Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Pens Destroyed Tonight !

  1. #1
    Tortoises R0cks :D Rivas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,248

    Thumbs up Pens Destroyed Tonight !

    I think they got 30 goals or close to 30
    Rosco wasnt in good mood
    But oh well, he got what he was asking for
    To be human is to choose.


    It is better to die on your feet
    than to live on your knees.

    - Emiliano Zapata

  2. #2
    Jen's Best Friend RoscoPColtrane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Location
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Posts
    6,154
    Bring back the Flames, why not try getting better at the game instead of just jumping behind the controls of Detriot and their Wall of a goalie hasek?


    It was like my pens were in quick sand compared to yours, id have a nice open ice hit and it would knock me over and your guy would continue on it.

    Frustrating to say the least, i know you aren't over skilling me, just over teaming me...


    a 9 rating team verus a 5, heck it was bad enough when you were flames (7 rating!)



    And for the last time NO I WILL NOT TRADE TEAMS TO WIN! id rather lose with the pens, then convert to someone else.
    ****************************************************************************************
    Abit NF7-S 2.0, Barton 2500+ @ 2.2 Ghz, 2 Gig ddr3200, 80gig Seagate HDD, ATI x850 PRO @ 550/600, WinXP Pro

    J B K M

    Pittsburgh Steelers Super Bowl XL Champions!!!!!

  3. #3
    Tortoises R0cks :D Rivas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,248
    Quote Originally Posted by RoscoPColtrane
    Bring back the Flames, why not try getting better at the game instead of just jumping behind the controls of Detriot and their Wall of a goalie hasek?


    It was like my pens were in quick sand compared to yours, id have a nice open ice hit and it would knock me over and your guy would continue on it.
    Frustrating to say the least, i know you aren't over skilling me, just over teaming me...


    a 9 rating team verus a 5, heck it was bad enough when you were flames (7 rating!)



    And for the last time NO I WILL NOT TRADE TEAMS TO WIN! id rather lose with the pens, then convert to someone else.
    Hasek is my country man and Lang as well
    If you are so good beat me, i changed teams yes, my updated rooster with defence is 10 goalie 9 overall 9
    Bring it on !
    To be human is to choose.


    It is better to die on your feet
    than to live on your knees.

    - Emiliano Zapata

  4. #4
    Jen's Best Friend RoscoPColtrane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Location
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Posts
    6,154
    Cheap Cheap Cheap, if you are so god, get an = team and beat ME!


    ****************************************************************************************
    Abit NF7-S 2.0, Barton 2500+ @ 2.2 Ghz, 2 Gig ddr3200, 80gig Seagate HDD, ATI x850 PRO @ 550/600, WinXP Pro

    J B K M

    Pittsburgh Steelers Super Bowl XL Champions!!!!!

  5. #5
    Mental Metal Minister Jamie_R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    10,452
    does NHL have an observation mode? I'd love to watch yall two go at it
    .

    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

  6. #6
    Tortoises R0cks :D Rivas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,248
    Quote Originally Posted by RoscoPColtrane
    Cheap Cheap Cheap, if you are so god, get an = team and beat ME!


    I got a team
    KICK ASS TEAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    What is cheap, half of the NHL players are my country men
    Canadians, Czechs and Slovaks
    To be human is to choose.


    It is better to die on your feet
    than to live on your knees.

    - Emiliano Zapata

  7. #7
    Tortoises R0cks :D Rivas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,248
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie_R
    does NHL have an observation mode? I'd love to watch yall two go at it
    Dont know and dont think so but i think you may listen to us when we play.You will hear Rosco " Omg next goal " ...few seconds later "Wtf are you doing i cant even shoot ! " ....few mins later " WTH how come your defence is so good "

    And when i will be squeezing him in .....he cant get puck out my players are rough
    To be human is to choose.


    It is better to die on your feet
    than to live on your knees.

    - Emiliano Zapata

  8. #8
    Second Most EVIL YARDofSTUF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    69,983
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie_R
    I'd love to watch yall two go at it

    ...

  9. #9
    Jen's Best Friend RoscoPColtrane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Location
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Posts
    6,154
    Or you could listen to Riva say "flames are my favorite team" "damn i lost again to your pens, why is that? the flames are ranked higher" then you will hear "i will try buffalo they have hasek" then rivas realized hasek doesn't play for buffalo, then you hear "My country men play for detriot (even tho every team seems to have canadians and more) so NOW Red Wings are my favorite" ...."Why not change to a better team?"

    Rosco " i would rather lose every game than switch from my pens"

    Even though it has nothing to do with the fact we had even teams at one point....

    WIN WIN WIN, all that matters!



    Btw Wings/Pens series is 2-1 Rivas right now, team loyalty will prevail! I will win!
    ****************************************************************************************
    Abit NF7-S 2.0, Barton 2500+ @ 2.2 Ghz, 2 Gig ddr3200, 80gig Seagate HDD, ATI x850 PRO @ 550/600, WinXP Pro

    J B K M

    Pittsburgh Steelers Super Bowl XL Champions!!!!!

  10. #10
    Tortoises R0cks :D Rivas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,248
    Quote Originally Posted by RoscoPColtrane
    Or you could listen to Riva say "flames are my favorite team" "damn i lost again to your pens, why is that? the flames are ranked higher" then you will hear "i will try buffalo they have hasek" then rivas realized hasek doesn't play for buffalo, then you hear "My country men play for detriot (even tho every team seems to have canadians and more) so NOW Red Wings are my favorite" ...."Why not change to a better team?"

    Rosco " i would rather lose every game than switch from my pens"

    Even though it has nothing to do with the fact we had even teams at one point....

    WIN WIN WIN, all that matters!



    Btw Wings/Pens series is 2-1 Rivas right now, team loyalty will prevail! I will win!

    OMG you cant get over it !!!!!!!
    We played 4 games and you lost 3 and won 1 so it's 3:1

    We are playing ranked matches so Yes it does matter.

    Last edited by Rivas; 11-10-06 at 03:57 PM.
    To be human is to choose.


    It is better to die on your feet
    than to live on your knees.

    - Emiliano Zapata

  11. #11
    Tortoises R0cks :D Rivas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,248
    We can play friendly game i will pick up Flames and you can have your Pens.
    Dont know why you are so angry about it, it's just fun !
    I hate loosing i admit, but i was never so mad about it when i lost.
    To be human is to choose.


    It is better to die on your feet
    than to live on your knees.

    - Emiliano Zapata

  12. #12
    Jen's Best Friend RoscoPColtrane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Location
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Posts
    6,154
    just seems weird to me is all, don't understnad how you can jump from favorite team to favorite team just because you are losing, we had some GREAT games flames/pens....
    ****************************************************************************************
    Abit NF7-S 2.0, Barton 2500+ @ 2.2 Ghz, 2 Gig ddr3200, 80gig Seagate HDD, ATI x850 PRO @ 550/600, WinXP Pro

    J B K M

    Pittsburgh Steelers Super Bowl XL Champions!!!!!

  13. #13
    Tortoises R0cks :D Rivas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,248
    Quote Originally Posted by RoscoPColtrane
    just seems weird to me is all, don't understnad how you can jump from favorite team to favorite team just because you are losing, we had some GREAT games flames/pens....
    OK playing flames again just to make you happy
    1st team Calgary Flames
    2nd team Detroit Red Wings
    3rd team Colorado Avalanche

    They are my favourite teams.
    But playing flames just to prove that it doesnt matter which one team i play you are gonna loose anyway
    And i definately agree we had ? WE ALWAYS HAVE GREAT GAMES !
    Tell your sunshine she was great yesterday
    To be human is to choose.


    It is better to die on your feet
    than to live on your knees.

    - Emiliano Zapata

  14. #14
    Mental Metal Minister Jamie_R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    10,452


    you guys are killin' me ...

    .

    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

  15. #15
    Jen's Best Friend RoscoPColtrane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Location
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Posts
    6,154
    I'll let her know, it was pretty fun yesterday in GOW, Jen and i are so used to each others play style that we just fall right into rythm in new games. Seems like everytime you kill me, she returned the favor! To the extent if she dies i completely had to change my style!

    Maybe we should add her to our clan!
    ****************************************************************************************
    Abit NF7-S 2.0, Barton 2500+ @ 2.2 Ghz, 2 Gig ddr3200, 80gig Seagate HDD, ATI x850 PRO @ 550/600, WinXP Pro

    J B K M

    Pittsburgh Steelers Super Bowl XL Champions!!!!!

  16. #16
    Tortoises R0cks :D Rivas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,248
    Quote Originally Posted by RoscoPColtrane
    I'll let her know, it was pretty fun yesterday in GOW, Jen and i are so used to each others play style that we just fall right into rythm in new games. Seems like everytime you kill me, she returned the favor! To the extent if she dies i completely had to change my style!

    Maybe we should add her to our clan!

    AGREE
    Get for hear headset so we can hear her too
    To be human is to choose.


    It is better to die on your feet
    than to live on your knees.

    - Emiliano Zapata

  17. #17
    Tortoises R0cks :D Rivas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,248
    Pens SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    To be human is to choose.


    It is better to die on your feet
    than to live on your knees.

    - Emiliano Zapata

  18. #18
    Jen's Best Friend RoscoPColtrane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Location
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Posts
    6,154
    Pens RULE!! 5-0 pens over Detriot!!

    Just wait, im practicing the advanced controls now!
    ****************************************************************************************
    Abit NF7-S 2.0, Barton 2500+ @ 2.2 Ghz, 2 Gig ddr3200, 80gig Seagate HDD, ATI x850 PRO @ 550/600, WinXP Pro

    J B K M

    Pittsburgh Steelers Super Bowl XL Champions!!!!!

  19. #19
    Tortoises R0cks :D Rivas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,248
    Quote Originally Posted by RoscoPColtrane
    Pens RULE!! 5-0 pens over Detriot!!

    Just wait, im practicing the advanced controls now!
    JA JA JA
    To be human is to choose.


    It is better to die on your feet
    than to live on your knees.

    - Emiliano Zapata

Similar Threads

  1. Sopranos tonight
    By Ghosthunter in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-08-06, 04:12 PM
  2. What will you be Drinking tonight??
    By SpareX in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 01-01-06, 11:25 AM
  3. Don't forget ROME tonight!
    By Ghosthunter in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-12-05, 07:45 AM
  4. anybody see Ozzy on the nfl kickoff show? GOOD GAME TONIGHT
    By Dan in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-08-05, 09:30 PM
  5. I have my Tickets for EP3 tonight
    By loop2kil in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-18-05, 09:27 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •