Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 41

Thread: Eragon XBOX 360

  1. #21
    Tortoises R0cks :D Rivas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,248
    Quote Originally Posted by 7thkevin
    I know in a few weeks when I get it im defently getteing Dead Rising and Gears of war. that comes out november 12 i think?
    Yeah, i dont play much xbox nowdays only few nhl games, makes me puke but its worth it anyway
    To be human is to choose.


    It is better to die on your feet
    than to live on your knees.

    - Emiliano Zapata

  2. #22
    ok so i didnt get the chance to go to the store and pick up an xbox 360, so im checkin stores now on websites and im seeing like 4 different packages

    which 1 is the better 1 to get? i have the year sub for xbox live for my reg xbox, so im guessing i can just upgrade that 2 xbox 360? i can call and ask them....but i was wondering which i should get? i see them range from $299 to $499, but the 1s that are like $349 and up have the 20gb hard drive and other stuff, then they have the $299 which is just core

    so i dont mind spending $400+ for it, i just want to know which 1 is recommended or was brought by others and they are satisfied

  3. #23
    Tortoises R0cks :D Rivas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,248
    Quote Originally Posted by d2fanatic007
    ok so i didnt get the chance to go to the store and pick up an xbox 360, so im checkin stores now on websites and im seeing like 4 different packages

    which 1 is the better 1 to get? i have the year sub for xbox live for my reg xbox, so im guessing i can just upgrade that 2 xbox 360? i can call and ask them....but i was wondering which i should get? i see them range from $299 to $499, but the 1s that are like $349 and up have the 20gb hard drive and other stuff, then they have the $299 which is just core

    so i dont mind spending $400+ for it, i just want to know which 1 is recommended or was brought by others and they are satisfied

    I'm in hurry i'm going to hospital in a few just wanted to reply because i dont know when i'm coming back prolly in a few hours.
    Ok you need HDD so you can save your profile and games.Yes you can transfer the LIVE over to xbox360.You need XBOX (the core) HDD, Controller, rechargable batteries (white charger white batteries even tho they dont look like regular batteries) http://www.xbox.com/en-US/hardware/x...it/default.htm
    make sure you get the cables, ok pretty simple buy complete package with everything because sooner or later you will buy it anyway.
    **** i have to go, good luck
    To be human is to choose.


    It is better to die on your feet
    than to live on your knees.

    - Emiliano Zapata

  4. #24

    Thumbs up

    Oo good luck with the hospital

    thanks for the quick reply, haha super ....ill have to just get everything then in a bundle to make it easier n cheaper

    anyone know if there r some stores like bestbuy or walmart or something that carry the white charger that xbox made?

  5. #25
    lol, ok nvm i answered my own question for the charger, i saw it on the walmart website, so i guess most stores will carry it

  6. #26
    Tortoises R0cks :D Rivas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,248
    Quote Originally Posted by d2fanatic007
    lol, ok nvm i answered my own question for the charger, i saw it on the walmart website, so i guess most stores will carry it
    Let me know how did it go
    Dont forget to get NHL 2k7 !!!!!!
    I need some rookie so i can bump up my statistics
    To be human is to choose.


    It is better to die on your feet
    than to live on your knees.

    - Emiliano Zapata

  7. #27
    SG Enthusiast 7thkevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    3,870
    Quote Originally Posted by rivas
    Let me know how did it go
    Dont forget to get NHL 2k7 !!!!!!
    I need some rookie so i can bump up my statistics
    or try to

  8. #28
    Tortoises R0cks :D Rivas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,248
    Quote Originally Posted by 7thkevin
    or try to


    CALGARY FLAMES GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    To be human is to choose.


    It is better to die on your feet
    than to live on your knees.

    - Emiliano Zapata

  9. #29
    SG Enthusiast 7thkevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    3,870
    is that a challnage!? few weeks buddy your mine

  10. #30
    Tortoises R0cks :D Rivas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,248
    Quote Originally Posted by 7thkevin
    is that a challnage!? few weeks buddy your mine
    Of course
    I will kill you on the ice, but please play few matches against computer i would hate to see you loose 60:0
    I was playing 1 game against New Jersey he was 276th in rooster and im 5987th in rooster.He was winning 2:0 and 4 minutes before end of 3rd period i scored 3 goals, yes i was lucky but i adjusted strategy and lines because i was training just in a case something like this is gonna happend lol.
    He wasnt happy he even sent me pretty insulting message.
    To be human is to choose.


    It is better to die on your feet
    than to live on your knees.

    - Emiliano Zapata

  11. #31
    SG Enthusiast 7thkevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    3,870
    Quote Originally Posted by rivas
    Of course
    I will kill you on the ice, but please play few matches against computer i would hate to see you loose 60:0
    I was playing 1 game against New Jersey he was 276th in rooster and im 5987th in rooster.He was winning 2:0 and 4 minutes before end of 3rd period i scored 3 goals, yes i was lucky but i adjusted strategy and lines because i was training just in a case something like this is gonna happend lol.
    He wasnt happy he even sent me pretty insulting message.

  12. #32
    Tortoises R0cks :D Rivas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,248
    Quote Originally Posted by 7thkevin
    Looking forward to play against you and all SG folks
    To be human is to choose.


    It is better to die on your feet
    than to live on your knees.

    - Emiliano Zapata

  13. #33
    Elite Member Jim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    13,231
    Just to add this: The difference in price between the "Core" system (Green box) and the "Premium" system (White Box) is $100. The HDD is $100. Just buy the Premium system and whatever extras or games you want.

  14. #34
    Tortoises R0cks :D Rivas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,248
    This one is going to be released soon as well
    Rosco/Kevin/Jamie i hope you are gonna get it
    To be human is to choose.


    It is better to die on your feet
    than to live on your knees.

    - Emiliano Zapata

  15. #35
    SG Enthusiast 7thkevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    3,870
    I hear its not good.. ill try the demo first

  16. #36
    Tortoises R0cks :D Rivas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,248
    Quote Originally Posted by 7thkevin
    I hear its not good.. ill try the demo first
    Who told you ?
    To be human is to choose.


    It is better to die on your feet
    than to live on your knees.

    - Emiliano Zapata

  17. #37
    SG Enthusiast 7thkevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    3,870
    gamefaqs forums

  18. #38
    Tortoises R0cks :D Rivas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,248
    Quote Originally Posted by 7thkevin
    gamefaqs forums
    hmm lets see demo first and then decide
    To be human is to choose.


    It is better to die on your feet
    than to live on your knees.

    - Emiliano Zapata

  19. #39
    Tortoises R0cks :D Rivas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,248
    OMG it just got released

    Sending wife to FS tomorrow
    To be human is to choose.


    It is better to die on your feet
    than to live on your knees.

    - Emiliano Zapata

  20. #40
    Tortoises R0cks :D Rivas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,248
    This game SUCKS ...
    To be human is to choose.


    It is better to die on your feet
    than to live on your knees.

    - Emiliano Zapata

Similar Threads

  1. My XBox 360 plan....ruined....but maybe not....
    By BroncoSport in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-25-05, 01:49 AM
  2. XBOX 360 lawsuits
    By Meggie in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-06-05, 09:27 AM
  3. Xbox 360
    By golfnintendoboy in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-14-05, 02:49 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •