Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Treacherous Legion (360)

Quote Originally Posted by rivas View Post

Nobody can beat us atm we flank them or we stick together and covering each other butts
    Man it was fun tonight, I was down 2 Locust in front of us, you revived me, you got down I revived you, I got down you killed the 1st guy and went down, meantime i revived myself and killed the last of them
    Dude you ROCK!!!
    IBANEZ GUITARS!

W000000000000000000000T
    OK it was private match and me and foamyx didnt loose even 1 map.
    I think 3rd map the clock tower was the closest one, but we won 8:7
    Other maps we were winning 8:3, 8:0, 8:1 and so on.
    They started blaming controllers and saying how the guns are buggy etc etc ...well at least admit foamyx and me waxed you out
    Great game play, Rosco and Gemini are excellent opponents
    But I was supriced it was so easy.

Anyway thank you for showing up everyone, we had fun ~!
    To be human is to choose.

It is better to die on your feet
    than to live on your knees.

- Emiliano Zapata

Quote Originally Posted by FoamyX View Post
    Dude you ROCK!!!
    You too, and your DAD kicks ass

- Emiliano Zapata

Jen's Best Friend RoscoPColtrane's Avatar
    LOL, game was kinda weird to me, im not used to the executioner game play i guess. I don't like how i drop you and keep shooting yet you get right back up, when it happens to me i die. I didn't like how i granade tagged someone and they just got "downed" and i had to go finish them. I didn't like how i was point blank with the shotgun numerous times and yet never managed to kill you, yet it seemed 2 out of 3 shotgun blasts from you were insta kills (from even farther away mind you). Not sure what was going on but it seemed lopsided. Maybe im just used to R6 but GoW wasn't as fun as it was a few weeks ago....

I did manage to have one nice sniper shot on you when you were both trying to kill Gem!
    ****************************************************************************************
    Abit NF7-S 2.0, Barton 2500+ @ 2.2 Ghz, 2 Gig ddr3200, 80gig Seagate HDD, ATI x850 PRO @ 550/600, WinXP Pro

J B K M

Pittsburgh Steelers Super Bowl XL Champions!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RoscoPColtrane View Post
    I did manage to have one nice sniper shot on you when you were both trying to kill Gem!

- Emiliano Zapata

NO MORE GAY TALK WHILE WE PLAY !

- Emiliano Zapata

NO MORE GAY TALK WHILE WE PLAY !
    ok bugger
    IBANEZ GUITARS!

Advanced Member
    *looks around*

O . o I saw no picture... where is this picture j00 speak of..?...

I can do fancy text and shiznet like that with ease haha.. as I've been doing weird things with text for a while now.. of course its all the basic stuff of beveling, glow, shadow, adding some odd little texture to the text like I did with my forums logo stuff like that I can do rather easily so if j00 need anyone like that i'm your guy.. haha.. well then again there's thousands of other people who do the same thing so.. I guess i'm not your guy.. well just one of the many.. haha..

oh..

Last edited by pinguinosupremo; 12-23-06 at 12:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by urielconsolo View Post
    *looks around*

I can do fancy text and shiznet like that with ease haha.. as I've been doing weird things with text for a while now.. of course its all the basic stuff of beveling, glow, shadow, adding some odd little texture to the text like I did with my forums logo stuff like that I can do rather easily so if j00 need anyone like that i'm your guy.. haha.. well then again there's thousands of other people who do the same thing so.. I guess i'm not your guy.. well just one of the many.. haha..

oh..

- Emiliano Zapata

Advanced Member
    OOOOOOOOOOH!!!11!!1!!111one11!11!!!!! I get it now.. j00 dont have a picture yet do ya.. lmfao.. im slooooooow.... for a moment there I was thinking that my comp was acting funky and not displaying the picture that was in the huge gap there but it turns out that huge gap was intended to be misleading into making people think there's a picture there when there really isn't and yeah.. O . o.. I'll make my own clan and it'll be called Penguins United and the members will include me me and me and me.. =P.. yay! =P.. okay i think im done now haha.. i don't see what the point is in creating a clan or even joining a clan when I no longer have xbox live.. haha.. well at least for now.. until I come up with a good 70 dollars to get that 13 month one or was it 60 i dont remember now.. but yeah.. that wont be anytime soon.. although I just come on every now and then for the hell of it.. but yeah.. uhh.. what kind of thing j00 looking for exactly?.. what kind of clan banner/picture j00 looking for i should say... yeah.. I can possibly help a bit..

*looks around*

oh..

Hey what about FOAMY PWNS ALL
    IBANEZ GUITARS!

Advanced Member
    Same exact texture as that or dif texture and colours? huh? tell me or else i'll just make it exactly like that for now haha.. oh and what font should I use? I got 12,500 fonts last I checked which was yesterday and I haven't downloaded anymore yet haha.. i'll just use the good olde english for now

Advanced Member
    normally I do it for free but i'm desperate here what do ya expect haha..

in case you're wondering what I mean..
    I mean the text stuff I just did for rivas and foamy I got tons of other fonts and I can do it in all sorts of colours and such just give me an idea as to what you want for everything so I can just try and make what you want if you don't like it I can always re edit it and make it right... and yes I truly do mean for any reason and for anyone.. haha 10 different ones for any reasons for a 1 month xbox live sub code it's as easy as that. =)..
    Last edited by pinguinosupremo; 12-23-06 at 11:45 PM. Reason: a nice little add on to my message

Same exact texture as that or dif texture and colours? huh? tell me or else i'll just make it exactly like that for now haha.. oh and what font should I use? I got 12,500 fonts last I checked which was yesterday and I haven't downloaded anymore yet haha.. i'll just use the good olde english for now

Much better... wait Riva and Foamy Pwns all!
    IBANEZ GUITARS!

Advanced Member
    mkay give me a minute here and i'll do it right now haha...

there how's that?

Okay that took a few tries to get it down correctly how I saw it to be okay so there you guys go have fun with that. haha.. anything else just tell me.. i'd be more than happy to make it..
    Last edited by pinguinosupremo; 12-24-06 at 09:06 AM. Reason: fixed the image

good job buddy!
    IBANEZ GUITARS!

mkay give me a minute here and i'll do it right now haha...

there how's that?

Okay that took a few tries to get it down correctly how I saw it to be okay so there you guys go have fun with that. haha.. anything else just tell me.. i'd be more than happy to make it..
    Make me some neat Treacherous Legion logo (pic/poster) and I will buy you XBOX Live.Use Characters from GoW.
    I want there .....Jamie, Riva, FoamyX, DJ Dan, Undertaker.
    Make it neat, with logo Kill or Be Killed.
    Dont put there GOW sticker.

- Emiliano Zapata

Today we OWNED !!!!!!!!!!!
    But I never heard so much trash talk since I got 360.
    I was called mexican , nazi, mother F and the list goes on.
    As we all know I dont take a crap from anyone so it was quite interesting listening
    And I heard first time my little nephew trash talk as well, but he didnt curse

Well they didnt like my kamikaze missions, sometimes I took 3 of them sometimes I took 2 of them, Foamy and DJ were chainsawing them, they lost every match

Anyway, good fight today, was my pleasure playing with you all.

- Emiliano Zapata

Advanced Member
    Wait what?.. all I do is text my friend.. haha.. I could get a friend who does do the non text part of a lot of my stuff of course.. I have to pay him for it all.. but unfortunately for the both of us I have very little money.. just to buy me some lunch later on today.. but I shall see what I can do.. so how about telling me some more details as to what you want? besides making it neat and not using the GoW sticker.. which would be.. and nothing that says "Gears of War" on it? haha well I can get thousands of screen shots mainly that of which you can mainly find all over the net where they're all together.. the other option would be to.. i dont know create a new random xbox live account get that 1 month free and just play a bit of GoW (gears of war not god of war) and get a camera and take a bunch of screen shots like that using multiple characters although it'd be more helpful if j00 told me what characters to use.. ooor.. what I can also do is.. find a bunch of random multiplayer videos of gears of war out there and take screen shots of that.. where they're all together and what not.. there's thousands of possibilities of things I can do my friend j00 gotta be more specific as what ya want or else i'm left in the dark not knowing what to do.. yeah i know it's a bit much to ask for but hey it really helps.. thats what I mainly want to get down first.. the background and what not.. then we'll move onto the text haha.. that's gonna be a bit of a toughy.. but step by step is the easiest way for me.. well hopefully you get back to me on this..

Advanced Member
    ah here's a thumbnail.. okay that picture thats really popular around the net where they're all together is this picture right here..

and also tell me how big you want the pic/poster to be..