Thread: I finally got my XBox 360

Cool I finally got my XBox 360

I finally got my XBox 360 with the wireless controllers, headset, hard drive, HD plugs, etc. But it came with COD2 not COD3 , but none the less its a nice game to get with it. The I picked up GoW (Gears of War) and NFS - Carbon <---- didnt get to play that 1 yet, my bro did though, he said it was hot

But I did get to play GoW single-player and that was pretty awesome, I cant wait to see it on my 65" HDTV in HD that should be sick

But I need to register my Live (move Live account from Xbox to 360) later as well cause I didnt have much time to do much, then I can check out all the goodies and play some GoW and NFS and try not to sux so much

I will have to get more games when I paid and I know im getting some for X-Mas , well back to doing my job (at work atm and I know if you not supposed to be on, dont be, but I got excited alot)

Congrats, you are going to love it on 65", i'm playing it on 61" it's aaaaaaaaaaaaawesome
    To be human is to choose.

It is better to die on your feet
    than to live on your knees.

- Emiliano Zapata

Jen's Best Friend RoscoPColtrane's Avatar
    Tearing mine up on a 50 inch Samsung DLP @ 720P loving it! Kinda sucks because i don't have time to play any more pc games now that i have it! I was only half way done with company of heroes too!

can not wait for xmas break! gonna have 10 days off!

BTW everything ive seen says that COD2 is the better game anway! I'm probobly gonna pick it up next after i beat Rainbow 6 (BEST GAME ON SYSTEM!) and then go back to GoW and beat it.

Seriously though, most people are giving R6 a 9.5/10, if you like those games at ALL give it a try, download the demo or something. It is and fun as heck!
    ****************************************************************************************
    Abit NF7-S 2.0, Barton 2500+ @ 2.2 Ghz, 2 Gig ddr3200, 80gig Seagate HDD, ATI x850 PRO @ 550/600, WinXP Pro

J B K M

Pittsburgh Steelers Super Bowl XL Champions!!!!!

I will have to try the demo of Rainbow6 cause I played a few and they were good but I usually sux at them

Jen's Best Friend RoscoPColtrane's Avatar
    they take some skill, they definatley aren't run and gun. You have to work as a team or you are toast 9 times out of 10!

Let me know if you pick it up, i will play some with ya.
    ****************************************************************************************
    Abit NF7-S 2.0, Barton 2500+ @ 2.2 Ghz, 2 Gig ddr3200, 80gig Seagate HDD, ATI x850 PRO @ 550/600, WinXP Pro

J B K M

Pittsburgh Steelers Super Bowl XL Champions!!!!!