Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NHL 2k7 XBOX360

Rosco i'm gonna be online in 15 minutes.
    Encoding is done
    Lets play
    To be human is to choose.

It is better to die on your feet
    than to live on your knees.

- Emiliano Zapata

Jen's Best Friend RoscoPColtrane's Avatar
    Whoooo 2 games to 1! Go Pens! That late 3rd period comeback in game three was awesome! catch you later
    ****************************************************************************************
    Abit NF7-S 2.0, Barton 2500+ @ 2.2 Ghz, 2 Gig ddr3200, 80gig Seagate HDD, ATI x850 PRO @ 550/600, WinXP Pro

J B K M

Pittsburgh Steelers Super Bowl XL Champions!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RoscoPColtrane
    Whoooo 2 games to 1! Go Pens! That late 3rd period comeback in game three was awesome! catch you later
    No kidding.
    I underestimated you
    You played so well
    But man your goalie is god, you remember first match ? He was on the ground for at least 15 seconds and i couldnt score !!!!!!!
    Catch ya later bro, awesome games !

- Emiliano Zapata

Yeah fluery is pretty danged good, its funny cause they only gave him a 5 rating in the game?! He has been tearing it up in net for the pens so far. I really think he is gonna be a future superstar goalie. This is only like his 3rd season i think. That play was NUTS, you were about to scoop it in and gonchar came and destroyed one of your players!

Fun stuff, can't wait for round 2!
    ****************************************************************************************
    Abit NF7-S 2.0, Barton 2500+ @ 2.2 Ghz, 2 Gig ddr3200, 80gig Seagate HDD, ATI x850 PRO @ 550/600, WinXP Pro

J B K M

Yeah fluery is pretty danged good, its funny cause they only gave him a 5 rating in the game?! He has been tearing it up in net for the pens so far. I really think he is gonna be a future superstar goalie. This is only like his 3rd season i think. That play was NUTS, you were about to scoop it in and gonchar came and destroyed one of your players!

Fun stuff, can't wait for round 2!
    Dont remind me Gonchar .... he destroyed Iginla few times too.
    Fluery was awesome i have no idea how could he do it.
    Last match i had to change strategy otherwise i would loose again, usualy i have 4 skaters in front of the net and 1 skater on blue line.I pass behind the net to the skater on blue line and shoot from there and waiting for rebound.First 2 games i lost i even scored 4 own goals
    But i know your play style now + you are definately not rookie, i underestimated you so badly lol.BUT it's all fun we both scored some kickass goals you have to agree.Still dont understand how could you score in overtime, wtf it was crazy, pretty nice shot!
    Sorry about the swearing i hate when i loose, not used to it

Gonna eat and then take a nap.

btw, when we will be playing gears of war it's gonna be awesome so we can communicate with each other and make strategy what to hit first, cant wait.

- Emiliano Zapata

sorry i had to leave early last night. I will give you a chance to make up your 1-4 record versus me!

I still can't believe i cameback to win that last one. My top line is pretty nasty when i put Crosby and Malkin on together.

J B K M

sorry i had to leave early last night. I will give you a chance to make up your 1-4 record versus me!

I still can't believe i cameback to win that last one. My top line is pretty nasty when i put Crosby and Malkin on together.
    np, i left too, i was watching JET LI Fearless (kick ass movie) and then went to bed.
    Oh ya it wouldnt be you if you didnt bring it over here i lost again
    Prepare tonight, if i will talk weird just ignore it i'm pretty sedated hehe.

- Emiliano Zapata

Rosco i was playing with number 1 player in Rooster.
    1st period : Calgary Flames vs Buffalo Sabres : 1:0
    2nd period : 0:0
    3rd period : 0:1

Overtime : I lost ....daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

After that game i was sweating blood, he was so good, was playing defensive but once i got close to his goalie i was shooting like crazy.(you know it's hard to get rid off me once i'm in )
    He got 129 shots yeah but after he crossed my blue line 3 of my players were standing in front of goalie and attacking his offence and i was killing him.I bet he was sweating too hehe.I even hit 3 times his post i couldnt believe i didnt score
    Shots on goalie : 79 : 128

He even sent me message after game, he said he didnt expect me to play so well and it's so nice to see dmen playing offense

Oh well tomorrow next rough day for me, nite.

- Emiliano Zapata

WOW! OT loss to the number 1?! Thats crazy. Congrats. maybe one day you will beat me!

NO seriously we have had some really good games so far and can't wait to continue. During the week im only gonna be on at night time (work) but this weekend i hope to hit you up some. I started a season and i have it on PRO and so far im kicking butt. Haven't had a close game yet, gonna kick up the dificultiy level a bit. I also turned 1 timers to Hard becuase it was getting nuts. I know they CAN be lethal for real, but how often do you see a team score on 7 one timers in a game?!

I too have decided that defense is the way to play, i make my scoring chances count, I had two wrap arounds in one game versus detroit earlier!

But i think D is the way to beat some of these guys online. So far this hockey is my favorite ever, it just feels real!

J B K M

WOW! OT loss to the number 1?! Thats crazy. Congrats. maybe one day you will beat me!

NO seriously we have had some really good games so far and can't wait to continue. During the week im only gonna be on at night time (work) but this weekend i hope to hit you up some. I started a season and i have it on PRO and so far im kicking butt. Haven't had a close game yet, gonna kick up the dificultiy level a bit. I also turned 1 timers to Hard becuase it was getting nuts. I know they CAN be lethal for real, but how often do you see a team score on 7 one timers in a game?!

I too have decided that defense is the way to play, i make my scoring chances count, I had two wrap arounds in one game versus detroit earlier!

But i think D is the way to beat some of these guys online. So far this hockey is my favorite ever, it just feels real!
    Yes we always have good time, it feels so real sometimes i'm gonna turn my head leftside and expect you sitting next to me and cheering for Pens Well just so you know i'm cheering for Flames
    Cant play tonight sorry, propably tomorrow, i may show up online and talk to you while you play and give you some advice.Use yellow button for changing puck direction and red one for ramming them over/slowing them down.Yes D is the way to play but some of the top players are using one exploit and it hasnt been fixed yet, if he shoot there is 95% chance goalie is not gonna catch it.I yahood it few days ago.Anyway talk to you later.
    Yes it feels so real i do have world cup germany as well but havent had chance to play it yet, wanna master nhl first.

- Emiliano Zapata

Number 3 player in rooster : Calgary Flames vs Tampa Bay Lightning : 4:2
    Number 38 player in rooster : Flames vs New Jersey : 7:4

Last match i was behind by 2 goals all the time but in 2nd period i made it even, 7 seconds before end of the period i scored and i was in lead, 3rd period he made it even and then i was scoring all the time.My defence kick butt he couldnt even pass

- Emiliano Zapata

I cant win a freaking game now, Rosco you brought me bad luck!

- Emiliano Zapata