Thread: MR.Consolo

MR.Consolo

What the heck you are doing, i never seen anyone with such a high gaming score
    It's fantastic
    You have my respect
    To be human is to choose.

It is better to die on your feet
    than to live on your knees.

- Emiliano Zapata

Advanced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rivas View Post
    What the heck you are doing, i never seen anyone with such a high gaming score
    It's fantastic
    You have my respect
    Hmm.. Not sure if you're talking about me or someone else but if you're talking about me... not sure if you're being sarcastic but if you're not.. then I have no idea who you play with because there's many people on my friends list who have a bigger gamerscore than i do... and there's tons of other people who have even large gamerscores... take this guy for instance

he's #1 in the leaderboard of xboxusersgroup.com ...

but if you're that easily impressed I thank you...

Quote Originally Posted by urielconsolo View Post
    Hmm.. Not sure if you're talking about me or someone else but if you're talking about me... not sure if you're being sarcastic but if you're not.. then I have no idea who you play with because there's many people on my friends list who have a bigger gamerscore than i do... and there's tons of other people who have even large gamerscores... take this guy for instance

he's #1 in the leaderboard of xboxusersgroup.com ...

but if you're that easily impressed I thank you...
    Not ironic .....i look at every person gamescore and yours was highest thats why i was impressed.I play online ranked matches most of the time (only), dont play anymore single player (Dead Raising), i will have to start playing single player to get my gaming score higher.
    To be human is to choose.

It is better to die on your feet
    than to live on your knees.

- Emiliano Zapata

Advanced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rivas View Post
    Not ironic .....i look at every person gamescore and yours was highest thats why i was impressed.I play online ranked matches most of the time (only), dont play anymore single player (Dead Raising), i will have to start playing single player to get my gaming score higher.
    Hehe I don't really care for my gamerscore I just play the games I like and just continue playing and during the playing I unlock achievements haha.. one of the reasons even after I completed all the achievements I continued to play oblivion over 600 hours in that game just playing and finishing all the other non main quests.. haha...

Are you talking about the gamescores of those who are in your friends list?

sooo annoyed at this moment my brother took my only 360 control to his friends house and i'm looking at the gamertag and they just do a few things every hour they aren't actually playing it's starting to annoy me he just took the control for no good reason at all and i'm stuck not being able to play and this is why i'm bored.

Call of Duty 3 has some achievements that are for ranked matches... Although it's rather hard to get into a ranked match... well it's mainly about patience... and a lot of it..
    Last edited by pinguinosupremo; 11-24-06 at 01:57 AM. Reason: added some clutter butter