Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Saddam Is Saddone!

Saddam Is Saddone!

Just confirmed on the news!
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

Yup. As of about 9:57pm EST.

Correction: Looks like about 10:05 pm EST.
    Last edited by Dakota; 12-29-06 at 10:33 PM.
    We Remember...
    9|11
    40 miles SW of Mt. St. Helens

Arab TV stations report Hussein hanged

Former Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein has been executed, according to two Arabic language media outlets. Earlier, an Iraqi judge told CNN Hussein would be hanged before dawn on Saturday in Iraq, (10 p.m. Friday ET). The former president was convicted of crimes against humanity in connection with the killings of 148 people in Dujail
    looks that way

The immensely sad thing about all this is there are so, so many people on the planet with so, so much hate. That hate is hideously worse than any nuclear weapon, bomb, bullet, rock or stick.

But, this kind of hate and genocide has been oddly consistent through the existence of mankind on this planet. How is it that a child is born and then commits such massive killings? How does a person grow up like that? That just baffles my mind.

Saddam deserved his execution, but I am beside myself that people like this exist and can execute so, so many people that look to him for governing.

It does not get more sick than that.

An extremely more sad point is there are many, many more like Saddam out there wishing death, violent, horrible death upon many people.

Strikingly sad.
    We Remember...
    9|11
    40 miles SW of Mt. St. Helens

Quote Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
    The immensely sad thing about all this is there are so, so many people on the planet with so, so much hate. That hate is hideously worse than any nuclear weapon, bomb, bullet, rock or stick.

But, this kind of hate and genocide has been oddly consistent through the existence of mankind on this planet. How is it that a child is born and then commits such massive killings? How does a person grow up like that? That just baffles my mind.

Saddam deserved his execution, but I am beside myself that people like this exist and can execute so, so many people that look to him for governing.

It does not get more sick than that.

An extremely more sad point is there are many, many more like Saddam out there wishing death, violent, horrible death upon many people.

Strikingly sad.
    It all starts when they're too young to understand and/or draw their own conclusions from what they've seen and experience. Take away any alternative viewpoints and a monster is born. Add some greed and power along with that hate and voila! My 2 cents.

Oh, add lack of education of the world in there too.

He sucked anyway.

sad but i'm glad he's gone. that guy was ruthless.

good now maybe we can pull out of Iraq.. wasting too many lives and tax money over there.. let them take care of it like they took care of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sava700 View Post
    good now maybe we can pull out of Iraq.. wasting too many lives and tax money over there.. let them take care of it like they took care of him.
    Maybe by 2010 you'll get your wish.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sito View Post
    It all starts when they're too young to understand and/or draw their own conclusions from what they've seen and experience. Take away any alternative viewpoints and a monster is born. Add some greed and power along with that hate and voila! My 2 cents.

Oh, add lack of education of the world in there too.

He sucked anyway.
    Typically, we know what we are told. It is why any of us can make suppositions without bearing witness.

Hell_Yes

Luck is where preparation meets opportunity - Seneca

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" - Isaac Asimov

It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Certified SG Addict
    I'm finding the giddy glee from Americans over this execution to be pretty disgusting. Cheering?

Quote Originally Posted by Burke View Post
    I'm finding the giddy glee from Americans over this execution to be pretty disgusting. Cheering?
    Burke, not many things i agree on that you post but this one i will agree with you 100%.

Sito, i could of not said it better then did you did in your replies.

Happy New Years to all of SG, will be away for a while time to get back to work.

BaghDaddy

De Oppresso Liber

Yay ?

Oh really now, disgusting? This man was a monster, he was so horribe that calling him human is stretching matters. A lot of good people died because he was alive, directly and indirectly. He is gone now and that is a good thing.
    Tao_Jones Cult Member since 2004
    I gave Miss Manners a Dirty Sanchez, and she LIKED it.

Wonder how long it will take for the video to make it on YouTube?

Quote Originally Posted by Roody View Post
    Wonder how long it will take for the video to make it on YouTube?
    End of the weekend I would bet!
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

The scene of the hanging

Amen to that. We say that Saddam was so horrible that he "wasn't human", but then we turn right around and cheer at his death.

Consider the country though. The United States - the land of hypocrates.

Jen's Best Friend RoscoPColtrane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paft View Post
    Consider the country though. The United States - the land of hypocrates.
    What the f ever man. What country doesn't have hypocrates?

Weeee he is toast, shoulda killed him the first time we were in his danged country. maybe we wouldn't have to still be there.

They should line up all of these monsters....

****************************************************************************************
    Abit NF7-S 2.0, Barton 2500+ @ 2.2 Ghz, 2 Gig ddr3200, 80gig Seagate HDD, ATI x850 PRO @ 550/600, WinXP Pro

J B K M

Pittsburgh Steelers Super Bowl XL Champions!!!!!

R.I.P. 2017-10-02 Joint Chiefs of Staff's Avatar
    We are in a heighten state of alert over here so I stayed home today. No need to be a possible target to and from base. Besides I have 1 sick day left to burn before the start of the New Year.

Good riddance to Saddam. Maybe just maybe there can be some light at the end of the tunnel so the world can go back to a peaceful state.
    >>Cult Master of International Affairs<<