Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: TL strategy tips

  1. #1
    Tortoises R0cks :D Rivas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,248

    Thumbs up TL strategy tips

    Some of you know it all some of you dont, i hope it helps.
    I will add more tips later on.
    I also wrote little bit (not everything) about the characters we are playing i will add later Locust Horde and finish it all.

    It's inside our sticky thread.
    To be human is to choose.


    It is better to die on your feet
    than to live on your knees.

    - Emiliano Zapata

  2. #2
    Second Most EVIL YARDofSTUF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    69,983
    You should probably bump the sticky so its on top too.

  3. #3
    Tortoises R0cks :D Rivas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,248
    Quote Originally Posted by YARDofSTUF
    You should probably bump the sticky so its on top too.
    Thanks YOS.
    Yes it's sticky again dont know why it was removed.
    Man you should get 360 it's so much fun i will ask around and see if my friend does have some cheap ones in stock if you want.
    To be human is to choose.


    It is better to die on your feet
    than to live on your knees.

    - Emiliano Zapata

  4. #4
    Second Most EVIL YARDofSTUF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    69,983
    Quote Originally Posted by rivas
    Thanks YOS.
    Yes it's sticky again dont know why it was removed.
    Man you should get 360 it's so much fun i will ask around and see if my friend does have some cheap ones in stock if you want.

    The only reason I would get a 360 is if I really had teh sudden urge to play gears of war, but I can wait for the PC port.

    Killzone's lasted looks good but i've only seen a PSP version so thats lame. My tv is an old one, not even flat screen, so I'd first need a nicer TV.

    Odds are I'll get a TV and the Wii in the future.


    I was just making fun of the fact that you made a thread, talking about the post you made in a STICKY thread. It was humorous to me.

  5. #5
    Tortoises R0cks :D Rivas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,248
    Quote Originally Posted by YARDofSTUF
    The only reason I would get a 360 is if I really had teh sudden urge to play gears of war, but I can wait for the PC port.

    Killzone's lasted looks good but i've only seen a PSP version so thats lame. My tv is an old one, not even flat screen, so I'd first need a nicer TV.

    Odds are I'll get a TV and the Wii in the future.


    I was just making fun of the fact that you made a thread, talking about the post you made in a STICKY thread. It was humorous to me.
    Well thats me
    It's not only GOW + on pc it's gonna be different.
    There are quite a few awesome games.
    Jamie got regular TV and he is not complaining at all.
    I hope you will be able get it we got quite a few awesome people on LIVE.


    I would like to see how far PS3 is gonna make it.
    No matter what hardware is inside you can play always i repeat always only 720p, 1080i or lower resolutions it's not like it's gonna be 1000000i resolution on PS3 games lol.
    Both systems are same as it goes for games all depends on game developers.
    And reading reviews on the web on HD DVD vs BR seems like HD DVD is the winner but nobody knows for sure yet.
    To be human is to choose.


    It is better to die on your feet
    than to live on your knees.

    - Emiliano Zapata

  6. #6
    Second Most EVIL YARDofSTUF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    69,983
    I'm sure its playable on a reg TV, but I'm not interested in that.

Similar Threads

  1. Looking for tips to squeeze the most out of my new setup
    By velvta in forum Hardware & Overclocking
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-13-06, 11:40 AM
  2. Gear Heads - Any tips on changing a rear seal?
    By RoundEye in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-25-05, 01:04 AM
  3. StoneCat...need some cooking tips.
    By tao_jones in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-30-05, 12:19 PM
  4. Clean Up Your Act: Tips for Spring Cleaning
    By minir in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-11-05, 12:41 PM
  5. Bush Announces Iraq Exit Strategy: 'We'll Go Through Iran'
    By YARDofSTUF in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-10-05, 02:13 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •