Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rainbow Six 360

Quote Originally Posted by RoscoPColtrane View Post
    sounds good man! I didn't mean to say you were a fanboy, i just have read alot online about GoW and they act like it is the Be ALL 10 out of 10 game.

Do you ever have issues where you want to walk off a small ledge, and you have to come to a stop, then push forward again to go over it? i HATE that....

I hope you enjoy R6, i was playing today and i had 9 kills to my 1 death!
    I know you didnt, we talked to each other quite a few times I know you and you know me J
    Yeah I agree, but it's way how the game is designed.You think i'm not annoyed ? Yes i'm but it's getting into my fingers slowly but for sure.Look at some of the pro players and their movements, they never get stuck and how unbelievable fast they are
    When i get stuck and after i realize how to move/unstuck i'm dead already and I do understand your frustration.It's about team work, cover and speed.
    Some maps i do play Rambo style usually in the house but they always get me in next to door so i started throwing grenades in before I enter

I have here R6, Smackdown, Eragon and COD3 ...didnt try them yet, no time.

Glad you are enjoying it over there I hope i'm going to like it too, if it's good Jamie will be getting it as well I do believe and unhonestone got it as well so we got good team, just bear with us in the beginning

Did you think about getting COD3 ? It's ww2 ...I will post about it later, right now i'm playing usually only during late evening, during day it's doctors, doctors, naps, critters and then finally 360
    To be human is to choose.

It is better to die on your feet
    than to live on your knees.

- Emiliano Zapata

Jen's Best Friend RoscoPColtrane's Avatar
    i hear you on that, seems like some people master games and make me go

I had a friend like that at Halo2, it was worthless to even play him, you just ended up dieing repeatedly, no fun!

R6 isn't for everyone, but if you can understand the game (tactics) then you should enjoy it. I love it because ive been playing them since the first one on pc so many years ago!

One thing i noticed today was that some of the maps are redone old ones, great job too!

YOu should see how fun it is when a "halo" player jumps into r6, he gets destroyed!

i hear you about lack of time for playing lately. seems there aren't enough hours in the day. hope the Dr. is going good for you. keep me updated.

John

Oh yah, and GO PENS!!!
    ****************************************************************************************
    Abit NF7-S 2.0, Barton 2500+ @ 2.2 Ghz, 2 Gig ddr3200, 80gig Seagate HDD, ATI x850 PRO @ 550/600, WinXP Pro

J B K M

Pittsburgh Steelers Super Bowl XL Champions!!!!!

This game is entertaining! Ive been playing this game every chance i get (not as often as some) but have logged many many hours into it. Right now im exactly HALF way done with the story mode. Granted this is on the hardest (realistic) setting, but that is the only way to play in my opinion. Right now the only complaint i have is the SubMachine guns are not balanced properly. THe fault i think is that the guns have one accuracy rating. Its like a 1-10 scale i think. Well in real life the submachine gun will be accurate at close range but drop off on the longer range shots. Not the case in the game, they are just as accurate as the assault rifles out far (big complaint for multiplayer as there is no reason not to use a smg )

KINDA SUCKS GETTting sniped by an mp5 from accross the map. 1 good patch should take care of that though.

One thing that still amazes me is the controls. This game has the BEST tacticle fps controls ive ever seen, console or PC....they are simply amazing. Hold left trigger to take cover on the wall, keep it held and use the right stick to look out as far as you want. Release to get away from cover.

The AI is superb most of the time, sometimes my squad gets in the way (take it online 4 player co-op to cure this!) and the enemy is aggressive at times and other times takes cover like you would expect, watch it when they flank because they lay down covering fire while their squadmates move!

ONly thing keeping me from giving it a 10 out of 10 is the balancing issues with the weapons, like i said one patch should cure that though!

SOLID 9.5/10 BUY THIS GAME!

Nothing is better on 360!
    ****************************************************************************************
    Abit NF7-S 2.0, Barton 2500+ @ 2.2 Ghz, 2 Gig ddr3200, 80gig Seagate HDD, ATI x850 PRO @ 550/600, WinXP Pro

J B K M

This game is entertaining! Ive been playing this game every chance i get (not as often as some) but have logged many many hours into it. Right now im exactly HALF way done with the story mode. Granted this is on the hardest (realistic) setting, but that is the only way to play in my opinion. Right now the only complaint i have is the SubMachine guns are not balanced properly. THe fault i think is that the guns have one accuracy rating. Its like a 1-10 scale i think. Well in real life the submachine gun will be accurate at close range but drop off on the longer range shots. Not the case in the game, they are just as accurate as the assault rifles out far (big complaint for multiplayer as there is no reason not to use a smg )

KINDA SUCKS GETTting sniped by an mp5 from accross the map. 1 good patch should take care of that though.

One thing that still amazes me is the controls. This game has the BEST tacticle fps controls ive ever seen, console or PC....they are simply amazing. Hold left trigger to take cover on the wall, keep it held and use the right stick to look out as far as you want. Release to get away from cover.

The AI is superb most of the time, sometimes my squad gets in the way (take it online 4 player co-op to cure this!) and the enemy is aggressive at times and other times takes cover like you would expect, watch it when they flank because they lay down covering fire while their squadmates move!

ONly thing keeping me from giving it a 10 out of 10 is the balancing issues with the weapons, like i said one patch should cure that though!

SOLID 9.5/10 BUY THIS GAME!

Nothing is better on 360!
    I will have to start playing, it's still in my pile of games.

- Emiliano Zapata

You should check it out, the co-op is awesome. IF you havn't played R6 before dont' jump off of it too quickly, it has a learning curve.

J B K M

You should check it out, the co-op is awesome. IF you havn't played R6 before dont' jump off of it too quickly, it has a learning curve.
    Check out my Live profile, I tryed, dont like it at all, the video is like playing old xbox and the never ending manual reload is bothering me.
    I didnt even know who is shooting at me, and they were just few metres away, I knew they were mexicans but so pixelated it's unbelievable.

It's ok but not my piece of cake.

Hope you are ready for some NHL, we didnt play in ages bro.

- Emiliano Zapata