Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Michael Richards apologizes on Letterman...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarahnn View Post
    Sometimes moving on isn't such a good idea, you could bump into Paris Hilton.
    true...

100% agreed, one can deny that to their grave, but it's sooooo true.
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

Quote Originally Posted by Comtrad View Post
    Everyones a little bit racist sometimes. Doesn't mean everyone goes around commiting hate crimes or saying racial slurs. Everyone makes judgements based on race.
    I have a problem with blanket staements. I give everyone a chance, sometimes more than one. I can't see how anyone can hate a culture. Maybe growing up with every ethnicity under the sun in NYC made a difference for me. There is so much to learn from other cultures, especially food. I don't fit your mold. Sorry.

Folding with AMD POWER Loonatic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by triniwasp View Post
    I don't want to name call, but let me say this to Loonatic: Your posts indicate a definite dislike towards non-whites, especially people of African descent.
    way fresh

Honestly man, if you have such a hard on for trying to prove I'm a racist, go blow your load into a kleenex.

I just get tired of people getting bent out of shape over the same damn word. There are tons of hurtful things being said everyday, why is it that same damn word that brings so much attention? Cry me a river, BUILD A BRIDGE AND GET OVER IT. I got ridiculed alot as a kid for being smaller than everyone else, for having a dad that was a cop, etc. Do I sit there and hold a grudge against those people now? Hell no. As I grew up, I began to stand my ground. None of that **** bothers me any more. Go ahead and call me names, insult my intelligence (I dont know why some of you do this anyways, I have a near 4.0GPA from highschool to my undergraduate). Look at some of the black protests that make fun of white people. Who cares! They just make themselves look dumb. Want to know something? I scored a new job in LP with the help of a friend. Want to know something else? THey're black! But too bad I hate teh african americans, now ill just have to stick a pitch fork up their ass!!

Or hell....even the cop I did a ride along with this summer. I guess now that the friendship means nothing right because hes black and I have a strong hatre towards them. Damn, triniwasp! What ever will I do?

I give everyone a chance, whether they're white, black, purple or green. I have friends that are Iraqi also. We joke and call them camel, etc. They dont care, they even joke about it themselves! They call me meathead, cracker, whatever else. Getting all bent out of shape over a word means they are no better than the person who used them. Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me. Sound familiar?
    Pain is weakness leaving the body.

Quote Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
    I have a problem with blanket staements. I give everyone a chance, sometimes more than one. I can't see how anyone can hate a culture. Maybe growing up with every ethnicity under the sun in NYC made a difference for me. There is so much to learn from other cultures, especially food. I don't fit your mold. Sorry.
    And why do you guys think Im any different? I give everyone a chance. If they ruin it, then they labeled THEMSELVES. Just because I think that people need to quit being so god damn sensitive, makes me some big *******?

Quote Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
    I got negative rep. Oh my.
    Because you try to judge me, which you claim you dont do. I dont have a problem with you, so let your grudge go of me. We're many miles apart, dude. You dont have the right to hold a grudge in NYC.

Dave Chappelle, as Chip: "That was good, wasn't it? Because I did know I couldn't do that!"

Dave Chappelle "n*gger skit"( White people with the last name ******) - we all you n*ggers dont pay your bill on time... N8GGERS!"

Eddie Murphy, Italian guy impression: "Hey, paisan, d'you see Rocky? Good ****in' movie!"

Funny.

Kramer: "He's a ******!"

Not funny.
    The Chicken Hawk has spoken...

http://www.gameagme.com
    Tactical Damage Clan Server
    http://www.tacticaldamage.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Loonatic View Post
    way fresh

Honestly man, if you have such a hard on for trying to prove I'm a racist, go blow your load into a kleenex.

I just get tired of people getting bent out of shape over the same damn word. There are tons of hurtful things being said everyday, why is it that same damn word that brings so much attention? Cry me a river, BUILD A BRIDGE AND GET OVER IT. I got ridiculed alot as a kid for being smaller than everyone else, for having a dad that was a cop, etc. Do I sit there and hold a grudge against those people now? Hell no. As I grew up, I began to stand my ground. None of that **** bothers me any more. Go ahead and call me names, insult my intelligence (I dont know why some of you do this anyways, I have a near 4.0GPA from highschool to my undergraduate). Look at some of the black protests that make fun of white people. Who cares! They just make themselves look dumb. Want to know something? I scored a new job in LP with the help of a friend. Want to know something else? THey're black! But too bad I hate teh african americans, now ill just have to stick a pitch fork up their ass!!

Or hell....even the cop I did a ride along with this summer. I guess now that the friendship means nothing right because hes black and I have a strong hatre towards them. Damn, triniwasp! What ever will I do?

I give everyone a chance, whether they're white, black, purple or green. I have friends that are Iraqi also. We joke and call them camel, etc. They dont care, they even joke about it themselves! They call me meathead, cracker, whatever else. Getting all bent out of shape over a word means they are no better than the person who used them. Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me. Sound familiar?
    It's not even the N word Loon, it's references you make like "Ghetto folk". I'm glad you have a near 4.0, it's something to be proud of. Now I suggest you go take some philosophy and sociology courses before you go enforcing the law on people you think of as less than.

Say what you will, I don't need to prove anything, your posts speak volumes and no, I'm not going to waste my time digging them up, for those who have read them you know what I'm talking about.

If your tired of people saying your a racist, then examine that thought. Why do people think you are a racist? Probably because of the posts you make?
    Hey man, your entitled to be a racist in this great nation of ours, just don't act like a bitch with a skinned knee when I call the sky blue.
    Feelings about religion: I believe in a dogma-free personal Prime Mover.

Quote Originally Posted by triniwasp View Post
    It's not even the N word Loon, it's references you make like "Ghetto folk". I'm glad you have a near 4.0, it's something to be proud of. Now I suggest you go take some philosophy and sociology courses before you go enforcing the law on people you think of as less than.

Say what you will, I don't need to prove anything, your posts speak volumes and no, I'm not going to waste my time digging them up, for those who have read them you know what I'm talking about.

If your tired of people saying your a racist, then examine that thought. Why do people think you are a racist? Probably because of the posts you make?
    Hey man, your entitled to be a racist in this great nation of ours, just don't act like a bitch with a skinned knee when I call the sky blue.
    I speak my mind about the person, not the group as a hole. If they're white, so be it. Black, so be it, etc. There is just too much whining, and that seems as what you're doing now. If you were to come out to this area, you will quickly see what "ghetto folk" are. Thats your word, not mine fyi. To me, there is white trash, black trash, hispanic trash, etc. Where there are "ghetto folk", there is all of the above. Your opinion of me being a racist is simply because I choose to not put up with the constant whining. If some white dude went on the news and claimed someone called him a cracker, etc, I'd laugh! Its just silly that people get so upset over a god damn word.

If you think Im racist, then I guess theres nothing I can do to sway your opinion. You hold judgment on me just like you THINK I hold judgment on others. Why are you any better than me? The only person who knows the truth to that matter is me, and fact is, I look at the person holding the gun, not the country they came from.

Once again I am confused by the implication that somehow Ghetto Folk suggests one race over another?

Is there some unwritten rule that says only 1 race can live in the ghetto? If not then what is the problem with Loonatic's remarks?

I swear I am confused by people today.

Quote Originally Posted by Roody View Post
    Once again I am confused by the implication that somehow Ghetto Folk suggests one race over another?

Is there some unwritten rule that says only 1 race can live in the ghetto? If not then what is the problem with Loonatic's remarks?

I swear I am confused by people today.
    You and me both man. As far as I know, ghetto has no specific race. Maybe Triniwasp is the one thinking that, so he = racist?

I've said like alreay in this thread I dont believe he is racist. Or at least it can't be proven by the video. What I am saying is reguardless of what any of the fans were doing he should have handled the situation better other than resorting to racial slurs. There is no excuse.

From the video , and actual acounts from the people that were there, there was a black guy or someone making fun of him. Nothing racial was said UNTIL Kramer got pissed, and said we had you strung up 50 years ago. Thats why I said I dont fault the idiot in the audience as much as Kramer. He only called him a Cracker out of retaliation. I mean if you called someone a ****** for no reason other than your mad ( makes you wonder why that was the first thing to come to your mind), and they call you a cracker, he's doing nothing but returning the gesture. Nothing racial would have been said if you wouldn't have said anything, there for I'm sure the majority of people would put you at more fault than the other guy. I'm not saying racial slurs are acceptable, but if that case ever happened, the person who instigated it would be held at greater fault IMO.

Yea, and as far as people saying if a black comedian said this etc.

People just dont get it. If people were booing Chris Rock, and he got mad one day and said **** all you CRACKERS. Yes people would make a big deal about it. What Kramer was saying was NOT in context with ANY joke. Thats why people are making a big deal about it.
    The Chicken Hawk has spoken...

http://www.gameagme.com
    Tactical Damage Clan Server
    http://www.tacticaldamage.com/

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerohero View Post
    Dave Chappelle, as Chip: "That was good, wasn't it? Because I did know I couldn't do that!"

Dave Chappelle "n*gger skit"( White people with the last name ******) - we all you n*ggers dont pay your bill on time... N8GGERS!"

Eddie Murphy, Italian guy impression: "Hey, paisan, d'you see Rocky? Good ****in' movie!"

Funny.

Kramer: "He's a ******!"

Not funny.
    It is the way it is said.

Hell_Yes

Luck is where preparation meets opportunity - Seneca

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" - Isaac Asimov

It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book. - Friedrich Nietzsche

SG Enthusiast
    We all gave our opinions.....no one has to be the racist for either defending Richards or condemning his actions.

We are such a diverse culture, we simply do not always see things the same way. And in a pop culture like ours, it is difficult to know what is cool and what isn't. One cultural step up from the pop culture and we have the political scene. We grow up from what is cool (like using the N word, to what is politically correct like embracing Islam because they are so misjudged by the radicals.

Who gives a damn. Judge a man by his actions, not his inability to articulate himself in a way that will not offend you personally. It's the internet for heavens sake. I've been called so many things for expressing an opinion, I wouldn't be able to live out all those roles in one lifetime.

A man's actions speak louder than words. All the internet is, is words.

No sense in bickering because Michael Richards made a total and complete azz out of himself that one fateful night.

Planned to keep racial tension a issue ? TPTB cannot allow the races to unite one day to fight for freedom in their own country. Always keep the focus on something else.

http://www.srmason-sj.org/council/jo...marsellos.html
    Richards says: "I was already interested in the Craft from reading Manly Palmer Hall's The Secret of All Ages, Albert Pike's Morals and Dogma, and Albert Mackey's Symbolism of Freemasonry.

Secret of all Ages-
    http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/sta/

Morals & Dogma
    http://www.sacred-texts.com/mas/md/index.htm

http://www.meta-religion.com/Secret_...acy_within.htm
    Last edited by knightmare; 11-22-06 at 10:41 PM.
    "A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."

Bruce Lee