Thread: which xbox 360 deal should i buy?

Post which xbox 360 deal should i buy?

ok so far i everyones been talking about xbox 360 like crazy! Im getting ready to get one pretty soon, and when i looekd up the deals and offers i didnt kno ti be this complicated t opick one of the 360s, they have different types of consoles, such as the xbox 360 core system, of xbox 360 premuim package? does anyoen kno which one i should buy?

Quote Originally Posted by gameplaya View Post
    ok so far i everyones been talking about xbox 360 like crazy! Im getting ready to get one pretty soon, and when i looekd up the deals and offers i didnt kno ti be this complicated t opick one of the 360s, they have different types of consoles, such as the xbox 360 core system, of xbox 360 premuim package? does anyoen kno which one i should buy?
    They are all same, just the items what you are going to receive (inside the box) are different.
    You need HDD (or memory unit), controller, and headset.
    Also i recommend you to buy charging kit with battery pack because regular batteries are gonna die after 2 days.
    Core system is just the xbox 360 and nothing else.

Search what Jim posted few times and explained the differences.
    To be human is to choose.

It is better to die on your feet
    than to live on your knees.

- Emiliano Zapata

Jen's Best Friend RoscoPColtrane's Avatar
    just save until you can dish out the extra 100 for the premium bundle. The core is a rip off. Because eventually you WILL end up buying the HDD and its 99 bucks on its own. Plus the wireless controller is awesome!
    ****************************************************************************************
    Abit NF7-S 2.0, Barton 2500+ @ 2.2 Ghz, 2 Gig ddr3200, 80gig Seagate HDD, ATI x850 PRO @ 550/600, WinXP Pro

J B K M

Pittsburgh Steelers Super Bowl XL Champions!!!!!

gamestop right now is offering the pro bundle at 399 and includes call of duty 2 and a 1 year warrinty for free. thats what I got today

Quote Originally Posted by 7thkevin View Post
    gamestop right now is offering the pro bundle at 399 and includes call of duty 2 and a 1 year warrinty for free. thats what I got today
    w000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000t

Finally we can rip you over with chainsaw, you are big guy it's gonna be so much blood

- Emiliano Zapata

for now all I hav is the 48Hours gold trail. ill use that tmr moring.. and in 2 weeks ill get a year

wow i new the core system sounded stupid, if i jus got the core system for 360, it wouldnt let me go in to live or download games from live either? and not even save games as well?

Blog Entries

Hell_Yes

Luck is where preparation meets opportunity - Seneca

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" - Isaac Asimov

It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Jen's Best Friend RoscoPColtrane's Avatar
    i believe you have to have the HDD to download stuff, some of the files for demos are over a gig in size! fills up the space quickly,

DO NOT bother with the core, you will end up paying more! just go out, grab the platinum and get Gears of War, buy it at best buy, get the warantee and in two years when they are cheaper yours can "BREAK" and you get the money you payed originally back, pick up a newer / better one and buy a game or two!
    ****************************************************************************************
    Abit NF7-S 2.0, Barton 2500+ @ 2.2 Ghz, 2 Gig ddr3200, 80gig Seagate HDD, ATI x850 PRO @ 550/600, WinXP Pro

J B K M

Pittsburgh Steelers Super Bowl XL Champions!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Yes View Post

- Emiliano Zapata

Quote Originally Posted by RoscoPColtrane View Post
    i believe you have to have the HDD to download stuff, some of the files for demos are over a gig in size! fills up the space quickly,

DO NOT bother with the core, you will end up paying more! just go out, grab the platinum and get Gears of War, buy it at best buy, get the warantee and in two years when they are cheaper yours can "BREAK" and you get the money you payed originally back, pick up a newer / better one and buy a game or two!
    Yeah no kidding

- Emiliano Zapata

Quote Originally Posted by RoscoPColtrane View Post

lol ill have to agree wit ya thats a great idea! i cant wait until i get gears of war that game looks soo extreme, i heard the graphics r soo great, but the story line is short is that true?

lol ill have to agree wit ya thats a great idea! i cant wait until i get gears of war that game looks soo extreme, i heard the graphics r soo great, but the story line is short is that true?
    GOW is short 8-10 hours but it's not about the story line, its about multiplayer.
    There is no better shooter out there, for PC, XBOX, XBOX 360, PSX ...it's amazing.

- Emiliano Zapata

today im getting my 360!!! off a friend he jus got it but decided he needs money more lol, hes giving me his 360 wit 2 controllers 1 is wireless and 3 games as well. he got the premuim package from wat he says and hes giving me it for 480!! im gonna rent gears of war for now and maybe buy it if i wanna play it more. but so far i heard its great!

today im getting my 360!!! off a friend he jus got it but decided he needs money more lol, hes giving me his 360 wit 2 controllers 1 is wireless and 3 games as well. he got the premuim package from wat he says and hes giving me it for 480!! im gonna rent gears of war for now and maybe buy it if i wanna play it more. but so far i heard its great!
    Congrats
    I'm playing GOW only, started playing Eragon but it sucks.
    Yesterday evening nobody was around and I was in team with all newbies against pro and i was waxed ....completely.I got so pissed I started hiding and stoped using shotgun and started using boomer with chainsaw.I got my kills but my team was worst case scenario ...

- Emiliano Zapata

Advanced Member
    Congrats.. as for me.. I play nothing so yeah.. don't expect me to be on for much.. or even expect me to do much of anything but just sit around and be on the 360 dashboard all day..