Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Treacherous Legion (360)

Jen's Best Friend RoscoPColtrane's Avatar
    agree and we need to communicate, better to much than too little, if you see someone let us know It might give someone a headstart on geting the chainsaw started....

Also when moving have one person stay put and lay down some covering fire, other person moves, then he returns the favor! Worked to perfection a couple times yesterday.

I will be on later tonight! Gonna try to find Jen a headset, does anyone know if any 2.5 mm headset will work?
    ****************************************************************************************
    Abit NF7-S 2.0, Barton 2500+ @ 2.2 Ghz, 2 Gig ddr3200, 80gig Seagate HDD, ATI x850 PRO @ 550/600, WinXP Pro

J B K M

Pittsburgh Steelers Super Bowl XL Champions!!!!!

Yes. The only advantage to using a 360-specific headset is the ability to have a physical mute/volume switch. Otherwise, any headset (such as most cell phone ones) will work just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by RoscoPColtrane
    agree and we need to communicate, better to much than too little, if you see someone let us know It might give someone a headstart on geting the chainsaw started....

Also when moving have one person stay put and lay down some covering fire, other person moves, then he returns the favor! Worked to perfection a couple times yesterday.

I will be on later tonight! Gonna try to find Jen a headset, does anyone know if any 2.5 mm headset will work?
    I learned one more lesson ....did you see 3 of them shooting at us ? Then all of the sudden 2 of them dissapeared and bum we are dead they came behind us with chainsaw while the 3rd one was shooting at us from the long distance and we were sitting there like mushrooms.Same with smoke grenades.
    We should be covering each other at not sitting (all of us at one spot) and 1 or 2 of us should be sneaking behind them.
    Yesterday we did it last game i think ...you was covering me and shooting into the small building and inside were 2 of them and i just came in with chainsaw and riped them from top to bottom
    That was excellent TEAM WORK !!!!!!!!!!
    To be human is to choose.

It is better to die on your feet
    than to live on your knees.

- Emiliano Zapata

agreed, we need to start laying down supressing fire to keep their heads down, send someone around to end their crap. Also keep in mind that if you shoot them they drop the chainsaw instantly. Its saved me many times! Up close id almost rather have the shotty than chainsaw!
    ****************************************************************************************
    Abit NF7-S 2.0, Barton 2500+ @ 2.2 Ghz, 2 Gig ddr3200, 80gig Seagate HDD, ATI x850 PRO @ 550/600, WinXP Pro

J B K M

agreed, we need to start laying down supressing fire to keep their heads down, send someone around to end their crap. Also keep in mind that if you shoot them they drop the chainsaw instantly. Its saved me many times! Up close id almost rather have the shotty than chainsaw!

Yup
    BTW i was playing with one awesome player and he was using for close combat shotgun, so i saw 3 of them coming to me they knew i'm there i switched weapon man i got them all, unbelievable
    We should be playing on same team gem&you are getting better with sniper rifle and i started using cover fire and shotgun, works well.Smoke granades are helping a lot too.Jamie is getting better as well, holy **** he had like 16 kills

- Emiliano Zapata

I was sucking it up today, yesterday i was getting like 12+ kills per round, now im getting like 5!

J B K M

I was sucking it up today, yesterday i was getting like 12+ kills per round, now im getting like 5!
    Take it easy, today some rounds i got 2-4 kills only

- Emiliano Zapata

Jen and I were tearing it up yesterday! got back to my 10-12 kills per match. I tell you what its easy to kill someone when you have two people shooting at the same person! TEAM work is a must, Rambo style desn't cut it in this game!

J B K M

Jen and I were tearing it up yesterday! got back to my 10-12 kills per match. I tell you what its easy to kill someone when you have two people shooting at the same person! TEAM work is a must, Rambo style desn't cut it in this game!

Yes thats true but sometimes we cant cover everything for example that warehouse, there are 3 entrances and 4 of us.Most of the time all 4 of them will enter through first entrance and we are dead
    I love that map but i hated the last one, hiding behind furniture and that jacka$$ blows it off with me behind it
    It happend to Gem too.
    Cant complain about being stuck but sometimes my shotgun doesnt work especialy for close combat
    Also too bad we get on our team people and they are not talking about strategy oh well they are killed like first anyway.
    I'm extremely unlucky on snipers they always get me
    But yeah TEAM work is a MUST

- Emiliano Zapata

Strategy and COG Soldiers :

Dominic Santiago - Dom is vocal, colourful, and yet practicional soldier.He's loyal to a fault, especially to his friends, and has no patience for those that think of themselves first.

Minh Young Kim - Lieutenant Kim is a proud, dedicated and ambitious soldier, a by-the-books believer in all things COG.To Kim, the Coalition of Ordered Governments is humanity's only hope for survival, and he feels that it's honor and privilege to serve as a Gear.

Augustus Cole - Cole, a.k.a "The Cole Train" is an adrenaline junkie and former professional thrashball player.He craves action and prefers to take the most direct path to the Locust Horde in any situation.What he lacks in finesse he makes up for in raw energy.

Damon Baird - Despite being a reluctant and cynical soldier, Baird excels in military life.Baird is perfectly capable of successful officer, but has never been promoted due to his poor attitude, short temper, and his unwillingness to take any responsibility.

Anya - The soothing and knowledgeable voice emanating from Delta squads earpieces is that of Anya.

Jack - Jack follows the members of Delta squad everywhere they go, albeit invisibly.This hovering, robotic assistant's primary function is to help with heavy steel doors that must be hot cut by Jack's blowtorch.

Colonel Hoffman - Colonel Hoffman has seen his fair share of wars and has worked alongside a number of good men.As far as he is concerned, Marcus isn't one of them.Hoffman's strict adherence to military procedure was what landed Marcus in prison, but his inability to forgive and forget is what kept him there.

Strategy:

Getting into cover - While you press toward a wall or object with the left Thumbstick, press the A Button to take cover.

Mantling - To mantle over your cover object (from a cover position) press forward on the left Thumbstick as you press the A Button.

Exiting cover - To back out of cover and stand up, press the left thumbstick away from the cover object.

Cover slip - From a cover position, press Left or Right on the left Thumbstick to move along the cover object to its edge.From there, press forward or diagonally, depending on cover height.

Swat turn - Take cover alongside a doorway or at the edge of a wall and hold the Left Thumbstick toward another nearby cover position.Press the A button to make the character spin across the gap and take cover on the other side.

Active reload - Press the Right bumper to stop the needle within the white square for a perfect active reload, which allows you to reload faster and grants damage bonus.Stopping the bar in the gray box results in a Normal Active Reload, which speeds reloading but gives no damage bonus.

Failed active reload - Once the needle passes the active reload meter's gray section, let it go all the way to the end.Stopping it in the black results in lost time.

Weaponry :

Lancer

Hammerburst

Gnasher

Longshot

Boomshot

Torquebow

Hammer of Dawn

Snub pistol

Boltok pistol

Grenades :

Frag Grenades

Smoke Grenades

I will add later hardcore damage to the weapons casual damage insane damage insane melee etc etc etc and i will write more about the grenades, hope it's gonna help few people.

1. Always take cover !!!!!!!!!!

2. Active Reload often and practice it.

3.Only fools rush in.

4.Plan your movements.

5.Explore your surroundings before you advance.

- Emiliano Zapata

Good team work today guys

- Emiliano Zapata

agreed, we were tearing it up, ive come to the conclusion that no-one can cover my 6 like my wife can!

Still having issues with the game, is there a patch on the way? Tonight i completely unloaded a magazine into someone and they just kinda laughed at me. disheartening to say the least!

J B K M

Quote Originally Posted by RoscoPColtrane View Post
    agreed, we were tearing it up, ive come to the conclusion that no-one can cover my 6 like my wife can!

Still having issues with the game, is there a patch on the way? Tonight i completely unloaded a magazine into someone and they just kinda laughed at me. disheartening to say the least!
    There was one patch and i think i'm not 100% sure one more is coming i was reading about it on MS site when i was looking for pics.
    Invite Gem over here, i have one friend working on our guild pic and Jen with Gem are gonna be added.Not sure how long it's gonna take but it's gonna be done sooner or later.J and K (FOA) are same person so it really doesnt matter we have so many people now we can create private matches THEDishonestOne is nice guy tho, btw did you like when i booted that guy when ge started bad mouthing lmao
    I wanna try assasination finally, what do you think.

- Emiliano Zapata

great games last night guys

I think our tactics are getting better

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Man we are kicking some serious butts out there, K is awesome
    We lost only 2 matches on Execution

- Emiliano Zapata

Today awesome games, we lost only 2 matches, Kyle is such an awesome player and cool guy, it's always pleasure to play with him
    No need to tell him what to do, he is like my mind reader and vice versa.
    We even won 8 rounds 2 vs 4

- Emiliano Zapata

Quote Originally Posted by rivas View Post
    Today awesome games, we lost only 2 matches, Kyle is such an awesome player and cool guy, it's always pleasure to play with him
    that's my boy ... literally

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Hey...you forgot me! Tha killa
    IBANEZ GUITARS!

Quote Originally Posted by rivas View Post
    why thank you Riva, you are also very good and VERY cool to play with!
    IBANEZ GUITARS!

Quote Originally Posted by FoamyX View Post
    why thank you Riva, you are also very good and VERY cool to play with!

Nobody can beat us atm we flank them or we stick together and covering each other butts
    Man it was fun tonight, I was down 2 Locust in front of us, you revived me, you got down I revived you, I got down you killed the 1st guy and went down, meantime i revived myself and killed the last of them

- Emiliano Zapata