me so I just turned it back on and when I signed into live my entire friends list was gone.. o.O no one appeared anymore.. i got several messages asking why they were deleted.. blah.. I still don't quite understand why my entire friends list was deleted when it's not even stored on the actual 360.. >.< ... I heard that they bumped up the friends stuff to like 200 friends.. but i don't think that's true because I have several friends who's list goes only up to like 100.. >.< so could it be that this thingy is only for new accounts or something?.. i learned something new yesterday.. you can only be downed 2 times then after that you just drop dead.. yeah.. that was amusing.. just watching my friends drop dead after 2 downs.. lol.. it was on the 3rd down well not really a 3rd down because you just drop dead then but yeah... uhh eventually rivas we will challenge you.. wether we win or lose.. it'll be fun...

I accept your challenge.

Rules :

Execution
    7 rounds
    Revive : 5 seconds
    Match duration : 3 minutes
    Custom map cycle, Rooftops removed

Our team :

TheRarelyHonest
    FoamyX
    Floodmaster
    Me

Prepare for 0wnag3

- Emiliano Zapata

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie_R View Post
    great games last nite guys

(I need to practice more)

You did great

- Emiliano Zapata

I accept your challenge.

Rules :

Execution
    7 rounds
    Revive : 5 seconds
    Match duration : 3 minutes
    Custom map cycle, Rooftops removed

Our team :

TheRarelyHonest
    FoamyX
    Floodmaster
    Me

Prepare for 0wnag3

That sounds like fun!

Quote Originally Posted by floodmaster View Post
    That sounds like fun!

You are part of Treacherous Legion, Floodmaster's

I cant imagine a team/clan who could beat us ....

- Emiliano Zapata