Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Treacherous Legion (360)

Advanced Member
    oh and one other small detail do j00 want the cogs or the locusts?.. that helps too..

COGS
    IBANEZ GUITARS!

Quote Originally Posted by rivas View Post
    Today we OWNED !!!!!!!!!!!
    But I never heard so much trash talk since I got 360.
    I was called mexican , nazi, mother F and the list goes on.
    As we all know I dont take a crap from anyone so it was quite interesting listening
    And I heard first time my little nephew trash talk as well, but he didnt curse

Well they didnt like my kamikaze missions, sometimes I took 3 of them sometimes I took 2 of them, Foamy and DJ were chainsawing them, they lost every match

Anyway, good fight today, was my pleasure playing with you all.
    LOL!!! Yeah that was FUNNY!!!
    IBANEZ GUITARS!

Quote Originally Posted by urielconsolo View Post
    ah here's a thumbnail.. okay that picture thats really popular around the net where they're all together is this picture right here..

and also tell me how big you want the pic/poster to be..
    I want the one with the choppers in backround and you add the COGS, + I would like some Locust monsters behind us, and then Kill or be Killed and also Big letters TREACHEROUS LEGION.
    To be human is to choose.

It is better to die on your feet
    than to live on your knees.

- Emiliano Zapata

Advanced Member
    mkay i got that down but how big do j00 want it? do j00 just want the average screen size of 1024.x768 or something bigger wider or what.. tell me a size to work with.. then from that i'll start out on the picture/poster without the text.. then once I see j00 satisfied with the pic/poster i'll start asking questions on the colour and what not of the text.. yeah just tell me how big j00 want it to be..

Advanced Member
    okay since i'm using a tubular hdtv it doesn't look that great but meh it's better than nothing I sharpened the edited version a bit so it's a tad bit clearer I also brightened it a bit and now i'm working on getting the crosshair tooken off..

well for some reason that thumbnail sometimes doesn't want to work so here's the link directly to the picture..

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/1807/dcp0021tp7.jpg

SWEET!!! THX ALOT!!! Group tonight!
    IBANEZ GUITARS!

Advanced Member
    oh and in case you're wondering that isn't the edited version that's the original version.. I wish I had a better camera but unfortunately I Don't.. it's only some old 1 megapixel camera i've had for years now.. but anyways.. if you want to see the edited version with the crosshair here it is..

and everyone should know most pictures suck (same thing with videos) when they're tooken with a camera (any camera) from a tv.. well at least from CRT's..

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/8623/gowru8.jpg

Advanced Member
    hmm.. I figured out a nice spot to take the picture of course i can't really see it in full screen as I was playing split screen as I was looking for a new way to take the pics well I think I might've found that the guy dissapears off the screen and I can zoom in and what not without seeing the guy soo perhaps i might use this for the photoshoot.. i'm gonna try getting the entire chopper in there well most of it just so we can see the blades of it and what not on top.. i had a few ideas in mind... i got a few people already who are willing to help out with this..

Advanced Member
    http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/72/gow86yf0.jpg

well i got my friend to actually make it more clear and what not.. took out the crosshair so now it looks a lot nicer..

It looks horrible.
    We need screenshots from game (on the web) and not screenshots taken from TV.
    There is one with 3 COG's and behind them are choppers ...we would like to add there more people and also LOCUST monsters.

EDIT: Doesnt matter how wide is it, it has to look top notch.

- Emiliano Zapata

Quote Originally Posted by FoamyX View Post
    SWEET!!! THX ALOT!!! Group tonight!

Dont lie

- Emiliano Zapata

Advanced Member
    well if j00 can find the pic of which j00 are talking about then well i think i can actually start doing something.. well I figured that the pictures looked horrible.. im not sure why foamy said sweet.. O . o it was akward so yeah it was just an idea though.. i didn't think it'd work so well..

Advanced Member
    well there is an alternative thingy if I actually had the hardware for it.. it's where I can just use a vcr.. take a small vid clip of j00 guys and what not.. and then just kind of upload it into the computer and take a screen shot from that and it'll look much better.. =).. of course that wont happen because 1.. I don't have the money to get the hardware nec. for this.. 2.. it's not worth it since i'd only be getting a 1 month sub so yeah.. but even then though.. it's not a definate thing that i'd be able to do what j00 are asking since well i'm not that great with much of anything else besides text and everything else I pretty much just get my friend kyle to edit the pictures and what not and I just kind of add the fancy text to it.. and I take no credit whatsoever for doing any of it.. and I don't like to get any credit.. now if j00 were to do everything through him he'd add his nice little signature throughout the entire picture.. K G M.. so yeah.. i pretty much just ask him to do some small things nothing major or too hard as afterwards I would have to pay him for the service.. but yeah.. i'm just doing whatever here.. although I just might give up on it all and just stop playing my 360 over all.. just kind of bored of everything now.. but eh i do the best I can until I finish or until I can go no further.. blah i'm still hungry.. i want some pie..

well if j00 can find the pic of which j00 are talking about then well i think i can actually start doing something.. well I figured that the pictures looked horrible.. im not sure why foamy said sweet.. O . o it was akward so yeah it was just an idea though.. i didn't think it'd work so well..
    Let me put it straight.
    I hired you right ? For 1 or 3 months xbox live gold membership correct ?
    It's your job to find the pics on the net and put it together.
    I dont have time for it.
    Take it or leave it bro.

Thanks

- Emiliano Zapata

well there is an alternative thingy if I actually had the hardware for it.. it's where I can just use a vcr.. take a small vid clip of j00 guys and what not.. and then just kind of upload it into the computer and take a screen shot from that and it'll look much better.. =).. of course that wont happen because 1.. I don't have the money to get the hardware nec. for this.. 2.. it's not worth it since i'd only be getting a 1 month sub so yeah.. but even then though.. it's not a definate thing that i'd be able to do what j00 are asking since well i'm not that great with much of anything else besides text and everything else I pretty much just get my friend kyle to edit the pictures and what not and I just kind of add the fancy text to it.. and I take no credit whatsoever for doing any of it.. and I don't like to get any credit.. now if j00 were to do everything through him he'd add his nice little signature throughout the entire picture.. K G M.. so yeah.. i pretty much just ask him to do some small things nothing major or too hard as afterwards I would have to pay him for the service.. but yeah.. i'm just doing whatever here.. although I just might give up on it all and just stop playing my 360 over all.. just kind of bored of everything now.. but eh i do the best I can until I finish or until I can go no further.. blah i'm still hungry.. i want some pie..

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/acti...reenindex.html

http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/7...91/imgs_1.html

http://www.starpulse.com/Video_Games..._War/Pictures/

http://screenshots.teamxbox.com/gall...ars-of-War/p1/

http://www.animecubed.com/videogames/gearsofwar/

I'm leaving your hands open, all you have to do is some chopping.
    Thousands of pics over there.

- Emiliano Zapata

Great games last night everyone!

Hey Riva - don't get too comfortable being a Locust - we need you on our team!

... plus, I don't like getting blown up so much

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie_R View Post
    Great games last night everyone!

Hey Riva - don't get too comfortable being a Locust - we need you on our team!

... plus, I don't like getting blown up so much
    No kidding !

Oh yeah ...I saw Kyle sneaking behind car and he knew I'm going after him and I saw you hiding behind corner .
    It was like 1 second decision, if I kill them we will win this round, if I die we are going to loose.
    I choosed to kill you Kyle was first and then You
    It was so much fun, and no i'm not traitor, I had to help Locust otherwise they would leave.I wasnt impressed I have to play against You

And OMG Kyle stop talking about snaping me from few feet, I was just standing there and I knew you are aiming, well yes you got me but it wasnt like 100 metres sniper shot.

- Emiliano Zapata

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie_R View Post

That's what I'm talking about !

- Emiliano Zapata