Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Treacherous Legion (360)

Guys why are you taking frags ?
    Nobody is better with frags then me, everyone knows it
    Most of the time you are not even using them, pissing me off

Oh btw great matches tonight we lost only 1 map, 8:7
    I was going postal on that map, they knew i'm coming with frags and they were hiding always somewhere else

Jamie you traitor, you was killing COG's, shame on you

Awesome games
    To be human is to choose.

It is better to die on your feet
    than to live on your knees.

- Emiliano Zapata

Awesome games tonight.
    After you left I killed all 4 of them 3 times in a row
    I had 32 kills total, but o man it's tough 4vs1.
    You just have to wait when they split, and then kill them one by one.

- Emiliano Zapata

yep - good games ...

I wish I hadn't been so rusty - guess I need to play more often

And it was nice to see that the Wii hasn't corrupted Foamy too much

I just wish we could find some folks who would stay more than a game or two ... I hate to see people run off ...

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Can't wait for today! Good games last night uncle!
    IBANEZ GUITARS!

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie_R View Post
    yep - good games ...

I wish I hadn't been so rusty - guess I need to play more often

And it was nice to see that the Wii hasn't corrupted Foamy too much

I just wish we could find some folks who would stay more than a game or two ... I hate to see people run off ...

Wait, you and rusty ? No WAY !
    You did quite a few final kills
    Yup little Foamy was rolling, glad he wasnt singing yesterday
    Everyone just run off, even RarelyHonest and he is GOOOOOOD, he knew I'm going to grab frags and he was waiting behind the door

- Emiliano Zapata

Quote Originally Posted by FoamyX View Post
    Can't wait for today! Good games last night uncle!
    Definately NEPHEW
    You kick butt !
    My little bugger

- Emiliano Zapata

Damn that one map sucked, I hate it, we lost it, they were good.
    Nephew (DJ DAN boy toy and my biatch ....j/k )your tests with crossbow and boomer are getting us killed, stick with shotgun.
    Jamie saved so many games today, good job.They wouldnt allow me grab frags, damn

Awesome games !

- Emiliano Zapata

Jen's Best Friend RoscoPColtrane's Avatar
    i saw they are releasing 2 new maps on wed, just a heads up! Not sure if its getting a patch as well or just the new maps. I will probobly have to check it out. Also Geminii sold his copy of the game and no longer has it. Just a heads up!
    ****************************************************************************************
    Abit NF7-S 2.0, Barton 2500+ @ 2.2 Ghz, 2 Gig ddr3200, 80gig Seagate HDD, ATI x850 PRO @ 550/600, WinXP Pro

J B K M

Pittsburgh Steelers Super Bowl XL Champions!!!!!

Advanced Member
    Available on January 10th on Xbox Liveģ Marketplace, Raven Down places you in the desperate aftermath of a helicopter crash, while Old Bones drops you right in the middle of a Locust attack on Sera's Museums. Get right down and fight. Or just sit back awhile and drool over the sick level of detail you've come to expect from Gears of War. Raven Down and Old Bones are brought to you by Discovery Channel's FutureWeapons.

O . o.. well i was hoping more around 4 maps over 2 but meh better than nothing..

Jen's Best Friend RoscoPColtrane's Avatar
    Glad they are free, Also they ARE patching it, mostly technical things but some gameplay. Riva is gonna be upset! They are making it harder to melee with the nades! I guess they cut the distance down to like half of what it used to be. Funny cause that insane distance nade tag was one of the reasons geminii traded the game!
    ****************************************************************************************
    Abit NF7-S 2.0, Barton 2500+ @ 2.2 Ghz, 2 Gig ddr3200, 80gig Seagate HDD, ATI x850 PRO @ 550/600, WinXP Pro

J B K M

Pittsburgh Steelers Super Bowl XL Champions!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RoscoPColtrane View Post
    Glad they are free, Also they ARE patching it, mostly technical things but some gameplay. Riva is gonna be upset! They are making it harder to melee with the nades! I guess they cut the distance down to like half of what it used to be. Funny cause that insane distance nade tag was one of the reasons geminii traded the game!
    Upset ?
    Not at all, I do fight at close distance so I can stick frags.I'm usually face to face to my opponent when I stick them.If they do it harder with nades the only way would be making us run slower.You start running with nades zig zag and stick it.Shotgun is np as well, just have to aim for head.

- Emiliano Zapata

Thanks to RarelyHonest for posting this while I was unable to do so.

http://gearsofwar.xbox360.gamebattles.com/stats/14824

Read rules, clan match can be ranked and unranked, ranked are warzone or assasination only, unranked include execution as well.

All results, strategy are going to be posted in this thread thats why we got it sticky.

- Emiliano Zapata

Samurai Ninja Bunnys (id:12819)

A challenge was made and an email was sent to your opponent's
    primary contact. Good Luck!

Unranked one, in spite of the facts there are only 702 ranked clans and 2280+-100 unranked clans.

Date: Friday, January 26, 2007
    Time: 6:00pm PST
    Maps: 5: (random maps)
    Players: 4 vs 4
    Gametype: Warzone
    Play Generated Maps: Yes
    First to X rounds per map?: 5
    Bleed Out Duration: 30 Seconds
    Round Duration: 5 Minutes
    Friendly Fire: On
    Weapons Swapped: No Weapon Swapping
    Allow New Maps?: No
    Long Jump/Weapon Slide: Not Allowed

Last edited by Rivas; 01-25-07 at 02:07 PM.

- Emiliano Zapata

uh oh ... friendly fire is turned on

I'll go ahead and apologize now to all my brothers (and sister) I'm going to take out because of my wild field of fire ...

anyway - I'm in - f**k them Ninja Bunnies - we've got the Winkinator

hey Riva - who is hosting?

RULES :

General
    It is the responsibility of all users of this ladder to know and understand the rules before accepting a challenge or playing in a match.

By sending or accepting a challenge in the challenge system, you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to abide by the rules posted here.

Do not contact the staff inquiring about the status of a ticket or risk your team losing XP.

All admin decisions are final. If you would like your case looked into again due to new evidence, feel free to submit another ticket, but doing so without additional evidence is just argumentative and you risk losing XP.

Our goal here at GameBattles is to provide gamers with a place to find fun and competitive battles. In order to accomplish this goal, we will not tolerate players or teams with an unsportsmanlike demeanor attempting to destroy the friendly atmosphere we are trying to create. Violators of this rule will be dealt with accordingly. Intentional abuse of a rule to use any rule against another clan to secure a win will warrant action from GB staff.

No XP will be awarded for playing a team 10 levels above or below the level of your team.

Gamebattles prohibits members from creating or managing more than one active clan on a ladder from the same household.

Staff abuse will not be tolerated in any form, be it messaging, forums, or tickets. Situations such as this will be handled on a case-by-case basis.

Verbally abusing other teams and or players is unacceptable. This includes but not limited to the use of foul or degrading language on this ladder. If you are unable to be respectful to any player, team or GameBattles staff, you and or your team risk warnings up to removal from this ladder.

Clan names are not able to be changed by the clan members. Please submit a ticket to request your clan name be changed.

If your team has not played a match in 7 days and you are ranked above level 7 you will lose 100XP. 7 days later your team will be checked again for activity and forfeit another 100XP if you have still not played.

Gamebattles prohibits members from creating or managing more than one active clan on a ladder from the same household.

Rules are subject to change at any time, so please check them often.

General ∑ Rosters ∑ Challenges ∑ Settings ∑ Battles
    No-Shows ∑ Reporting ∑ Tickets ∑ Cheating ∑ Referees

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rosters
    All players participating in a match must be on the roster for at least 12 hours and can't be updated within the past 12 hours prior to the match start time indicated in the match scheduler.

It is both teams responsibility to verify the rosters prior to starting the match. If a staff member finds a player as being ineligible, the clan will forfeit the battle. If any clan is found to abuse this rule to avoid a loss, your clan will be subject to penalties.

Users are permitted to be listed on only one team on each ladder at any given time. Players or teams breaking this rule will be dealt with accordingly.

All roster spots must be comprised of only one valid Xbox Live gamertag. Spelling and spaces must be exact, but is not case sensitive.

This ladder is limited to 16 players per team.

Guests are not permitted to participate in clan matches. Any clans found using guests in a match forfeit any right to submit a ticket for any roster problems.

Before adding a player to the roster, verify they aren't on another clan's roster. Violators of this rule will be dealt with accordingly.

Every team is required to have a minimum of 4 players on their roster prior to accepting a clan match.

Team or Player names will not contain foul language, disparaging remarks, hateful or racists names.

Blast messages will be subject to forum rules.

Clan logos may be no larger than 620 x 200.

Teams can substitute eligible rostered players as often as they need in between rounds. Each team will have ONE 10-minute grace period to arrange for a substitute before playing short handed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Challenges
    For a match to be official, the challenge must be accepted in the match scheduler.

If there is no response to a challenge (accept or decline), we ask that the challenging team submit a ticket notifying us of a possibly inactive team on the ladder. We will then attempt to contact the inactive team to see what the problem is. We obviously donít want inactive teams on the ladder, so if we determine a clan is inactive, they will be removed.

Should a team need to cancel a match already accepted in the match scheduler, they must do so at least 24 hours before the scheduled start time of the accepted match by submitting a ticket. The accepted challenge can also be removed at any time if both teams agree, and both teams must submit a ticket requesting the challenge be removed.

A team canít play the same team more than once in a 12 hour period. This rule is here to prevent teams from getting multiple wins from the same team within a short period of time.

Settings
    Settings / Game Mode War Zone /
    Assassination
    Selected Map Custom Cycle
    Rounds 3 or 5
    Bleed Out Duration 30
    Round Duration 5 Minutes
    Friendly Fire On
    Private Slots 7
    Weapons Swapped No Weapon Swapping

Battles
    All matches must be played in their entirety unless both teams agree to postpone the match or remove the challenge. If agreed, both teams must submit a ticket requesting the postponement or challenge removal. A referee can be contacted to witness the agreement details.

A clan match will consist of at least 3 no more then 4 players on each team.

*Hosting a clan match: The lower ranked team at the time of the match will host the first two maps (first map if best of 3). The higher ranked team will host the next two maps (second map if best of 3). If a tie-breaker map is needed, the team who wins the most combined rounds from the first four maps (first two if best of 3) will host. If the teams have won an equal amount of rounds or there is an irresolvable dispute over which team has won the most rounds, the random map generator will determine who hosts the final map by indicating (lower) or (higher). The maps played before the tie-breaker map are not subject to the host selection provided in the random map generator, regardless of whether "Play Generated Maps" is set to "No" or "Yes".

The lower-ranked team at match time chooses first map, The higher ranked team picks Cog or Locust. These choices will alternate with each new map.(When using the map generator to select maps being played, the lower ranked team will choose Cog or Locust first)

Any map may be selected by both teams during the course of the battle. However, the same team may not select the same map twice in a match. Tie breaker maps are selected by the challenge system are not taken into consideration for map selection.

A standard ladder match will be first to selected number of rounds per map and the best of selected number of maps in the challenge.(First to win the number of rounds specified in the challenge wins map). The team to win the best of number of maps selected in the challenge wins the match.

If the map generator is used, teams will play the selected maps in the challenge.If the map generator is not used Both teams will have to select there maps after the challenge is accepted and set up the server accordingly.

In the event a tie breaker map is needed, the last map on the generated maps list of the challenge notes will be played as the tie breaker map.

The default settings specified in these rules can be changed only if both teams agree, and the changes are specified in the challenge notes. The staff will support no other agreements, (i.e. verbal, AIM, email). So unless specified otherwise in the challenge details, these default rules will be followed.

A "Lag Test" must be completed prior to starting the battle. This is a test round that doesn't count and uses the standard game settings that will be used during the match. If the host lags during this test, both teams should attempt to locate another host. If an acceptable host canít be found by either team, the options are as follows:

Both teams submit a ticket requesting a postponement so that an acceptable host can be found. Include in the tickets the date and time of when the match will resume.

Both teams submit a ticket requesting the challenge be removed.

Time Limit (Between Rounds) - The in between round time limit is game specific. The maximum hold up time will be 5 minutes. A team can have a referee come in and authorize the rounds be started in less then 5 min. between rounds. If starting the round means the team plays short handed, so be it. Repeated abuse of this grace period can lead to warnings up to and including forfeits.
    If a member of either team drops during the initial launch of the game, the round will be replayed. Each player will kill themselves and not respawn, and the host will abort the mission so that it can be restarted.

If a player drops mid-round, the round will continue and it's the responsibility of the team that lost the player to invite the dropped player back to the battle.

If the host drops or disconnects, that round will be replayed. If the host doesn't come back online or drops a second time, choose one of the options in rule 8 (Lag Test) above.

No-Shows
    Failure to show for a scheduled and accepted match will result in a forfeit. Forfeits will only be awarded to teams who have a scheduled and accepted match in the match scheduler. Once both teams have agreed on a date and time and the challenge has been accepted, only then can a forfeit be awarded to a team for the no-show of an opposing team.

A team has 30 minutes to show-up with the proper number of players, and be ready to start the match.

To receive a no-show win, you must submit a ticket within 3 hours of the scheduled match start time, and an admin will evaluate the situation.

Any challenge accepted after the scheduled match time will not be awarded a no-show win.

Reporting
    *The losing team is responsible for reporting the loss within 30 minutes of the completed battle. Failure to report a loss within the time period or submiting a ticket explaining why it wasnít reported will result in a warning increase on the clan. Any clan reaching the warning level of three (3) is subject to deletion and banning.

Please don't submit a ticket about the other team not reporting their loss unless the 30 minute time limit has expired, or you had problems in the match justifying a ticket.

*Any clan who did not repspond to an Admin email regarding the non-reported battle or reporting the loss before the specified time limit in the email, will be deleted from the ladder and the leader is subject to a 2 year site ban.

Tickets
    Do not IM the staff inquiring about the status of a ticket or risk your team losing XP. We receive many tickets from our users, and they are handled in the order they are received. Admins decisions are final.

When submitting a ticket, fill out all applicable fields. Submitting an incomplete or incorrect ticket will simply be closed without being processed.

When submitting a ticket to have challenges removed, list all challenge ID#s that need to be removed in one ticket. Please donít send a ticket for each challenge when requesting multiple challenges to be removed, put all the information in one ticket.

Cheating
    The use of any communications other than what is provided within the Xbox game is prohibited.

We have a ZERO tolerance policy for cheating here at GameBattles. Greedy teams who come here to cheat the ladder system in ANY way will be IMMEDIATELY removed from the ladder and banned from the website.

"Glitching" and abusing the In-Game mechanics in ANY way is not tolerated. Our goal is to give the online gaming community a place to compete with others and we will not allow cheaters to get in the way of that goal.

If your team receives a win that wasnít earned or played, submit a ticket to have it removed. Failure to do so may result in your team being deleted and/or banned.

If you give out free wins to other teams you are subject to have your account deleted and/or banned.

Referees
    If you have any problems during a match, you may contact a Referee on AIM to answer any questions you may have. Please contact a referee first as this is their job. Only contact an Admin if unable to get a response from any Referees.

If you anticipate referees will be needed for a clan match, you must request them 48 hours in advance of a scheduled and accepted match in the match scheduler. Only request a referee if you have had issues with a team in the past, and only if you truly believe there will be a problem in the match that would require the referee's assistance. If this is the case, submit a ticket under the "Referee Problem" heading. In the ticket, please include a short description of why you think the referee will be needed, and the accepted challenge ID #. After we receive your ticket, we will respond to it with the contact information of the referees assigned to your match. Referees in a match will have sole authority over how disputes are handled.

If referees are called into a battle for any reason, all players will keep the referees un-muted at all times. The referee's may mute players at their discretion. Referee's may call out a players name at any time and the player must respond within a reasonable time in order to verify they do not have the referee muted. This is done as a way to battle 3rd party communications.

- Emiliano Zapata

uh oh ... friendly fire is turned on

I'll go ahead and apologize now to all my brothers (and sister) I'm going to take out because of my wild field of fire ...

anyway - I'm in - f**k them Ninja Bunnies - we've got the Winkinator

hey Riva - who is hosting?
    But Winkinator is not home friday is he ?

- Emiliano Zapata

Quote Originally Posted by rivas View Post
    But Winkinator is not home friday is he ?
    I was referring to Winky herself

I was referring to Winky herself
    Brother, you are winkinator number 2 or what ?
    What's Kim number ?

- Emiliano Zapata

ok ... lemme explain myself before this gets outta hand ....

I was calling Winky The Winkinator - kind of a play on The Terminator - like, you know - she kicks a$$ on GoW ...

I don't need Rarely beating me down any more than he normally does

ok ... lemme explain myself before this gets outta hand ....

I was calling Winky The Winkinator - kind of a play on The Terminator - like, you know - she kicks a$$ on GoW ...

I don't need Rarely beating me down any more than he normally does

You dont need to explain yourself, i know, I was going to push the buttons more for more laugh but it's not worth it.

You are playing good, Foamy is going for kills not for WIN, nothing wrong with your style, it's our team fault because they do care more about the kills than winning.
    ME? I'm going to cause as much damage as I can with nades, I really dont care about the kills, but I cant use nades on every map.

I was able save few matches with draw, but we need co ordinating team work badly.As long as we can cover each other I dont see a problem.

When I hear in our room look how many kills I got I always .
    The only person who is not talking about kills is Donz, Flood and You.

- Emiliano Zapata