Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: I hate capitalism

  1. #1
    Advanced Member Zerohero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    621

    I hate capitalism

    Some major BS just happened to me and my family because of it. I'm not going into detials, but I just wanted to rant.
    The Chicken Hawk has spoken...

    http://www.gameagme.com
    Tactical Damage Clan Server
    http://www.tacticaldamage.com/

  2. #2
    Senior Member nightowl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    ottawa, canada (ROCKS)
    Posts
    7,405
    ????

    now that you say something like that, we have to know whats going on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zilog B
    Loading the dishwasher at brembo's house means bringing the fiancee a sixpack home.

  3. #3
    Tortoises R0cks :D Rivas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,248
    Believe me it's better than communism
    To be human is to choose.


    It is better to die on your feet
    than to live on your knees.

    - Emiliano Zapata

  4. #4
    I hear Cuba is real nice this time of year.

  5. #5
    Forum Techie A_old's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    10,663
    Yea dood, spill the beans in a vague way.

  6. #6
    Imperial Impotentate brembo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    crawlspaces
    Posts
    18,725
    What, did Walmart outsource to a cheaper chickenhawk source?
    Tao_Jones Cult Member since 2004
    I gave Miss Manners a Dirty Sanchez, and she LIKED it.

  7. #7
    ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ downhill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    My Own Private Idaho
    Posts
    34,796
    Quote Originally Posted by brembo
    What, did Walmart outsource to a cheaper chickenhawk source?
    Oh man...I'm dying here.

    No offense, Zerohero, but that was just plain funny!

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    4,059
    get to the choppa!

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Comtrad
    get to the choppa!

    I'm in ur base.....killin' ur doodz

  10. #10
    SG MVP Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SG Tavern
    Posts
    18,878
    Quote Originally Posted by downhill
    Oh man...I'm dying here.

    No offense, Zerohero, but that was just plain funny!
    Yeah it was, I'm

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    4,059
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzo
    I'm in ur base.....killin' ur doodz
    Im'a cop you idiot

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    4,059
    Edit Double Post

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Comtrad
    Edit Double Post

    you were saying ?

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    4,059
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzo
    you were saying ?
    boo you for not getting the quote.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Comtrad
    boo you for not getting the quote.

    Ya, I got it .....I skewed from it to mock your double post.

  16. #16
    Certified SG Addict
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    29,514
    What a broad (and likely melodramatic) statement. You didn't even "rant," you only provided yourself a clean platform to go off ignorantly on once you've calmed down.

    I hate existentialism. Those damned decisions.

  17. #17
    meat popsicle Zilog B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Posts
    10,530
    First of all... Papa Smurf didn't
    create Smurfette. Gargamel did. She
    was sent in as Gargemel's evil spy,
    with the intention of destroying the
    smurf village. But the overwhelming
    Goodness of the Smurf Way of Life
    transformed her into the Smurfette
    we all know and love. And as for the
    whole gang-bang scenario... it just
    couldn't happen. Smurfs are asexual.
    They probably don't even have
    reproductive organs down there under
    those little white pants. The only
    reason they exist is because of magic
    spells and witchcraft... which is
    all a bunch of ******** if you ask
    me.
    My son ... ask for thyself another internet connection, for that which I leave is too slow for thee

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Zilog B
    First of all... Papa Smurf didn't
    create Smurfette. Gargamel did. She
    was sent in as Gargemel's evil spy,
    with the intention of destroying the
    smurf village. But the overwhelming
    Goodness of the Smurf Way of Life
    transformed her into the Smurfette
    we all know and love. And as for the
    whole gang-bang scenario... it just
    couldn't happen. Smurfs are asexual.
    They probably don't even have
    reproductive organs down there under
    those little white pants. The only
    reason they exist is because of magic
    spells and witchcraft... which is
    all a bunch of ******** if you ask
    me.



    Best post ever.

  19. #19
    Second Most EVIL YARDofSTUF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    69,983
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerohero
    Some major BS just happened to me and my family because of it. I'm not going into detials, but I just wanted to rant.

    Come to the dark side!

Similar Threads

  1. A 'Don't You Just Hate It' thread...
    By G-IcE in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-06-06, 08:01 PM
  2. i hate cingular
    By monkeyhead in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-07-05, 02:13 AM
  3. I hate DVD's
    By Shagster in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-25-05, 10:40 AM
  4. Don't you hate it when?
    By Spammy in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 04-07-05, 01:54 PM
  5. If Islam is the 'religion of hate', explain this:
    By Paft in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 04-01-05, 06:52 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •